Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

K & R (1)

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jun 07, 2007 on NBC

• Flashbacks show us how the cast and crew of Studio 60 dealt with the September 11th attacks and their aftermath, while dealing with current crises.

I thought this was a great episode. It portrayed what the fictional sketch comedy show was like the first time Matt and Danny were there. We get to see the awkwardness of Matt and Harriet's relationship ending, as coworkers who are clearly not over each other. In classic Sorkin Matt could not tie a bow tie but wanted to wear one to the Emmy's because he was from the east coast, on The West Wing Josh Lyman wanted to wear one because at the end of the night it looked cool when it hung off of your neck untied. Neither could tie one and asked the woman that they were not together with but the audience was pulling for tie it for them.

The story with Tom is great, it provides that fear to cross over the current time with the flashbacks that feeling of fear and uncertainty experienced by all.

Can't wait to tune in to the next episode.

I looked and saw the ratings are increasing since it's return, nowhere near where they were in February, but it is a sign.