Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

The West Coast Delay

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 09, 2006 on NBC

• Not a very good show

4.1
    A show based upon a sketch comedy show - you'd like to believe that the sketches that they show would be funny - but they're not. I liked the fact that they kept cutting into the west coast feed, but it just wasn't funny. They could've gotten the message across and still been irreverant.

Writers plagiarize and don't get fired? This is quite unbeliveable.

Matthew Perry is very good as always, but his jealousy was alittle over the top.

This episode still came across more like the West Wing rather than Sports Night - in that issues are incredibly urgent and can't wait to be addressed....they need to make the show move slower in this regard. I understand the creating a new, live, show everyweek can be quite chaotic - by the ancillary issues/calamaties get into the way of the show - in this episode it was the plagiarism issue and matt's silly jealousy.

I realize i'm in the minority as compared to most reviews and will probably get many disagrees - but please consider that the viewship for this show is lower than anticipated, and continues to decline - recognize that i'm someone that is trying to hang on, but it needs to get better to stay afloat.