Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye

Ending and Beginnings

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 22, 2005 on Ion Television

• sue gets a promotion, she now has to decide if she is going for it. It's a hard choise to make. Someone has acces to Jack creditcards and he wants to know who. Meanwhile he's feels sad of sue's promotion to New York.

A beautiful episode. It's only a pitty that is had to end here. Just now I want to know, what will go on between Sue and Jack. The words "the end" and "for now" guess this isn't the end. Well I hope not. I loved to watche the show. The flash back of Sue,about all the things that happend during all episodes, make me want to see the whole show just again. Glad that I have some episode on tape. I can see them when ever I want. Missing a lot, is making me surch for the whole show on dvd, but can't find it yet. I'm glad there are many fans, so with the site's and pictures I can enjoye a bit more.
  • This CAN'T be the end. One of the few decent shows on TV worth watching? Please tell me it's coming back soon.

Hopefully now that Deanne and Troy (married in real life) have had their child, it won't be much longer until they start to film Season 4. Just like "Doc", the finale should be Sue and Jack finally getting hitched. C'mon PAX, don't let this gem of a TV show get cancelled. We all want to see Sue back again.
  • Sue is offered a promotion in New York. Jack becomes the victim of idenity theft. Sue wrestles whether she should take the job even though it means leaving behind all her friends...including Jack. The real Sue Thomas appears too!

I loved this episode. Sue gets offered a promotion which involves moving to New York. She knows what an opportunity it would be for her but leaving her friends behind would be hard for her. As the song \"Pray for Me\" plays, you\'ll see flashbacks when she first arrives in D.C. when she meets Jack Hudson and the best of the best of the other characters. This episode is classified as the series finale by PAX though the producers/writers are fighting really hard to bring it back...hence the reason for \"The End.. for Now\" in the final credits.
  • season 3 finale. hopefully not the last episode ever.

I haven't seen this episode yet. Just wanted to say I hope the show comes back for a season 4 and Please let Jack and Sue get together!!!!!They belong together, it's soooooo obvious!
    Tara and Bobby are together and Lucy and Myles are together, Demetrius is married and Levi's a dog. Sue and Jack are the only ones not paired up and they like each other, it's just that both of them are too scared to tell each other how they feel. They would make the cutest couple!!
  • Jack get a big bill and almost gets shot sue gets a big promotion and has to make a choice the up side sue and jack can now have a relationship.

Glad she didn't go but upset that Jack didn't have a chance to confess his feelings to her.
    Oh well maybe next season they'll get it on. after all it may say no romantic relationships with members of your unit but don't foreget when we enterd the series lucy was romantic with miles yuck!!!!!! so maybe it can work i mean the feeling are deffinitly there.

Now that Darcy and standly are gone and Tera and Bobby have admitted that they have felling for eachother there might be some room for romance there as well. no all that left in lucy she needs someone to. (miles is a hopeless cause)
  • A very good end to the series

The last episode of Sue Thomas F.B.Eye was very good even if it did make me cry (almost). The thought of Sue leaving DC was terrible, and Jack,Bless him. His face was a real picture when he found out at first that Sue had been offered a new job, he got all shirty and everything it really showed his feelings. Also when he speaks to her at the end and doesn't realise that she has decided to stay was great. The story line of the identity theft of Jack was really good and the bloke who stole the information was a very good look-a-like(HaHa). Even the flashback sequence worked really well. Alltogether it was a brillient episode. I know that they say it was the last episode and last series but another one would be great one where Sue and Jack actually do get together, Please.Who cares if they are in the same unit, we the viewers dont and Lucy and Miles went out together and so did Bobby and Tara with no hesitation so why is it differrent with Jack and Sue? They Belong Together. Anyway please please do another series we Love this show it is great and very unique.

P.S. Jack and Sue need to be together, Please
  • In the series finale , Sue is offered a new job but when she found out that it's in New York she rejects the job because she couldn't leave her friends in Washington. Also, they had flashbacks from the begginging when she first arrived to Washington and

I thought that this episode was powerful. The way that they had the flashbacks made many people cry. This episode was really emotional. It was happy, exciting, sad and many more. When she found out that she was offered another job and that it was in New York I just cried. Many people would have wanted her to go to New York and take thta job, and then there are others( like Jack) who would have wanted her to stay.

Thoughout the whole episode I truly think that Jack wanted to tell her the truth about his feelings for her, but it was really hard for him. When I found out that she was saying I felt bad because I knew she wanted to take the job, but then she'd have to give up so much. I also believe that Jack was kind of relieved that she was staying as well. I personally believe that in the end she did make the right decision. The only thing I wish would have happened was that Jack did confiss his feelings for her. That would have been really good. Thoughout the series you could tell that they had chemistry and that they like each other. This was one of the best shows and hopefully they bring it back.