Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

Nevada Day (1)

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Nov 06, 2006 on NBC

• Brilliant, Funny. Great cast, Great guests. Absolutely brilliant lines.

I think it takes a while for us to get used to the characters, but over time we really start to fall in love with them, and now I can't miss an episode. This was by far, my favorite episode. (I think mainly because of the cute Asian girl.) I think she was on House too. She's so funny and great. Anybody know who that is?

But aside from the girl, the episode was just so amazing and so well-written. Filled with brilliant little moments. For instance, my favorite part was when Tom Jeter says "It's not like that at all", and then Jack Rudolph busts into the sheriff's office with the black American Express credit card. My family and I laughed so hard when we watched that scene.

They're all great actors, amazing cast, amazing guests, amazing design and most amazing story and writing. And John Goodman always makes any show shine. He's such a great actor. Everyone's character's well developed, and the story is brilliant.

I can't wait to see the next show!