Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

The Wrap Party

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 23, 2006 on NBC

• Thought provoking, moving, excellent in every way.

The Wrap Party was perfect in every way. The music, writing, acting. set production...everything. Another courageous piece of film bringing issues to light and searching our hearts. Love it. Starting with Nathan Corddry who couldn\'t have done better expressing the love and frustration and anguish concerning his family. {I personally know more than one family exactly like Tom\'s family...truly scary. The actors playing Tom\'s mom and dad gave honest portrayals.} Then he delivered the long dialog about the history of the theater with heartfelt love and he made me care about it and wish I was there. Well, I already wish I was there. I love this world and the people in it.

Amanda Peet was gorgeous. And her \"I don\'t have any friends\" was fantastic. I laughed and practically cried. Then there was the whole baseball anti-Matthew thing. Sadly true to life. Sarah Paulson is always wonderful, as is Timothy Busfield and D.L. Hughley nailed it with his deliverance of an in depth portrayal of a man\'s heart. The lonely lines of the new comedian/writer were funny and heartbreaking at once. Then there was Eli Wallach who was exquisite...and here I did cry...my god...blacklisted. Does anyone know about this anymore? We better. I mean it happened. Really. In the USA. And Mr. Wallach was around at the time, by the way. Very brave lines here, wonderfully acted by all involved. What a piece of film!

Sorkin and the ensemble give their best every time. The show is always moving and important and I never tire of watching the episodes over and over again.