Style By Jury Forums

Thursday 9:30 AM on Ion TelevisionBetween Seasons

I just want to smile again :(...

dalton59

[1]Sep 21, 2013
    • level: 1

My name is Katie Kane,

I need help soooo bad! I have 5 wonderful children and they are so supportive when it comes to my happiness. But the past 5 years I've been depressed because of losing my dental and had to have my major teeth I chew food with pulled. As a result I can't smile like I used to!

I need a complete make over, I need prescription glassesHow to dress and my hair is shoulder length but because I have a long face my hair just hangs. I tried to get it layered but never comes out right! I've had short hair my whole life and hated it because I like the option of putting it up. But my taste in all of the above is not that great! I also can't look in the mirror anymore because I feel so ugly, Self Esteem Rating 1-10 1 being bad would be -1!!!

I want my kids to see me happy and they would like to see my (what I used to have)beautiful smile...

Can you please help me. WANT MY SMILE BACK! I just went through 2 of my boys wedding and another coming up August 9, 2014.

Bottom line I would take any advice and from what I've seen on your show you have made women so happy! I cry every time I watch the show because I am so happy for these women, but deep down wish it was me!

I would love to be a part of your show!

Thank you for taking the time to review this

Katie Anne Kane

Phone# 774-766-1134 (only because I don't have a computer to check Emails)

82 Forest Street

Carver, Mass. 02330

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dalton59

[2]Oct 10, 2013
    • level: 1

My name is Katie Kane, I watch your show on ion all the time and get so depressed because I desperately need a complete makeover!!! I've written in a few times and pray I would get picked for your show. If you read my story you will know what I mean. PleaseIJust want to be happy again. You have transformed so many people in a beautiful way and just to see how happy they are makes me cry!

Thank you,

Katie Anne Kane

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.