Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye

Ion Television (ended 2005)

laurameyer

Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye Fan Reviews (70)

• A great show with seemingly 'real' people. Believable characters, who are not always sugary sweet to each other. I love to see the rest of the FBI crew signing to understand Sue, and the fact that they always place themselves where she can l

I am an Aussie currently house sitting in Canada for six wonderful months.
    I encountered Sue Thomas FBI when I was first here two years ago, and loved it.
    I was devastated to see at the endof the show yesterday that it is the end of the series for the moment.
    I see the last episode was filmed in 2005 - what are you doing - get your act together and get some more of the show in the can.
    I LOVE IT!
    Of course the fact that we have Rick Peters, an Aussie in the show too, makes me likeit even more, but I love Sue and the rest of the cast - even the nasty guy.
    I think this sort of show does great things for the acceptance of people with so-called disabilities, and it helps adults and children understand sign language and want to learn it themselves.
    Having he 'real' Sue Thomas in the final show was wonderful.
    Thank you so much for a great show, but PLEASE film lots more episodes, and PLEASE send it down to Oz.