A Suits Community
Wednesday 10:00 PM on USA

Suits S04E07: "We're Done"

I hope someone made sure Meghan Markle didn't dehydrate during the filming of "We're Done" because I don't think the woman got to film a single scene that didn't involve hysterically bawling her eyes out or delivering such clichéd, sopping romance lines as "I love him... and I lost him." *SOB* Pls stop talking. 

But if you put all of the annoying Mike-and-Rachel stuff aside—which is hard, because it dominated the episode—"We're Done" managed to do something that's kind of cool and kind of not-cool at the same time. Suits has essentially hit the reset button on its status quo. Mike is back at Pearson Specter and almost-but-not-quite dating Rachel, and once again, his great and terrible secret about Harvard is at the center of everyone's concerns—well, everyone except for Louis, whose continued ignorance to the truth formed the basis for Harvey's argument against Jessica's OH HELL NO stance on bringing Mike back. 

Poor Louis. Not only is he essentially being blackmailed by Charles Forstman, but yet again, he's lost a chance to be with Sheila by trading his reward from Jessica for Mike's return to the firm. It would be sweet if he wasn't acting on faulty information—and Harvey did raise the valid point that Louis has already lost and willingly given so much for Mike's place at Pearson Specter (unbeknownst to him, of course) that to let him in on the big secret now would be a disaster. 

Louis isn't the only one making sacrifices for Team True Lurve: Harvey put aside his pathological hatred of cheating women to encourage Mike to try to work things out with Rachel instead of just calling it quits on the spot. Admittedly, Harvey has some issues in that realm he needs to work out, but at this point, watching everyone go out of their way to push Mike and Rachel back together is getting old. Rachel and Mike have just never come off as all that special. While they're certainly Suits' primary romance, the "meant to be" vibe has been lacking from the very beginning. And that only adds to my frustration over Rachel never being allowed to be anything other than Mike's love interest. Since that's her reason for existing, everything always comes back to Mike—even when it doesn't really make a lot of sense. 

Look at it this way: Suits has hinted at past and possible future Donna/Harvey action on the show. There is a fan following that wholeheartedly supports the pairing and can actually point to concrete evidence over the course of the series as to why Donna/Harvey wouldn't be horrible together: their chemistry, their history, their repeated displays of dedication to one another, etc. However, Donna is a fully realized character who regularly does things that have nothing to do with her potential love life with Harvey. Sure, Rachel is in law school now, but even that arc has only served to illustrate how much she needs Mike: He encouraged her to do it, and he rallied for her to get time off so she'd be able to do it. Now, I am excited for the potential hinted at with Mike's return, that he and Rachel will have to work together on a more equal footing now that she's Harvey's righthand gal, but based on what we've actually seen so far, Rachel's law school storyline has simply continued Suits' tradition of making every Rachel story a Mike story at heart. 

Regardless of the ongoing awful that is the Mike and Rachel Soap Opera Hour, "We're Done" put Suits in a good place as we head into the homestretch of the first half of Season 4. The SEC stuff isn't over, and Jessica apparently fired Malone so that they could continue their romance without all the annoying workplace politics stuff (that happened, right? Or was she kidding?). Plus, while Mike is back at Pearson Specter, that's hardly something worth celebrating, even for the characters who are celebrating. Yay! Mike is back to being a fake lawyer! Now we can go back to working under the impending doom that comes with harboring his secret! And finally, the Louis stuff is simply fantastic. It's totally going to blow up in like an episode or two, and I can't wait. 

NOTES

– Harvey dropped Logan. This means we never have to see him again ever, right? 

– Donna ripping Harvey a new one for his stunted emotions was a long time coming and so, so good. 

– How do you think the Louis/Forstman story is going to play out? 

– Is this truly the last we're going to see of Logan? 

– I JUST WANT SHEILA BACK, YOU GUYS. 

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 3/2/2016

Season 5 : Episode 16

99 Comments
Comments (101)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
You know, I wasn't into the Mike/Rachel thing mainly because although I'm not a Rachel fan in general, she seemed like an overall good person and she always seemed true to her feelings for Mike. Based on those qualities I had her on a pedestal where she was too good for Mike. When he slept with that married woman, I was done with him and he's never won me back. When I saw the flashback ep with Rachel seducing a married man, I was officially done with her. They're on equal footing as far as I'm concerned. More power to both of them-they deserve each other. Let's move on!

I hope Jessica really did fire Malone. I love D.B. Woodside but his character was getting way too cocky. He was being a total azz over Jessica's decisions as a boss. BOSS dude! He can be in her love life-totally support that but he can't work for her.

Yes, please-NO MORE LOGAN!
Flag
This show has turned into a stupid soap opera - I'm done
Flag
I am so over Rachel. She is such a whiny person. I have a hard time even relating to her a a serious possible lawyer.
Her clothes get any tighter she'll pop,a button on tv. ;-)
Flag
I read a lot of comments about how "not that good" was this episode, because of all the relationship drama between Mike and Rachel. I gotta say, I absolutely loved this episode, especially because my focus was not on them, but mainly on the Harvey and Mike's relationship. Harvey being all protective of Mike, all "advicey" and "older brothery", I loved it so much, I can't put it into words.
Flag
I hope that Mike doesn't take Rachel back. If she cheated on him once, she'll do it again.
Flag
Ad Mike never went to Harvard and lied to Rachel's face about it.. once a fraud always a fraud... right ?
Flag
But he didn't betray her like she did him. He may have kept secrets, but they weren't dating and he's stayed faithful to her. She messed around with another man...world of difference,
Flag
A lie is a lie... you can twist it any which way you want...I don't see a difference between what each of them did.. and btw he did keep his secret from her when they started dating...
I don't even care though.. these 2 are boring to me...
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
No way Logan doesn't come back into play. If anything the SEC was looking for clients of the firm who had dirt on the firm and by Harvey/Rachel handling things with Logan the way they did, he has nothing but incentive to burn them. Remember, they have already approached Logan and brought him in.

As for Louis/Forstman that situation couldn't come at a worse time as the SEC scrutiny is searching for an action like Louis is about to commit. Based on his character everything about Forstman says he would sell out Harvey's firm to stay out of jail.
Flag
so the awesome duo is back together still trying to find a sexy name for them HAMI or MIHA whichever as long as they are together...
BTW truthfully i hated Rachael & Mike relationship sorry to say but am glad they are on holiday..
Flag
Mirvey?
Flag
that works just fine
Flag
Does anyone know the title to the song in the end of the episode?
Flag
Short Change Hero by The Heavy made famous by being the theme song for Strike Back.
Flag
im not talking about that song , im talking about the song that starts when Harvey tells Logan its over ... "You're the abstract of pain and poem " ?
Flag
I think that is Dark by Luke Sital Sing.
Flag
It's a pity that an intellectual, witty show has been reduced to a romantic, soap opera for the majority of this season.
I miss the Suits of old...

BTW, Rachel and Mike is the most boring on-screen couple ever....
Flag
Still better than the Hessington Oil arc of Season 3... at least the problems weren't singlehandedly solved by Harvey apologizing!
Flag
That arc shouldn't have been dragged out for the whole season but I will cherish that season for Michelle Fairley's performances alone... she actually over shadowed the 2 main leads for most part of the season...
Flag
Predictable and boring.
Flag
I'm tired of Mike. He was a naive jerk and everyone has to keep coming to his rescue to bring him back from rock bottom and we keep blaming Harvey for not being enough of parent to a grown-a** adult. He is ungrateful and disloyal and bad at every job he tries, And the argument that he is following his own moral code is flimsy at best plain annoying most of the time. Rachel being beholden to Mike's crap story is just one symptom of a systemic problem: Mike.
Flag
He wasn't bad at investment banking. He was doing just fine until he went up against Harvey (OK, waiving the conflict was dumb, but other than that, he was fine.) He even found a good takeover target before the vulture capitalist did.
Flag
Mike had it WON until Rachel caused him to drop the ball by having Mike tell Harvey to drop Logan as part of the agreement. Logan was willing to do anything Mike asked in order to dump the shares he couldn't use, and them Rachel tells him to add ONE LITTLE THING which just happened to be the only thing Logan WOULDN'T do! Stupid Rachel.
Flag
She didn't exactly twist his arm. He wanted to use his leverage and she gave him a way. He'd been having pissing contests with everyone all along. The entire situation got started because he wanted to Harvey in his place, then he had to win, then he had to win big--all regardless of consequences. He made the choice to take Rachel's suggestion and he walked in there trying to mark his territory. All of which he was warned by Harvey not to do. He picked it. He picked getting in bed with Forstman even though again Harvey warned him. And he got screwed by bad, arrogant decisions. Blaming Rachel is short sighted. Maybe she had an idea, but she didn't need to manipulate or trick or beg or threaten or even lie to get him to take it. He wanted it. He did it.
Flag
He was doing middling that's why his boss was hounding him for a win. He found a company everybody knew was rip for takeover except Mike had no idea what to do with it. Logan was there right with him and I think we can agree that Logan isn't a character we'd consider "smart."
Flag
Overall, a decent episode of Suits but not one to start jumping around and celebrate for, after last weeks climatic episode i was anticipating this episode, i spent the next 7 days waiting for an episode only to not have it completely work out the way I wanted.
1) Mike Joined back Pearson Specter way to quick i was hoping for a bit more soul searching and possibly other job opportunities before he jumped back onto that ship but was let down right there
2) Rachel, never have i disliked a character as much as her, not only did she throw the Mike's entire investment banker career into the shit's putting her cheating needs before Mike but she's still lingering, every character on the show has a purpose besides her, she just needs to disappear, work as a lawyer far far far far away
3) Malone, he's egotistic and and uninteresting, don't need a male Rachel, get rid of him.
Flag
Rachel didn't ruin Mike's investment banking career Mike did. First, by being naive and thinking he could "save" companies as an investment banker (especially given he knows nothing about business or investing). Second, by being a territorial jerk with Logan. But third and mainly, by betraying his boss and getting in bed with Frostman. Rachel played into his own insecurity and ego asking to pull Logan from Pearson Specter's client list. Mike wanted to screw Logan anyway, she just gave him a way. Who sits in a business meeting and is like "Daddy, choose who's your favorite"?
Flag
"Who sits in a business meeting and is like "Daddy, choose who's your favorite"?"

The Koch brothers.
The Walton heirs.
I'm sure there's more.
Flag
This was perhaps the first time since season 1 where Jessica was completely in the right. I can understand why she didn't want Mike back: anyone who found out his secret could ruin the firm, especially now since they're being put under a microscope by the SEC guy. Jessica only allowed Mike to stay because Harvey had leverage (and again, it still made absolutely no sense that she would overrule Harvey when he rage-fired Mike back in season 2's finale.)

Rachel... ugh... I REALLY miss the old Rachel from season 1. She was sassy, assertive, and hyper-competent. THIS Rachel is just a cheating crybaby of a girl. EVERY SCENE she was in had her burst into tears or close to tears. This is not the Rachel we want! Bring back the Rachel that strong-armed Louis into agreeing to pay for Harvard!

Louis is a strange case this episode. Of all people to hire Mike back, it was him. I understand that Louis didn't want Mike to work for the Devil Incarnate (seriously, Eric Roberts plays the best evil character since Hardman) but I wonder what's going to happen with their relationship. Will Louis be a complete dick to Mike and have him do favor after favor to pay him back for "rescuing" him? Or will he and Mike be buddies now, since, really, Louis can be the nicest guy you could ever meet if you're genuinely nice to him. ("I Want You To Want Me" is my favorite and LEAST favorite episode of the series because it perfectly illustrates why Louis is a dick 90% of the time.)

It's nice to see Big Brother Harvey look after Little Brother Mike again. I've really missed the bonding moments these two share. I hope there will be more of them in the future. (As well as more banter with Katrina and Louis. So funny that Louis feels uncomfortable when Katrina suggests she might be attracted to him.)

So glad Mike got to beat up Logan. He deserved what he got, but I doubt this was the end of him. Now that Mike and Rachel are broken up, I'm betting Logan will swoop in and try everything to get her back. And then there's the company he bought, which I suspect he's going to completely destroy out of pure spite.

7 out of 10. Everything except the A-plot was dazzling, but Ugh... Rachellll. I want to love you again, Rachel! Why won't you go back to your strong, sassy season 1 self?
More+
Flag
Sometimes in this season, i could swear I heard the good ol' Harvey 'n Mike. Not this episode thou. This episode only reminded me how much I missed Strike Back because of its main theme played during Louis signing the paper in front of Forstman.
Flag
I know one way this show could end: Everyone at Pearson-Specter (or w/e it's called at that point) getting arrested. Mike for impersonating a lawyer, Donna, Rachel, Jessica, & Harvey as accomplices, Harvey for the shady stuff he's done, Jessica for the shady stuff she's done, and Louis for w/e law(s) he just broke.

"Why am I/are we under arrest?"
"Because you're lawyers, and for the amount of money you make you must be breaking laws left & right"
Flag
Early in this series, I really, really, REALLY hated Louis. Of course, I'd seen Rick Hoffman as a guest star on a lot of other shows and had hated him in every one of those, so it was no surprise. But he's found his home in this character, and love him or hate him, he knocks it out of the park. We still want to see him foiled in his schemes, but the journey is oh so much fun.

Rachel, on the other hand... Every episode I want her to die more. Be written off. Go to a California school. Or find another boyfriend and move out. Or just die. Her best scene was the bar night with Donna. It's been downhill ever since. Writers, if you read this, there are characters we hate that you should keep. Louis, Harvey's ex-boss, Jessica's ex-partner, Varys, where hating them is part of the game. And then there's Rachel, where every week, we hate YOU more for your writing. Please put her, and us, out of our collective misery.
Flag
While this was the worst Suits episode of all times it had some of the best moments. The Mike & Rachel story line is not what people signed up for, in fact I find Rachel's character unredeemable, she should just leave the show and who really wants to see a lawyer show with that kind of quality that all of a sudden revolves around a couple with zero chemistry, with cheesy clichés and destructive outcome. If Mike takes her back his character loses all creditibility
Flag
Mike ROSS. RACHEL Zane. Ross and Rachel. The writers specifically used the "Friends" reference so they can play around with their relationship. If Suits lasts 10 years like "Friends" did, I expect them to get together and break up at LEAST 3 more times.
Flag
i can't believe I didn't see notice the play with their names, this is how much it bores me. Good find !
Flag
Does Mike not care about Harvey or the firm? Seriously, he knows him being hired back there could jeopardize everything. This just makes me wonder at the pretentiousness of know it alls with terminal degrees. Do they really think that the lie will go undetected? That was a very biased statement, but you know what I mean. Apologies to anyone I offend. This part of the show is very annoying.

Just once I would love for Louis to come out all the way on top!! This is close, but the look on his face as he walked out of Forstman's office broke my heart.

Before Malone came on the scene, I was on the fence between being a shipper for Harvey/Donna or Harvey/Jessica.
Flag
"he knows him being hired back there could jeopardize everything. "

They've been toast since the first time they billed out his time as an associate. That's fraud, and it gets lawyers disbarred faster than anything but spending the client's money.
Flag
So true! It's just frustrating. I would say, in my opinion, that-that is the one fatal flaw with the show. Harvey and co. aren't characterized as these unscrupulous lawyers. Yes, they do curve around the rules, but they don't out right break them. Thus, the re-hiring of Mike when the stakes are blatantly clear, to me, seems false and not in correlation with the characterization of the characters. We know Litt did it because he cares, but he also doesn't know. Jessica is wary and Harvey is completely on board. I like Mike, but not enough to jeopardize my entire career.
Flag
None of that made sense. First, it might just be me and the fact that I really don't have a jealous bone in my body, but for crying out loud it was just a kiss. I don't get the whole wanting to fight a guy for kissing my girlfriend, fighting because he is a giant douche and deserved to be taken down a peg or three, I get that. But fighting over Rachel is the equivalent of fighting over a vanilla ice cream cone. First you're like hey, that is my vanilla ice cream cone and then you realize that it is just a vanilla ice cream cone.

And I also don't get the whole thing with getting Mike back to the firm. They are back at square one except this time they have what 5 or 6 guys that have the reason and the resources to find out his secret and go after Mike and thusly Harvey and the firm. That doesn't make sense. Why not hire him as a consultant and drop the lawyer title and then you are all good.

Hopefully Amy will come with him to the firm and her and Donna can have more chats because they are fun.

Also, way too little of Donna, she should have talked with Mike.
More+
Flag
Disappointed that Mike didn't go to work for Forstman. For all the times someone's screwed him, he should have just given Louis the finger, ignored him, and taken the million dollars and then some. Work for Forstman a few years, throw conscience to the wayside, and be set for life, rather than worrying about losing a job. Heck, if the Suits writers weren't so dead set on writing Forstman as an irredeemable villain, he'd make a pretty damn good character of his own show. Spin-off, SPIN-OFF, please!

As for Rachel...will everyone please stop trying to have her measure up to the superhuman standards set by Mike and Harvey? The "badass, season 1 Rachel" only looked badass by comparison because Mike was wet behind the ears. Beyond that, she needs her own side stories to seem interesting, because she just doesn't measure up in raw ability to the other lawyers. So people can elect to hate her on their own unrealistic expectations, or like her for the normal human being that she is.
Flag
Huh. Finally a good outlook on Rachel's character! And the only non-Mike stories she got were ones that involved Louis - a ballet case and a cat case.
I like her. She's too sensitive and emotional at times, but it's a nice contrast to other characters, and she'll learn to use those traits well as she becomes a true lawyer. Mike had a similar 'issue' at the start of the series, and he managed
Flag
Or work for Fosrtman, and bring him down from the inside. Putting Mike back at the firm is some Season 7 we're out of ideas bullshit.

Ah well it was fun for a while right?
Flag
How about "work for him for a while, and continue working for him because the money's excellent, there's no sword of Damocles over his head, and eventually, he'll learn how to put together some trading strategies on his own, and rock house".
Flag
Such a great season!!!
Flag
i want katrina and mike
Flag
Totally over Rachel and her story line; she's pretty pathetic for a supposedly intelligent woman who is planning on being a lawyer!
Flag
You know, I don't even care that she kissed Logan, I can't believe she was so insecure in her feelings that she got Mike to change the deal and blew up everything. That is pathetic. Please please write this woman out.
Flag
Haha intelligence has nothing to do with lust.
Flag
This episode had it's ups and downs for me

First of all really glad the we have the Harvey / Mike thing back again and the Mike running from the LAW to do what he does best

Now that Louis got his moment of glory for what he has done, he will now have to face it since we all know that sooner or later the SEC will learn about the thing Forstman had Louis done or that Mike works for Pearson Spectre again after being accused of colluding, After a few episodes to build up Louis the thing with the SEC will definitely pound it to the ground

And now that Mike and Rachel are over AGAIN, I would really like to see Mike and Katrina have a thing cause loved how they worked together last season even if it was just an episode or two

Flag
I would have liked to see Mike make it a couple more episodes before becoming a lawyer again. It would have been sweet if he had gone to work for Forstman, got in real deep before Louis came save him.

That said though I LOVE that Louis was one one to get him back his job.
Flag
im just happy that mike and harvey are good again.
Flag
While I'm a Mike/Harvey fan, I would have liked to see Mike go work for Forstman. Then, after having made some seriously bad decisions and done some questionable stuff, I would have loved to see the Pearson-Specter team come together and help get him out from underneath Forstman's thumb (after having Mike realize what a terrible path he is on).

That would've been interesting, especially because I think Forstman is the type of character that would've found out about Mike's secret on his own. Which would have made "saving Mike from Forstman" that much tougher. Oh well...
Flag
Totally see your point. but i do like that litt saved mike
Flag
I wouldve liked to see Mike work with Forstman, have things get even darker, but I guess it will be nice to have things back to normal as well. And hooray for Mike and Rachel taking a break! Now maybe we can see Rachel do something on her own for once without Mike. Seeing what's going to happen to Louis later on is going to be interesting. Overall good episode, very sad tone :/
Flag
So now has Louis endangered the firm twice in one day?

The fact that Mike came back kind of reinforces the SEC's theory that they were colluding this whole time. Mike left, blew one big deal that helped Harvey, and now works for Harvey again.

On top of that, we also have Louis's illegal shenanigans with the deal.

So the SEC will be foaming at the mouth.
Flag
The SEC won't be interested in Louis' hijinks... that's the IRS.

There's also no (real) case for collusion, although there'd be enough to poke around a bit.
Flag
Good points.

Although, if this amps up the SECs involvement in Suits current storyline, and in turn increases Neal McDonough's appearances, I won't be complaining. Seeing him and Harvey go toe-to-toe some more would (hopefully will) be awesome.
Flag
Flag
I was really looking forward to Mike going over to the dark side and working with Forstman; but I guess that's not happening and trust Louis to screw everything up at the last moment!
Rachel seems to have gotten off way too easily - with Mike willing to give her another chance in the future;
All in all, this episode was a big let down.
Flag
I love Louis, but I was massively disappointed to see him stop Mike from taking the job. All the possible storylines the writers could have explored with an "evil-ish" Mike? My brain was drooling in anticipation...

I would like to point out, though, it makes total sense that Louis was the one to "save" Mike from making a decision that could have potentially cost him his future. I mean, he's the show's go-to guy for self-sacrificing in order to help the rest of the Pearson-Specter team.
Flag
Please pull a Mike's grandmother with Rachel.
Flag
Haha. Nice.
Flag
Mike and Rachel's break-up sounds stupid
Flag
Perfect example of a show that's just treading water now. Unless they pull a "Good Wife", the show should be cancelled - about a season and a half ago.
Flag
After investing 4 seasons I think it is time to start closing it down. Almost everyone knows Mike secret I'm almost like "what's the point now?" I was mildly intrigued when he left this season, but now that he's back it's like they came full circle, but back to where exactly? I say give them another season to wrap it up and I'd be happy.
Flag
You don't want to see the crossover episode with Franklin and Bash?
Flag
They should just keep Mike and Rachel apart, it distracts everybody and screws up all the great team work.
Flag
This.

I like Rachel. I like Mike. Mike + Rachel, for some reason, bores me to death.
Flag
Well...
Bad, Logan lived.
Not Sure, In the lobby when Mike walked away from Rachel, I don't know how to feel. I just said Yay for Mike.
Good, Donna's home. And Donna's smile at the end.
Flag
Solid Episode. IMO best season thus far!
Flag
I originally was hating this episode, because I've never really been a fan of when they heavily focus on all the romantic, relationship drama (Mike/Rachel and Jeff/Jessica), but then Louis was all, "I'm going to win Sheila back!" I thought, "YAY!", because they're one of the few couples I actually enjoy watching on-screen.

...then my dreams were crushed.
Flag
No this episode was all about reinventing the wheel. Everything has been reset but with one minor tweak Mike doesn't want to be around Rachel. What makes really bad is Jessica will probably go back to treating Louis like crap. The worst of it is the "witch hunt" for Mike is back on.
Flag
Hopefully Jeff is really fired
Flag
Loved the episode. I'm very worried for Louis. His move with Fortson was very bold, and very Louis, but if or when the SEC find out? Or Harvey finds out? Or Jessica finds out?!!! Yikes!!! I very much like my weekly dose of Litt, and now that it adds Katrina to the mix (love seeing those two interact), I don't ever want to lose it. I must also comment Louis for using his favor to get Mike his job back. He clearly saw what a raging SOB Fortson is, and the fact that he'd rather save Mike than let him work for that devil is beyond awesome.

I also gotta credit Mike for holding out from Fortson as long as he did. One thing I will always respect about Mike is keeping his morals NO MATTER WHAT is put in front of him.

As for Mike/Rachel, I think she did the right thing telling Mike. Better he heard the truth from her than from Logan Sanders. No matter what, it was gonna be a horrible outcome for her, but hiding this from him, to me, would just be a big mistake.

Jeff Malone is a good guy to me, but at the same time, he needs to recognize who the boss is. I totally agree with what Jessica has done so far concerning him. He's not a "special partner" just because he had/has a relationship with her, and the way he keeps going to that trump card makes him look like a big whiner to me.
More+
Flag
They will most certainly find out and it will be ...scary i am sure!
Flag
Well that stick Jessica has is lodged in there pretty deep. Jeff is going to have quite the time removing it.
Flag
So Mike passed up a Million Dollar check to go crawling back to his old job and looking over his shoulder for the law? No way! No man does that. Fortson could be the biggest asshole on the planet, unless he is running a literal crime syndicate you take the job, and the check for a million dollars as a signing bonus.
Flag
Mike does that. Because his sense of "right" and "wrong" aren't bound by any restrictions of logic or perspective.
Flag
"So Mike passed up a Million Dollar check ...? No way! No man does that."

Pick up a sports page.
Flag
Agreed. I understand the show has to keep going, that Mike and Harvey move the main story along. But I'm pretty sure if this was real life 99% of us would have taken that million and hopped in that car with Forstman. End of story. And he goes back to possibly incriminating himself at Pearson Specter? No way.
Flag
I understand that, but if he works for Fortson then he would certainly be incriminating himself in the future due to Fortson's shady deaols
Flag
It makes the last six episodes pointless. I was enjoying all the new characters and watching the old ones grow. Now I don't have high hopes for the rest of the season.
Flag
Yea. I'm all for the Harvey/Mike bromance, but this constant plot resetting is becoming BS.
Flag
I really don't like Jeff. he messed up and then was a jerk to Jessica for asking him to check his work? !
Flag
it was nice to have a new character. I hope he stays. Still can't tell if Jessica was joking or not O_O
Flag
I hope she wasn't. His little comment right before she said he was fired was such a douche-tastic thing to do/say.

I'm nowhere near the biggest Jessica fan, but she's his boss and you DON'T act that way towards, or say that type of thing to, your boss.
Flag
"she's his boss and you DON'T act that way towards, or say that type of thing to, your boss."

You might if you have a "get out of being fired" card, like sleeping with the boss to get your job.
Flag
Haha. That's very true.
Flag
I'm so worried for Louis. If the SEC guy finds about what he did, actually what if Jessica finds out. I'm pretty sure Malone is still working for the SEC. I sense a betrayal coming up.

I can't wait to see Louis treat Mike as his personal lapdog. I'm assuming since he got the job for him, he answers to Louis instead of Harvey.

Flag
Rachel, Rachel, Rachel....

STFU!!!!! It's bad enough that you felt compelled to confess your "sins" to Mlke, even after the All Wise One (Donna) told you that would be a BAD idea, but when Mike gives you the opportunity to fix it, what do you do? You say the kiss with Logan "meant something" when you should have said it MEANT NOTHING!!!!

I'm sure the writers can conjure up something far more interesting to do with Rachel, other than have her resort to the stereotypical role of "distressed damsel who does dumb things" (SMDH)! it's like the real Rachel fell asleep and was replaced by the pod Rachel from Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

My only dread is that this Rachel/Mike thing is going to become a hum drum merry-go-round of break-up, make-up, we-can't-function-in-the-workplace-like-adults BS!

And, why don't they do more with Katrina. She's always been an interesting and entertaining character to me.

But, at least Batman and Robin are batting for the same team again.

On another note, I loved the inclusion of the song Short Change Hero, in the scene when Louis was pressured to sign the agreement with Forstman. It's one of my favorites!

More+
Flag
Agreed. People who feel the need to confess their sins aren't doing it for their partner -- they're doing it for themselves. It didn't help Mike at all to hear the truth from her. It only helped her feel less guilty because she's being "honest" with him in their relationship. Please. Honest would have been NOT kissing someone else. But once you do it, it's too late, so why pour oil on the fire by telling people? Ugh Rachel.
Flag
Haha. Everything you just posted is almost word-for-word what one of my professors in college once told our entire class. Seriously.

He was teaching a class that mainly focused on interviews and interrogations, and he ended up using a personal story (about how he confessed to his wife about his cheating) to explain why people feel the need to get things off their chest to make themselves feel better.

I kind of laughed, during the class, because here was a teacher freely admitting to committing adultery in the past. However, the lesson always stuck, and it's what drives my whole "I'm sorry is a useless phrase" mindset (because, like you posted about being honest, if you're sorry about something you shouldn't have done it in the first place).
Flag
I'm a huge Katrina fan, and I think the reason they're not doing anything with her recently is because she (Amanda Schull, not Katrina lol) has a new show she's on: 12 Monkeys.

So that might be cutting into her ability to make appearances on Suits.
Flag
ot if they have different filming schedules. It can affect things going forward, of course, but series stars get contracts that specifies whether or not they take time off to do other shows, and if so, under what circumstances?
Flag
Now can we have some Rachel's storyline that has nothing to do with her love life? Just want old Rachel of S1 to be back and learn some lawyering skills from Harvey or even Jessica and become a kickass lawyer, like who took no shit and focused on her career in S1. That's all I want right now. This breakup might good for Rachel's character development. Hopefully..
Flag
"Just want old Rachel of S1 to be back and learn some lawyering skills from Harvey or even Jessica and become a kickass lawyer,"

It takes 4 years to become a lawyer if you work full-time while you're doing it.
Flag
I miss that Rachel too. I blame the writers for not sticking to that version of Rachel.
Flag
Flag
I agree with you on all fronts.

Indeed, Rachel should have had the "it meant nothing" response rehearsed and ready to go.

Also, the best thing about Suits was Mike and Harvey working together. At least they got that back in the show.
Flag
If Mike gets his own office I'm willing to bet his secretary will return, which may open the door for the show to reveal where all of the firm's secretaries who aren't named Donna are located. All eventually leading to the reveal of Norma.
Flag
TV shows tend to underestimate how important good secretaries are, and even when they do show a competent, professional one, a significant part of the viewership just wants to know when she's going to get with the boss.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members