Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye

Ion Television (ended 2005)

laurameyer

Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye Fan Reviews page 2 of 3

• Sue Thomas is a deaf woman working for the F.B.I. The show is great and I like how the show usually ends on a good note(more shows should do that).

This is the fourth best show on television, out of all the shows that have ever been on television! My entire family watched it together every Sunday. That is when it used to have new episodes,anyway. We've watched almost every episode at least twice. The show needs to come back on the air! It had good storylines and characters. There was always the right amount of action. The characters are real, believeable, and the type of good guy you like to cheer for. Not to mention they're fighting for the american way of life. Please bring this show back soon! Everyone enjoys this show.
  • Great show. Should definitely be picked up for another season. The actors are great and do complete justice to their characters. A very informative show that everyone shoul watch.

I love this show. It\'s GREAT! I think it is just so infomative and educating. I love getting to watch and learn the sign language. I think that Deanne Bray is a fabulous actor and just does such a great job with the role. It should be brought back. It is too bad it was not more widely known ang on a more popular television station. I think it is great that people are becoming more aware of the fact that anybody can do anything if they try hard enough. Especially being that the show is based on the life of a real person. Everybody should see this show. Bring it back.
  • Loved this show!!!

Loved this show!!! Still miss it - my dog loved Levi. Am watching every rerun I can find but would love another season and DVD's of the first 3 season's. Hope they bring it back or at least do a movie to finish it up. Also love that they used Michael W. Smith's "Pray for Me" as the final song in Season 3 final (Endings & Beginngs).
  • Bring it Back!

Sue Thomas works at the FBI, helping out with cases that are part of the everyday job. Sue works hard to do her best and help out as best she can. Sue can read lips, sign fluently, and can have a good time even though she is deaf.
    I personally like the chemiostry between Sue and Jack. I think that they should have made them ointo a couple but nooo they couldn't. They just had to take the show off the air. Even thought they may never bring it back I wish they would at least put it on DVD so we could buy it and always have it.
  • please can you fetch this show back even if it is just for 1 season so that Jack and Sue can get together it would make a whole heap of people happy

i love this show and miss it loads. I need it to come back so that my week nights are no longer filled with the rubbish that has replaced it. The show gave an insight into the life of someone who against the odds managed to find the place she needed to be and that made the most of her lip reading talents. So I beg you please fetch the show back and make me a happy gal once again. Even if it is just for 1 more series so that Jack and Sue can finally get it together please.
  • I love this show. I would really like to see it back on the air or available on DVD.

I really like this show, it is not just action or just drama. It really keeps me interested and wanting more. I watch every episode that comes on even if it is a repeat. It would be very nice if they would put it back on the air. I am hooked.
  • Good premise, but not well executed. Viewers looked more for the romance than the drama and real life hardships for deaf, burn victims, amnesiacs, etc. Created a stereotypical cast instead of becoming the cutting edge drama it could have been. May it r

Good premise, but not well executed. The spiritual implications totally missed the mark with a lot of viewers as evidenced with fan fiction writers who insist on creating characters totally outside the show\'s premise. Viewers looked more for the romance than the drama and real life hardships for deaf, burn victims, amnesiacs, etc. Created a stereotypical cast instead of becoming the cutting edge drama it could have been. Glad its over, even though we still get inundated with reruns 4 nights a week. May the show rest in peace and its actors enjoy their new endeavors with fond memories of what could have been.
  • Amazing!!!!

I discovered this show a couple of years back here in the UK and ever since the first time i watched it i have been hooked. It is a superb family show, with good morals and clean humor. Call me boring but i love how it is educational as well.
    I was highly disappointed when i heard about the cancellation to the point that i sent letters to both the network and sony- several in fact. But alas so far it has not been revived.
    Why is it the good ones that are wiped out???
    It may have finished a while back but i am still addicted to the show and its characters...and i am still holding out for it's return.
  • We love this show! We just discovered it in February and can\\\'t believe it\\\'s not on anymore. We want it to come back so we can see where these great characters go!!!

We love this show! We just discovered it in February and can\\\'t believe it\\\'s not on anymore. We want it to come back so we can see where these great characters go!!! We want to know if Sue and Jack ever get together. The storylines are great and the show keeps you in suspense until the end.
  • My husband and I just found this show this year. We love it!

My husband and I just found this show this year. We love it! It's in reruns so it often runs opposite current shows we like. We watch it when it doesn't conflict with current shows. Otherwise, I tape it Monday thru Thursday and we watch it all those other times there's nothing worth watching. I like to try to make sure I watch them in order.

By the way, I especially like the theme song. I would love to have the complete lyrics. There are a few words I can't understand.
  • This show is amazing! It is a wonderful show for the entire family and entertaining for everyone. Please bring this show back!

Sue Thomas F.B.Eye is an outstanding television show and should continue to be recorded and aired. This show is wonderful for the entire family and entertaining for everyone. The show is clean. It shares the message of Jesus Christ. Each actor is excellent in portaying his or her character. Sue Thomas is an inspiration, for the deaf and hearing. Sue is a hero for anyone who watches the show. Sue Thomas F.B.Eye fulfills its purpose in being considered a drama. Each week is a new plot. The F.B.I. scene is interesting to men, women, and children. The show also gives hints of a possible futer romance with Sue and Jack. Viewers are waiting anxiously to see how the lives of these characters will play out. Please do everything possible to bring this show back.
  • GREAT SHOW -- Please bring it back!

I hope they decide to bring this show back and continue it. I just discovered it and it\'s a GREAT show. Family friendly, very fun show! And my kids are hooked too. We are a family that actually doesn\'t watch TV, and this show is about the only exception to the rule, it\'s that good.

The show is filled with laughter, compassion, suspense... just a delightful show.
  • PUT IT BACK ON IM HOOKED

I first watched this in ASL class and since then im hooked. I so after barrowing every taped show my teacher had my parents finally got dish so i have the channel. But now there all reruns im very disappointed and really wish that it gets put back on. I still watch the reruns but i want some new ones!
    p.s is it true deanne bray is pregnant?
  • The End, For Now?

I am confused, at the end of the final episode "The End, For Now" appeared on the screens. Does this mean there could be a chance of a third season?

Please bring Sue Thomas Back, it was one of the best shows I have ever seen, and there where alot of touching episodes!!!
  • great shows! i don't know about you all, but i'm totally deaf, and i really enjoy watching those shows! finally have real deaf people using real signs in some shows..i could tell the difference between real deafs and "fake" deafs (actors/actresses acting

the shows are very good..it's good way to read them as well as learn signs..they use ASL signs..also you can learn how deafs live and how they communicate. please keep the shows..so we both deaf and hearing people enjoy. finally we deafs can watch real deafs sign on tv! please keep it going on.
  • Please bring this series back!

My wife and I enjoyed every episode of this TV series whenever we had the time to watch. This is really one of the very few truly family-oriented TV series! We are so encouraged to see the character of Sue Thomas as someone who is wholesome. In fact, it is so good to watch the whole team in action, the camaraderie between them is so refreshing. We are just getting to watch the third season here in Malaysia and we were disappointed to hear that it is also the final season! Can this decision be changed, I wonder.
  • Sue Thomas FBEye is the story of a pretty, intelligent, and funny young woman who happens to be deaf. She gains a job working for the FBI as a lip-reader, serving as a means to gain intel. Based on the true-life story of Sue Thomas.

"Sue Thomas FBEye" is a funny, interesting, and clean show that is family-friendly, and yet fun to watch! Usually it portrays wholesome values and morals that people (religious or not) can agree with or at least recognize as positive.

The show is also sometimes controversial, tackling issues such as terrorism, religion, and racial profiling. However, I believe that it does this with sensitivity and respect, while also not trying to sugar-coat or side-step the gravity of these issues in today's modern, Western, society.

I really enjoy Ms. Bray's portrayal of Sue Thomas, as well as the characterization of her role. Sue Thomas is a woman that is positive and realistic, despite the undeniable challenges and struggles that her deafness sometimes presents. She is surrounded by loyal, understanding, and supportive friends/co-workers. I also like that it is a quality, Canadian-made show that features good Canadian actors/tresses. It is solid and enjoyable!

I enjoy watching this show because I always leave with a smile on my face. It is wonderful to sit down and truly relax with a show. I don't care if it is sometimes overly-simple, or that the good-guys always win in the end. I don't watch "Sue Thomas" to be critical and negative about it; there is enough of that in real life! No, I watch the show just to enjoy myself, and remind myself that there are good people in the world who are trying their best to preserve our safety, rights, and freedoms.

Is the show perfect? No. Is it a postive influence? Yes. It is something that adults and children alike can enjoy and watch together. It also reminds us that despite the obstacles we might face in life, we too can succeed and choose be a positive, encouraging, proactive influence on those around us and our society, instead of the cynical, self-centred, and overly-serious role that we often get consumed by.

A great show! Check it out! Enjoy!
  • Its OK (most of the time) sometimes it can be a bit gross.

I don't usually watch it that much, i like watching 'Early Edition' more i think. But it did inspire me to try and learn sign language, just as early edition inspired me to try and learn Braille. (i'm not much good at either.)
    I can do ASL colors and things like horse, dog, cat, more, no, yes, etc... and i can reconize the braille numbers and stuff but nothing great yet, but i am working on it.
  • This has been a show for the whole family since it started.I have never done this before so I hope that it gets sent to the right place.

An apsolute favorite of my whole family.We range from 10-65 yrs. old.It has helped us learn sign language, it showed us HOW to establish good to great friendships. Why did it cancel.?? It has helped my girls realize that nothing is imposible FBI & deafness in authority it's not anything that we would have ever thought possible. My oldest daughter is now a Security Guard & my brother is thinking about a career as a Bounty Hunter. Anything is possible.
  • Sue is a woman who just got out of college. She is deaf and has a dog named Levi. She gets a job in the F.B.Eye as a fingerprint person.Jack, an F.B.Eye member finds her and gets her a job in the field because of her lip reading skills.

This is my favorite show right now. I love how it has the solving(mystery, which I love)and a side story, like Charlie or Jack and Sue. So far my favorite episodes are Cold Case and Sniper. Cold Case has Sue and Jack dancing and is really funny. Myles is especially HILARIOUS! I like Sniper because Jack is really smart, predicting every move the sniper makes. Does anyone know why they stopped making them and how to get them back? How could they cancel such an inspiring show? I also really like how it is a true story. Deanne Bray and the whole cast is great!
  • I love the show. I wish that it could have continued.

I love how they show fist started out with everyone not knowing how they were going to work in a deaf co-worker, then as they worked more and more with her they just molded out nicely.
    Jack and Sue I wish they were able to open up more but that rule about no datting in the same unit always put a stump in it.

• Why something this wonderful, moving, original, well written and cast was cancelled leaves me speechless. This world could use this show more than ever. To me it is a classic and when it comes to DVD, I will buy every episode.

The show is simply wonderful. As a film and tv writer, I strive to achieve excellence and positivity in my work that will bring smiles and pride as well as excitement to the audience. In this high techno world of mumbo jumbo, with throw away shows and reality tv, I was blessed to have come across Sue Thomas, FBeye. An oasis in the media desert, this show is everything a classic, well written and performed show was meant to be. Dream casting, an obvious comeraderie amongst the cast and great pacing. There is never a lost moment in any episode and I grew to love each starring character. The courageous use of handicapped people including Joel Sonnenberg further cemented my love of the show and the compassion as well as passion that permeated each story line. If I knew the real FBI had people like these, I would have joined long ago. My wishes for all the cast to continue to do quality work like this and hopefully I may work with any of them in the near future. Bless this show.
  • Good role models.

There's so few shows on TV that are interesting, worth watching, and positive. It's a 'crying shame' STFBI didn't make it. My kids, 13 & 9 just love it! My son now wants to be an FBI agent.

Let's hope the producers can get the funding together for several movie specials. We'll definitely watch!

Producers; if you're reading this, contact the Christian Film & Television Commission and see if they can point you in the right direction for funding.
  • Sue Thomas:F.B.eye is a show about a deaf woman who can read lips and joins the F.B.I. At first, Sue is put in finger printing because of her "disability", but when Jack Hudson realizes Sue's talent, he puts her up as a full time F.B.I agent. A really gre

Sue Thomas:F.B.eye is my favourite show, ever! It has everything that I enjoy: Action, romance, a bit of comedy and a bit of drama. Who could ask for anything else?! It's also educational. It teaches sign language and I've actually leaned a lot of signs. It can't be cancelled!

Amanda
  • I love this show my reasdons for loving it are:

I love this show soooooooooooooo much I will never forgive the pax people if they cancel it forever it was the most popular show on pax ive een written letters to the producers and stars to try and get it back STFBE will live forever even if it isnt on tv
  • i would have to say that the whole sue thomas has been amazing and there was never a dull moment

i would have to say that sue thomas is a programme made to make u think like it made me think so much i now know how to speak sign languge i would have to say if sue thomas ended it wouldn't really make sense becasue every1 is thinking is sue gonna get wiv jack how much sucsess is sue gonna have if any1 knows about them making more sue thomas write about plz i would appreciate it alot
  • I hope this show will come back

This show is awesome
    My sister is deaf and when we were kids other people thought she was mentally hill because she was deaf....THANK GOD this show will make the universe know that they are people just like you and me....only they talk with their hands not with thei mouth.
  • One of the Best Shows ever

I love Sue Thomas F.B.Eye. It has just the right amount of everything that makes movies and TV shows good: action, comedy, and a smidgen of romance. The characters were well writen and developed. I was soooo sorry to see it end. I am hoping to see it start up again soon. I would also love to see it come out on DVD.
  • This show is wonderful in every way! Action! Romance! Educational!

This show is wonderful in every way! Action! Romance! Educational!

The best part of all is that the Johnson Brothers are in good talks to bring it back after the 'Little Deanne' or 'Little Troy' is born!

Deanne is Deaf herself and helps educate so many people in just how 'regular' those with hearing loss can be.

Sorry, I'm just not a wordy person so trying to write 100 words is TOUGH! Should I run through the alphabet to finish up? Alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, zeta, eta, theta, iota, kappa, lambda, mu, nu, pi, omicron, phi, rho, sigma, tau, upsilon, chi, psi, omega.
  • So what now?

I love this show, but is it true that it has ended once and for all? If so, what happened to Jack and Sue getting together?

I have to say the best actor in the whole show had to be Levi (Jessie) that dog is amazing.

This was a great family homespun drama, something you were never affraid to leave your kiddies in front off while you did something else.

I enjoyed every single episode and hope that the last season truly isn't the last.
1 2 3