Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

The Harriet Dinner (1)

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jan 29, 2007 on NBC

• I don't know if i watch it because Perry is in it or if I like the show.

7.6
    I'm writing my first review here on tv.com so be nice. How ever, I guess this will be a review of this episode and also a few comments on what I think about the show in general.

About this Episode.
    The show continues to use the ironic touched dialogs witch reminds me of Perry as Chandler in Friends, or maybe I want it to be. Well, lets say he is like Chandler, but just a little less ironic and overall not as funny as in Friends. "Danny" makes a classic move to lock him self on the roof with "Jordan", the girl that he loves, and I'm guessing we'll see a kiss next week. Overall it's 5-6 individual conflicts going on in the show at the moment. Matt and Harriet about love, Danny and Jordan about love, Jack and Tom about a fan, along with the Chinese family. Simon and the new male writer, respect issues? Tom and the new female writer about love. Also the new girl at NBS who came up with the new reality show and Jordan, Jordan doesn't like her.
    Feels like it's a relationship-show today and I don't know what it is I like about it, if its Perry or the whole show. But its nice to watch and I will continue.

About the show in general.
    I'm sure I started watching the show because Perry was in it. I loved him in Friends, he was awsome in that Bruce Willis movie where Bruce is like a serial killer. Don't remember the name. Although I've started to like alot more then just Perry in Studio 60. Amanda Peet as Jordan is wonderfull, I understand Danny for falling in love with her. I could see Matthew Perry as a writer outside the show and for some reason I see this as being his future after television, writing comedy for movies or tv-shows, I'm pretty sure he would be good at it.

Over and out.