Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

The Friday Night Slaughter

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Feb 12, 2007 on NBC

• Two words : Emotional Rollercoaster.

All I could think after watching this episode was I CANNOT wait for the next one. I will be listing spoilers so all who don't want to know anything, STOP READING.

Moving along,

MATT ALBIE: This has been the most in-depth discovery of Matt Albie yet. We get to know where all the luke insecurities start from( Luke and Matt compete to get their respective sketches with Harriet on the show, Luke wins), his growing (and scary ) dependency on drugs ( A little close to Matthew Perry no?). All in all this is a very insightful episode. Kudos to Matthew Perry. His comic performance has always been amazing, but his dramatic moments are nothing to laugh about.

DANNY/JORDAN: Very cute. Especially the part when Danny talks to Jordan's baby.

TOM/DYLAN/ANDY: In a comparitively serious episode the Tom and Dylan chemistry was a pure pleasure to watch. Add Andy ("you graceless bastards"), Cal and Danny to the mix, It was freaking hilarious.

JORDAN/HALLIE: Such a catfight coming up. It is so happening.

All in all one of the best episodes ever. I disagree that Studio 60 is made for the "smart" audience, its just that language is stressed more than body language although this episode is slowly building THAT bridge.

The cons: Very little Simon, No Jack :( , total cliff hanger end.