Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye

Ion Television (ended 2005)

laurameyer

Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye Fan Reviews (70)

• When I first saw the show Sue Thomas I was hooked. I watched all the time. More than anything I'd like to see the show again. It would be great if they released a DVD out in stores. I'd be the first one in line to get it.

I think the show Sue Thomas was great. Being based on a real person makes it more interesting. All the things she was able to do in her life was remarkable. It goes to prove that no matter what your situation or struggles. With a positive attitude and faith. You can overcome and do anything you have your mind set on doing. The actress that played Sue was fantastic. The dog Levi was so cute and smart. For her to be able to work with the FBI the way she did. What a great way to use her talents then of to serve our country. I would love to meet the real Sue Thomas one day. I'd also like to meet the actress who played her on the show. This show should have been picked up by another station for more folks to see. If more saw this show it would become a bigger hit than it is now.