Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jan 22, 2007 on NBC

• Okay, so I am a huge Jack fan now, and I am so glad that the writers stuck to their guns and made Danny say "No" at the end.

Okay, can I just say that I have read a few reviews and am so disappointed that no one has mentioned Jack. He was so great, he stood up to the head of the board, and figured out a way to salvage Wilson White's career, as well as his own while sticking to his guns. I am really loving the integrity that this man has developed over the course of this first season. I must say that I pegged him as a bad guy in the beginning, but I am happy to be proved wrong. He is standing up, and not compromising, and I think that the statement he is trying to make, to not censor the news is important. That is a running theme with the media today. The other thing that I am so excited about is the follow-through with the Jordanny (as I will affectionately call my new favorite hopeful couple). He warned her that she could run, but she better get a good head start, because he was coming after her. I waited, fearing the worst out of my new favorite series, that they would just let Jordan turn down Danny and that would be it. But no, lo and behold, they followed through. Danny will not give up, and I think that even though the odds are stacked against them, after the speech that Danny gave Jordan, she should at least give him a chance. The letters of recommendation and the phone calls, are proof that he is not giving up (and so cute, what woman wouldn't want a grand gesture like that, embarrassing though it may be). Long live Jordanny!!