Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye Forums

Ion Television (ended 2005)

Coming Back?!?!!!

msbonnier

[1]Jun 11, 2007
    • level: 6

Hey everyone - i have some very exciting news.

First - please take this with a grain of salt. Its easy to get our hopes up, and in case this isn't true, i don;t want people saying, "but you said..."

Sue Thomas (the real one) is soon to be going to South Africa. On the official website for her trip (http://www.suethomastoursa.com/) I will quote what she wrote:

August is a very exciting month as the cast will return to filming new episodes of the show - I cannot tell you when South Africa will receive the new episodes only that the filming will begin in August...but even more I amexcited about my trip to visit all of you in South Africa!!!

Yes people!! it looks like STFBE might come back after all!! Wohoo!! I would wait for more confirmation however. See what you can find and put your sources on here!!

Hurray!

Michelle

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Chamita

[2]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 11
    so its finally comeing back? YES!!!! but waitwill it be in africaqn, if so will they transfer it to english, why did they pick south africa I wounder?

MonkeyFreaks

[3]Jun 21, 2007
    • level: 18
    i need to be sure that thi is real. i've gotten my hope risen too many times. i pray that sue and jack and bobby and tara and lucy and myles and demetrius return. GO SUE+JACK AND BOBBY+TARA!

laurameyer

[4]Jul 30, 2007
    • level: 58
    At least it is back!

WAVY10

[5]Sep 25, 2007
    • level: 8

Don't know about the new episodes, but I did see this yesterday (edited cut and paste comment from the Doc forum)

I saw on the Sitcoms Online website's General Discussion forum that ION was supposed to be bringing back the two most successful series from its original PAX days: this show and Doc at some point next year.

If just reruns, great. Bonus if the show is revived.

Chamita

[6]Sep 29, 2007
    • level: 11
    WAVY10 wrote:

Don't know about the new episodes, but I did see this yesterday (edited cut and paste comment from the Doc forum)

I saw on the Sitcoms Online website's General Discussion forum that ION was supposed to be bringing back the two most successful series from its original PAX days: this show and Doc at some point next year.

well i don't think that they can bring back doc with the same actors anyway cause billy ray Cyrus who played the main guy is now on hanna Montana and that show is doing really great, so if the do bring back DOC it will be with a different lead actor

WAVY10

[7]Oct 9, 2007
    Chamita wrote:
    WAVY10 wrote:

well i don't think that they can bring back doc with the same actors anyway cause billy ray Cyrus who played the main guy is now on hanna Montana and that show is doing really great, so if the do bring back DOC it will be with a different lead actor

Well, with the revival I was referring to Sue.

LoneWolf83

[8]Nov 5, 2007
    • level: 4
    YEAH!! ITS COMING BACK!! I'm so excited...I love this show....does anybody know if they are showing reruns on TV right now?

princessleia77

[9]Nov 5, 2007
    • level: 26
    LoneWolf83 wrote:
    YEAH!! ITS COMING BACK!! I'm so excited...I love this show....does anybody know if they are showing reruns on TV right now?

If you are in Canada, it airs weekdays on CTV (1:00 Pacific Time).

LoneWolf83

[10]Nov 6, 2007
    oh stink, NO FAIR!! I'm in the US

Peggy_Porcupine

[11]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 13

LoneWolf83 wrote:
    oh stink, NO FAIR!! I'm in the US
    Well, we all cannot live in the right country (smile when you read that! As I type the Cdn $ hit 1.10 to the US $!)

I will be glad to see the original cast all together on Sue Thomas. I've seen "Jack" on a few episodes of Falcon Beach and in a couple of made for tv movies together with "Bobbie" on a made for tv movie. (Maybe we should start a thread "where have you seen the Sue Thomas actors"?)

Must go - almost time for CTV's airing of Sue Thomas (okay I know, I'm rubbing it in. Couldn't resist....Really I am a nice person, just a wierd sense of humour!)

geminigirl21

[12]Nov 18, 2007
    • level: 12
    So my mom and I used to watch this show religiously, and last night we caught a rerun and I was once again reminded what an awesome show it was. Although I am taking this with a grain of salt, I would love to see the show come back. Too many Canadian shows get written off way before their time.

Jacksons_66930

[13]Dec 3, 2007
    • level: 1
    If they do bring it back I will jump for joy I loved this show and still do. I watched it everyweek I never missed an episode. So I hope that they do bring it back to us here in the US and Canada.

LoneWolf83

[14]Dec 3, 2007
    Does anybody know when we will get more news on what's going on with the show...I'm going crazy...checking every website every day...starving for info....

rosalyn100

[15]Dec 27, 2007
    OMG ARE U SERIOUS?! DOC AND SUE THOMAS BOTH COMING BACK?! WOOT!!! doc might not be coming back because it was mostly aboutclint cassidyaka billy ray and his on hannah montana so tht might not come back unless they cut back hours on hannah montana and sue thomas i cant wait for it to come back im watching doc and sue thomas n TV ALL THE TIME i love it! but do any1 know when it might be comin back or r we just talking about reruns?

T_Brennan

[16]Dec 31, 2007
    It's really great to see the reruns on CTV all the time, but I really wish it would come back.

rosalyn100

[17]Jan 1, 2008
    T_Brennan wrote:
    It's really great to see the reruns on CTV all the time, but I really wish it would come back.
    i know i wish there was new episodes so bad i miss both shows

T_Brennan

[18]Jan 3, 2008
    We all know that Jack and Sue would have been such a cute couple, there's no denying it!

rosalyn100

[19]Jan 4, 2008
    T_Brennan wrote:
    We all know that Jack and Sue would have been such a cute couple, there's no denying it!
    again i agree jack and sue are so CUTE together! the time when they kissed in the office im like "OH MY GOD GO JACK AND SUE!" at the end i thought for sure they were gonna kiss again but they never

T_Brennan

[20]Jan 4, 2008

rosalyn100 wrote:
    T_Brennan wrote:
    again i agree jack and sue are so CUTE together! the time when they kissed in the office im like "OH MY GOD GO JACK AND SUE!" at the end i thought for sure they were gonna kiss again but they never

Really though, I was convinced that they wouldget together in the end!!