Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye Forums

Ion Television (ended 2005)

Save STFBE

Chamita

[81]Apr 15, 2007
    • level: 11
    SG1andAhalf wrote:

I have been trying forever to get Sue Thomas on DVD. I have only season 2. I really love and miss this inspiring show. If anyone has season 1 and 3 and would be willing to copy it for me I would be so grateful and happy to compensate. Thanks and blessings!

where did you get season 2, i have been dying trying to find at least one of the season, I thought that they never made season DVDs for STFBEYE, where did you get season 2?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SG1andAhalf

[82]Apr 28, 2007
    • level: 7

I found season 2 on Ebay from a guy that had taped it off PAX. He is no longer on there and the only thind I have found is all three seasons- very expensive. So I need 1 and 3. I can try and help you with 2. Email me at GrammyXsFIVE@aol.com. Let me know if you find ANYONE willing to help copy the others. I think we fans should stick together and help one another. Agree? That's what Sue would do- Deanne too!

solome

[83]Jan 18, 2008
    • level: 8
    Does anyone know who to contact now about bringing Sue Thomas back on the air? Thanks!

funky_devil

[84]Jan 28, 2008
    • level: 4

The only DVDs I've seen are the ones with all 3 series - and they are very expensive, but I might be getting them (fingers crossed).
    I'll let you know if I do, and I'll try and get some copied to you. However, I do live in the UK, so there is a possibility that the copies will not work worldwide.
    (If you want to contact me to get further information, my e-mail address is: tesowens@googlemail.com)
    I can't promise anything at this point in time though sorry.

Edited on 02/16/2008 10:34am
    Edited 2 total times.