Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

NBC (ended 2007)

Tru_Slayer

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip Fan Reviews (237)

• Maybe there's nothing we can do about Studio 60 being cancelled. But everyone should watch it... Two thumbs up for Studio 60, and all my hate for those who didn't believe in it. We all lost THE tv show.

Maybe in the openning of the first episode (when Wes Mendell loses his mind), Aaron Sorkin pronosticated the sad, sad ending of this excellent serie. People prefers tv shows that entertain 12 year old minds, and us, the people who want (and ask everytime we can) quality tv, we get nothing, but this kind of really sad cancellations. Studio 60 was (i dear to say it) the best show i've ever seen. All the actors were in their zone, a fresh and a totally different Matthew, his almost brother Danny, the cute couple of Tom Jeter and Lucy, devoted Harry and the gorgeus and talented Jordan Mc Deere. This show is, by far, the consolidation of sorkin as a great producer, and he risked a lot with all those "antipatriotic" phrases, all the truths that he let go about the Network Industry. Studio 60 said a lot of things that only a few have the nerve to tell. Is trendsetter, with its long long sequences (beautifully lightened), and its cutting edge script.

Maybe there's nothing we can do about Studio 60 being cancelled. But everyone should watch it, even more the people that lives making a lot of crappy shows that we will see at least for 3 seasons (what a waste of time, and money). Two thumbs up for Studio 60, and all my hate for those who didn't believe in it. We all lost THE tv show.