Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

The Christmas Show

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Dec 04, 2006 on NBC

• This show clearly gives us some of the best writing and character development of the season.

Where to begin when you love every moment of a show. The Jordan/Danny storyline was fantastic. Danny was so overwhelmed by his feelings for Jordan and it was played out very sweetly. The opening scene in the OB/GYN was hysterical. Then the interplay between Matt and Danny as Matt wants Danny to admit his feelings had me laughing out loud. The pinnacle was Danny's admission to Jordan that he is falling in love with her - very well done. Matt and Harriet also had great moments. Their tension seems to have passed and now the chemistry between them is clear. All the FCC discussion with the swear word was great. I love that they are going to fight it. We are now finding out what makes the characters tick and where this show is headed. The ending with the tribute to New Orleans was brilliant and I love the playing of 'O Holy Night'. A true nod to Christmas and days gone by.