Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

K & R (2)

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jun 14, 2007 on NBC

• When I watched this episode on line I did not hear the huge background noise that normally accompanies the last few episodes, it did not suck.

This is the best one in a while. Too much contrived drama, the pregnancy and Tom's brother at the same time. I guess this episode was done before the cancellation and this run should be renamed, Desperation one, two and three.
    While this is written by the creators of West Wing it misses their whole teamwork and casting magic. This uses some of those people but misses the mark with the lack of really good chemistry.
    Yes, it is better, but this show just seems to be missing something, as on the better weeks I say to myself, you are getting warmer.
    The CJ episode was in insult to the watching faithful, and that forever sealed it's fate in my eyes.
    Will this be picked up by another network, I doubt it. Was it good TV, well compared to Pirate Master it is a masterpiece.
    I am still amazed that people consider that good TV.
    Tom was great, and rightfully angry, worried and just unhappy with the whole concept of not giving out any information. But then with the way the media can and does think that putting people's lives at risk is their job, as long as it is not theirs.
    I think back to Geraldo in Iraq. They should have thrown him in jail. You think that the military high command in Baghdad does not watch TV, and they have all the channels there with English speaking people and VCR's running 24/7. Tell the world where you are and where you are going next.
    There are reasons for not telling the family or anyone if there is a rescue operation, or any info as it might just end up on CNN.