A Suits Community
Tuesday 10:00 PM on USA (Returning summer 2015)

USA's legal drama Suits returns March 6 with the final six episodes of Season 3, and we've got your first look at what's coming up for the men and women of Pearson Specter. 

According to series creator Aaron Korsh, Louis Litt's (Rick Hoffman) discovery in "Stay" that Mike doesn't have an acceptance letter from Harvard will permeate through the rest of the season and affect every one of the characters. "There's resolve, but the writers created a deeper, more dangerous element to Mike's story," Hoffman said. 

Scotty, played by Abigail Spencer, will also feature heavily in the final six episodes, as Harvey tries to figure out how to have a relationship with a co-worker. 

Now press play and get excited, because Suits will be back before you know it!

Other fun facts and quotes from the show's panel at the Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour:

– "I don't even play a lawyer on TV, I play a fake lawyer on TV." —Patrick J. Adams joking about being nervous when talking to real lawyers

– Speaking of talking to real lawyers, Meghan Markle, who plays Rachel, said that one thing she often hears is that no paralegal would be able to afford the clothes that Rachel wears—nor would they be allowed to wear them. 

– Suits' pilot was originally about investment bankers, because Korsh used to be one. That why the word "shit" was used so often—"that's how investment bankers talk."

– Gabriel Macht said that "someone's life will be in danger" when the series returns. Any guesses as to who that might be?

– Macht's real-life father Steven Macht guest-stars as an ethics professor in the second episode back. 

– Macht is known for devolving into giggle fits on the set. "I find just life in general very funny," he said. "I think we're all just a bunch of monkeys."

The final six episodes of Suits' third season will debut on Thursday, March 6 at 9pm on USA.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 3/4/2015

Season 4 : Episode 16

24 Comments
Follow this Show
Members
  • 9:00 pm
    In an Instant Bad Guys at the Good Guys
    NEW
    ABC