Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

What Kind Of Day Has It Been

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jun 28, 2007 on NBC

• A lot of stuff to wrap up quickly.

I'm sorry to see this show end, particularly on the note that it did. To be blunt, it could have been higher.

Jordan's fate could've gone either way, which made for good dramatic tension. It was nice to see her make it, but I thouhgt the "at first sight" deal they hinted at was bit too sugary.

Harriet and Matt...eh. Kind of like Ross and Rachael (hee hee). They're together, they break up, each freaks out when the other is dating someone else, then they end up together.

I did like how the military pulled through and got Tom's brother out safely. Take THAT, Mr. "Gonna get a firm to get my brother out because the US Government isn't doing exactly as I want"! Yeah!

One down side was the racial rant by Simon. Because he wasn't writing the material, this was the only time I could really tolerate D.L. Hughley. He's just not a very funny guy when he does his own stuff. And this crap about "blacks doing more for this country"? It just sounds like their getting needlessly philisophical because a black character said something stupid.

And in the end, he doesn't have to apologize? What? He couldn't swallow his arrogance and develop as a character? I don't think this was very well explained. For a guy that I constantly wanted to smack upside the head for something stupid he did, he got off REAL easy.

Overall, it was a good show. Sad to see it go while garbage like Li'l Bush and Sarah Silverman continue. What's the world coming to?