A Suburgatory Community
ABC (ended 2014)
Suburgatory is over, even though their facebook page manager doesn't seem to know it.
I don't know about you guys, but the episode felt more like a season finale than a series finale.
George comming back to Dallas was something it should had happened sooner, but I assume producers thought this as a season finale so the cliffhanger about the relation-ship wouldn't feel so weird if the show'd return for a forth season.
Even though Tessa storyline made a little more sense, since she had been pinning for Ryan for the entire season, but the fact that she spent most of the episode with a bunch of old ladies felt weird. Yes, at the end she realized Ryan was what she really wanted, but didn't she knew that three episodes ago? Anyway, in a classic 'we-pretend-this-is-not-weird-but-it-totally-is' moment, Ryan and Tessa said goodbye only to seconds later start making out in the middle of the street. Was it akward? Yes. Did I like it? Totally.
Despite everything I just said, I think it was a good choice for the final scene of the show. Remember, George brought Tessa to Chatswin because he found a condom in her bedroom, the show ends with Tessa having sex in the middle of the street of that suburb.

Well, the show is over, I'm gonna miss these characters and their weird lives.

(PS: English is not my native language, if there's any error, I'm sorry)
Follow this Show
Members