Studio DC: Almost Live

Studio DC: Almost Live

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Aug 03, 2008 on Disney Channel

I enjoyed nearly everything in this episode and now I can't wait for more. The episode starts with the only bad part, Miley is performing but finds out that when her back-up band can't make it, the Muppets fill in! What I didn't like is that I hate Miley and that it was very ovious she was lipsynching. The next part was the best of the episode, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody cast are writing an episode with the Muppets, but they're thinking about a silly episode with a dumb plot. So, the cast thinks of an episode that's better, and it was very hilarious. Mr. Moseby is going away to a hankerchief convention and has Kermit fill in for him, but when he is forced to do orders for London and Miss Piggy, the job is a lot harder than he thinks. Meanwhile, Gonzo replaces Arwin when he's out on a cruise vacation with his mother, but he causes mayhem with the air vent. Especially when Zack and Cody come in to help. The next part was also funny as well, Ashley Tisdale and Kermit do a performance of Bop to the Top from High School Musical as Miss Piggy looks for Zac Efron. With no luck, Miss Piggy steals the show and she and Ashley have a fight. The part when Kermit gets locked up and puns the songs in the movie made me laugh, even though I don't like HSM. The last part was funny too, Miss Piggy is upset that the Jonas Brothers don't have a sister, so she fills in saying she is their long-lost sister as she performed with the Jonas Brothers with mayhem of her own. The ending was also funny as well, Statler and Waldorf praise the show, and when a woman has a crush on them. They think they look like Zac Efron, LOL! This episode was just great and I can't wait for more.