Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

The Option Period

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Nov 20, 2006 on NBC

• Better than ever.

I've watched passionately every episode so far and I must say the show tonight has reached a success beyond my wildest dreams. It was superb, magnificent, eventful and dynamic...and I simply can't stop praising the astonishing writing or the outstanding performance of the cast.
    The begging when Kal finds out about Ricky and Ron's betrayal is ingenious. I felt confused but then it unfolded beautifully in the best story so far on the show.
    The Danny-Jordan chemistry was just palpable but still subtle and it left me just wishing for more. I thought Jordan's character was a bit over the place(I'm not Amanda Peet hater), but I guess it could be contributed to the pressure that she is under.
    I loved Simon and Tom trying so hard with absolutely no success to persuade Harriet not to do the lingerie spread. And then Matt comes along and understandingly fixes everything.
    The Ricky&Ron vs. Matt parts were a bit scattered but with tension, revealing and extremely well played.

On the whole this episode is the true heir of the first two, I can only hope they go on in the same fashion and then we watch season two. ;)