Official Series Finale - "What Kind Of Day Has It Been" (Spoilers)

Kalah_

[41]Jul 12, 2007
    • level: 4
    I didn't like the Danny/Jordan dialogue in the hospital after show woke up.... When did she decide to make Danny the guardian? The first time she saw him? In the hotel room while she was trying to get him to come run the show? Come on, Aaron, couldn't you have come up with a better reply from Jordan than that? Like, maybe when she saw him stand by Matt or when he touched her stomach and spoke to the baby? Certainly not when he put the doll's head in the guillotine...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

elektra_lapant

[42]Jul 14, 2007
    • level: 11
    Im so angry i missed this episode, and since i am not in the US i cant watch it on the NBC web site. Do any one one where i cant ifind a video if this episode????

Synetech

[43]Jul 15, 2007
    • level: 22
    elektra_lapant wrote:
    Im so angry i missed this episode, and since i am not in the US i cant watch it on the NBC web site. Do any one one where i cant ifind a video if this episode????

It probably is/will be available on iTunes if that’s an option for you. Otherwise you could wait for it to come out on DVD, then you could have the complete story. Of course if you’re in a crunch, there’s always the bootleg last-resort.

super_friend21

[44]Dec 21, 2007
    • level: 27
    Kalah_ wrote:
    I didn't like the Danny/Jordan dialogue in the hospital after show woke up.... When did she decide to make Danny the guardian? The first time she saw him? In the hotel room while she was trying to get him to come run the show? Come on, Aaron, couldn't you have come up with a better reply from Jordan than that? Like, maybe when she saw him stand by Matt or when he touched her stomach and spoke to the baby? Certainly not when he put the doll's head in the guillotine...

Totally agree with that and on a slightly different note - K & R (2) was boring compared to the other 2 parts!

liviafan1

[45]Dec 29, 2007
    • level: 4
    I've never written on this forum before, but I've been a fan of the show since its debut. I think it was one of the best shows on TV, it just wasn't given a good enough chance to find its audience. I was really sad when the show ended and had just begun to get over it, but then I got it on DVD for Christmas and watched them again. Now I'm sad...yet again.