Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

The Disaster Show

Aired Monday 10:00 PM May 24, 2007 on NBC

• What the heck!?!

7.1
    What the heck was this episode? After a long hiatus, which was ridiculous to have in the first place, Studio 60 makes its comeback with THIS episode, an episode that almost stands alone as filler. I'm not saying that we need Amanda, Bradley, and Matt in every episode (ok...maybe I am saying that) but the show lacked a certain oomph without not only them but also, more importantly, without their storylines. Harriet whining wasn't enough to pull viewers back into the "will they" or "won't they" story. It even put me off. I wanted to know more about Matt's growing drug addiction and the baby to come. Seriously, why were the other actors absent? What was the point of this episode other than to give them time off? However, having said all this, the show was aptly titled. This episode was the "disaster" episode of the season indeed and I'll still be back to see the show rise from the ashes.