Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye

Ion Television (ended 2005)

laurameyer

Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye Fan Reviews (69)

• Show really brought out the deaf community and my awareness of how to communicate with the deaf.

I really liked this show as well as all my family members - I taped every episode and hope that it comes out in DVD. I really hope the developers will find a new home so the show will continue. Excellent family show without the provacative language and promoted drama as well as providing a sense of humor.
  • A very good show.

A very good show. This show has amazing preformances, great plots, great characters and a also taught me, as a hearing person, a lot about the world of a deaf person. It's amazing to see how the deaf deal with the hearing world and how Sue Thomas never gives up and proves again and again and again that even though she's deaf, she is as good as any other person. It's even more amazing to see how her friends at work accept her disability. This show is based on a true story (as far as I know) and this is incredible to see how human the characters on that show are.
    Hopefully, the show will run for a long time, so we, the hearing people will be able to learn more and accept disables people like Sue Thomas.
  • I am so going to miss this show and was a bit surprised that PAX again cancelled a very good show. It seems every time I truly love a show on PAX and become addicted it gets cancelled. What can I say, go figure!

This show is so super great. I love it because it\'s unique and different. It has comedy, action, adventure, and a bit of romance as well as human interest. I realize PAX has cancelled it as they do all of their great shows and I will miss is very much.
  • One of the best shows they really teach you about life.

This show really taught me about life and how hard it would be to do that. I like the fact that they had all these twists in the plot especially between Jack and Sue without that the show just wouldn't have been as good. They showed you the value of friendship. You were always laughing because of all the things that they made Miles do.
  • Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye is a show about a deaf F.B.I. agentand the many problems she faces

ST:F.B.Eye is a very unique tv show. Sue the deaf agent finds it hard to fit in at first but soon the others warm up to her Jack in particular. The hole team in their department of the F.B.I. in Washington face many different challenges from love and romance to terrorism, murder and politics. If you are interested in F.B.I. shows or are interested in crime fighting shows then i would strongly recommend this show. The characters are very interesting and the plot lines are very different.Sue and her sidekick Levi, her hearing dog always find time to save the day with the help of her friends, and sometimes he friends have to save her. But i think it is a really great show and you would be made to miss it.
  • Sue is offered a permotion and struggles with whether to stay or go, meanwhile they deal with a tough case and both sue and jack face their feelings for each other.

I really liked this show aside from the fact that it was the last one for a while. But what I really wanted to know was, does any one know who is the artist and what is the album name of the song in the episode of endings and beginings?
  • a very good show about crime

this show is good it is about a deaf person (sue thomas) who joins the F.B.I.

they are saying will jack and sue get together not gonna happen it will end the series

it is very good and it is worth watching

my fav episode has to be were they are introducing the show and saying how she joins the F.B.I and it is saying about her guide dog Levi how they meet and things

it is a really enjoyable show to watch and it shows crime in a different way and it shows how the F.B.I is like

very good
  • sue thomas is one of those shows thats hits the heart. it was a thouching show of a blind woman who had a dog and worked for the FBI. and she wanted to go out with her co-worker jack. good show and i hope it comes back on!

sue thomas is one of those shows thats hits the heart. it was a good show it watch on saturday night. it had some good charecters and the show didnt take itself too serisously. it was a touching story that proved the fact that just because you have a diaspiity doesnt mean that you cant work and have a life with someone or interat with other people. i am in a wheelchair and i really found this show to be very influential. and even through she is deaf she can still talk to people without using sign launguage and she can still use sign launguage to other people that are deaf. i think they should renew this program for another seasona and they should put the other seasons on dvd. its a good show.
  • I love this show since I first saw it with my mom four years ago. I am a Jack\Sue fan. I like the plots and twists and turns and of course the humor which the wtiters inforce every week. I was sorry that they canceled it.

I love this show since I first saw it with my mom four years ago. I am a Jack\Sue fan. I like the plots and twists and turns and of course the humor which the wtiters inforce every week. I was sorry that they canceled it but I will just have to watch the reruns and relive my favorite Jack\Sue moments and my favorite episodes and my mom and I will just have to continue to yell at Jack for not having enough guts to tell Sue the truth of his feelings.
  • A young deaf woman comes to work in the FBI and is discovered by a special agent of her lip-reading abilities and is put into a team of elite G-men along with her hearing dog.

I really love how they portray Sue Thomas as a deaf person, using a deaf actress to properly convey the message on how deaf people can thrive in this fast-paced world. I really admire the producers of the show and how they not show graphic violence, no sex scenes and are dedicated to creating and making episodes that touch peoples' lives. I certainly will continue to hope that there will be a season four for STFBE and I will certainly watch more new episodes!
  • So what now?

I love this show, but is it true that it has ended once and for all? If so, what happened to Jack and Sue getting together?

I have to say the best actor in the whole show had to be Levi (Jessie) that dog is amazing.

This was a great family homespun drama, something you were never affraid to leave your kiddies in front off while you did something else.

I enjoyed every single episode and hope that the last season truly isn't the last.
  • This show is wonderful in every way! Action! Romance! Educational!

This show is wonderful in every way! Action! Romance! Educational!

The best part of all is that the Johnson Brothers are in good talks to bring it back after the 'Little Deanne' or 'Little Troy' is born!

Deanne is Deaf herself and helps educate so many people in just how 'regular' those with hearing loss can be.

Sorry, I'm just not a wordy person so trying to write 100 words is TOUGH! Should I run through the alphabet to finish up? Alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, zeta, eta, theta, iota, kappa, lambda, mu, nu, pi, omicron, phi, rho, sigma, tau, upsilon, chi, psi, omega.
  • One of the Best Shows ever

I love Sue Thomas F.B.Eye. It has just the right amount of everything that makes movies and TV shows good: action, comedy, and a smidgen of romance. The characters were well writen and developed. I was soooo sorry to see it end. I am hoping to see it start up again soon. I would also love to see it come out on DVD.
  • I hope this show will come back

This show is awesome
    My sister is deaf and when we were kids other people thought she was mentally hill because she was deaf....THANK GOD this show will make the universe know that they are people just like you and me....only they talk with their hands not with thei mouth.
  • i would have to say that the whole sue thomas has been amazing and there was never a dull moment

i would have to say that sue thomas is a programme made to make u think like it made me think so much i now know how to speak sign languge i would have to say if sue thomas ended it wouldn't really make sense becasue every1 is thinking is sue gonna get wiv jack how much sucsess is sue gonna have if any1 knows about them making more sue thomas write about plz i would appreciate it alot
  • I love this show my reasdons for loving it are:

I love this show soooooooooooooo much I will never forgive the pax people if they cancel it forever it was the most popular show on pax ive een written letters to the producers and stars to try and get it back STFBE will live forever even if it isnt on tv
  • Sue Thomas:F.B.eye is a show about a deaf woman who can read lips and joins the F.B.I. At first, Sue is put in finger printing because of her "disability", but when Jack Hudson realizes Sue's talent, he puts her up as a full time F.B.I agent. A really gre

Sue Thomas:F.B.eye is my favourite show, ever! It has everything that I enjoy: Action, romance, a bit of comedy and a bit of drama. Who could ask for anything else?! It's also educational. It teaches sign language and I've actually leaned a lot of signs. It can't be cancelled!

Amanda
  • Good role models.

There's so few shows on TV that are interesting, worth watching, and positive. It's a 'crying shame' STFBI didn't make it. My kids, 13 & 9 just love it! My son now wants to be an FBI agent.

Let's hope the producers can get the funding together for several movie specials. We'll definitely watch!

Producers; if you're reading this, contact the Christian Film & Television Commission and see if they can point you in the right direction for funding.
  • Why something this wonderful, moving, original, well written and cast was cancelled leaves me speechless. This world could use this show more than ever. To me it is a classic and when it comes to DVD, I will buy every episode.

The show is simply wonderful. As a film and tv writer, I strive to achieve excellence and positivity in my work that will bring smiles and pride as well as excitement to the audience. In this high techno world of mumbo jumbo, with throw away shows and reality tv, I was blessed to have come across Sue Thomas, FBeye. An oasis in the media desert, this show is everything a classic, well written and performed show was meant to be. Dream casting, an obvious comeraderie amongst the cast and great pacing. There is never a lost moment in any episode and I grew to love each starring character. The courageous use of handicapped people including Joel Sonnenberg further cemented my love of the show and the compassion as well as passion that permeated each story line. If I knew the real FBI had people like these, I would have joined long ago. My wishes for all the cast to continue to do quality work like this and hopefully I may work with any of them in the near future. Bless this show.
  • I love the show. I wish that it could have continued.

I love how they show fist started out with everyone not knowing how they were going to work in a deaf co-worker, then as they worked more and more with her they just molded out nicely.
    Jack and Sue I wish they were able to open up more but that rule about no datting in the same unit always put a stump in it.

• Sue is a woman who just got out of college. She is deaf and has a dog named Levi. She gets a job in the F.B.Eye as a fingerprint person.Jack, an F.B.Eye member finds her and gets her a job in the field because of her lip reading skills.

This is my favorite show right now. I love how it has the solving(mystery, which I love)and a side story, like Charlie or Jack and Sue. So far my favorite episodes are Cold Case and Sniper. Cold Case has Sue and Jack dancing and is really funny. Myles is especially HILARIOUS! I like Sniper because Jack is really smart, predicting every move the sniper makes. Does anyone know why they stopped making them and how to get them back? How could they cancel such an inspiring show? I also really like how it is a true story. Deanne Bray and the whole cast is great!
  • This has been a show for the whole family since it started.I have never done this before so I hope that it gets sent to the right place.

An apsolute favorite of my whole family.We range from 10-65 yrs. old.It has helped us learn sign language, it showed us HOW to establish good to great friendships. Why did it cancel.?? It has helped my girls realize that nothing is imposible FBI & deafness in authority it's not anything that we would have ever thought possible. My oldest daughter is now a Security Guard & my brother is thinking about a career as a Bounty Hunter. Anything is possible.
  • Its OK (most of the time) sometimes it can be a bit gross.

I don't usually watch it that much, i like watching 'Early Edition' more i think. But it did inspire me to try and learn sign language, just as early edition inspired me to try and learn Braille. (i'm not much good at either.)
    I can do ASL colors and things like horse, dog, cat, more, no, yes, etc... and i can reconize the braille numbers and stuff but nothing great yet, but i am working on it.
  • Sue Thomas FBEye is the story of a pretty, intelligent, and funny young woman who happens to be deaf. She gains a job working for the FBI as a lip-reader, serving as a means to gain intel. Based on the true-life story of Sue Thomas.

"Sue Thomas FBEye" is a funny, interesting, and clean show that is family-friendly, and yet fun to watch! Usually it portrays wholesome values and morals that people (religious or not) can agree with or at least recognize as positive.

The show is also sometimes controversial, tackling issues such as terrorism, religion, and racial profiling. However, I believe that it does this with sensitivity and respect, while also not trying to sugar-coat or side-step the gravity of these issues in today's modern, Western, society.

I really enjoy Ms. Bray's portrayal of Sue Thomas, as well as the characterization of her role. Sue Thomas is a woman that is positive and realistic, despite the undeniable challenges and struggles that her deafness sometimes presents. She is surrounded by loyal, understanding, and supportive friends/co-workers. I also like that it is a quality, Canadian-made show that features good Canadian actors/tresses. It is solid and enjoyable!

I enjoy watching this show because I always leave with a smile on my face. It is wonderful to sit down and truly relax with a show. I don't care if it is sometimes overly-simple, or that the good-guys always win in the end. I don't watch "Sue Thomas" to be critical and negative about it; there is enough of that in real life! No, I watch the show just to enjoy myself, and remind myself that there are good people in the world who are trying their best to preserve our safety, rights, and freedoms.

Is the show perfect? No. Is it a postive influence? Yes. It is something that adults and children alike can enjoy and watch together. It also reminds us that despite the obstacles we might face in life, we too can succeed and choose be a positive, encouraging, proactive influence on those around us and our society, instead of the cynical, self-centred, and overly-serious role that we often get consumed by.

A great show! Check it out! Enjoy!
  • Please bring this series back!

My wife and I enjoyed every episode of this TV series whenever we had the time to watch. This is really one of the very few truly family-oriented TV series! We are so encouraged to see the character of Sue Thomas as someone who is wholesome. In fact, it is so good to watch the whole team in action, the camaraderie between them is so refreshing. We are just getting to watch the third season here in Malaysia and we were disappointed to hear that it is also the final season! Can this decision be changed, I wonder.
  • great shows! i don't know about you all, but i'm totally deaf, and i really enjoy watching those shows! finally have real deaf people using real signs in some shows..i could tell the difference between real deafs and "fake" deafs (actors/actresses acting

the shows are very good..it's good way to read them as well as learn signs..they use ASL signs..also you can learn how deafs live and how they communicate. please keep the shows..so we both deaf and hearing people enjoy. finally we deafs can watch real deafs sign on tv! please keep it going on.
  • The End, For Now?

I am confused, at the end of the final episode "The End, For Now" appeared on the screens. Does this mean there could be a chance of a third season?

Please bring Sue Thomas Back, it was one of the best shows I have ever seen, and there where alot of touching episodes!!!
  • PUT IT BACK ON IM HOOKED

I first watched this in ASL class and since then im hooked. I so after barrowing every taped show my teacher had my parents finally got dish so i have the channel. But now there all reruns im very disappointed and really wish that it gets put back on. I still watch the reruns but i want some new ones!
    p.s is it true deanne bray is pregnant?
  • GREAT SHOW -- Please bring it back!

I hope they decide to bring this show back and continue it. I just discovered it and it\'s a GREAT show. Family friendly, very fun show! And my kids are hooked too. We are a family that actually doesn\'t watch TV, and this show is about the only exception to the rule, it\'s that good.

The show is filled with laughter, compassion, suspense... just a delightful show.
  • This show is amazing! It is a wonderful show for the entire family and entertaining for everyone. Please bring this show back!

Sue Thomas F.B.Eye is an outstanding television show and should continue to be recorded and aired. This show is wonderful for the entire family and entertaining for everyone. The show is clean. It shares the message of Jesus Christ. Each actor is excellent in portaying his or her character. Sue Thomas is an inspiration, for the deaf and hearing. Sue is a hero for anyone who watches the show. Sue Thomas F.B.Eye fulfills its purpose in being considered a drama. Each week is a new plot. The F.B.I. scene is interesting to men, women, and children. The show also gives hints of a possible futer romance with Sue and Jack. Viewers are waiting anxiously to see how the lives of these characters will play out. Please do everything possible to bring this show back.
< 1 2 3