Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

What Kind Of Day Has It Been

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jun 28, 2007 on NBC

• Everyones happy

6.4
    The episode was completely out of character, as always there was a plethora of witty banter that is always enjoyable along with plot lines that accurately depict differing views on current events, however we don’t need everybody to have a happy ending. Jordan is bleeding internally but is suddenly perfectly fine, Matt & Harriet put their differences aside and get back together, Simon decides he needs to apologize to the press, Jack sees the error in his ways (maybe the most unbelievable twist in the episode), and Tom’s brother is saved in a Black Hawk mission. The only problem they left unsolved was the pending law suit over sexual harassment which they apparently decided that despite devoting two episodes to just needed to disappear. I loved the show and was happy to learn that they were going to get to wrap the season up even though the show got canceled but now I kind of wish they had just done with this show what they do to every other under rated show and just cut the cord mid season, at least then I could be angry with the network and look back fondly on the first 16 episodes rather than being left with a bad taste in my mouth.