Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

The Cold Open

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Sep 25, 2006 on NBC

• I am still upset with the pre made classifications that TV.com has for every review. When it comes to the show, then I have nothing to be upset about. It's just great.

Yes. Now it's up and running in full speed. I wrote about the first episode and that it was not that spectacular until Matthew Perry stepped in with his way of delivering a line. This episode is not different when it comes to Matthews sharp shooting comments, he is just great. Together with Bradley Whitford they make a really really good team. Surprise, or perhaps not, is that Amanda Peet is almost as funny when she delivers her lines as the previous mentioned. They form a great trio.

The only thing that might be annoying as of now is Sarah Paulson's character. I like Sarah and it's not her. It's the co-worker-ex-girlfriend thingy. It slows down Matthew's character some and that is no good.

I can't wait to see more episodes. It's a treat and after West Wing was ended I really needed the walk and talk - fast - fix.