A Suits Community
Wednesday 10:00 PM on USA
poll
Comments (28)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Obviously DONNA....Harvey Tells Donna Everything....He trusts her more than himself..she has always supported him & stood by him regardless of the world....words are not needed in their relationship she understands him without exchanging any words...He lets her see him at his most Vulnerable. He needs Donna like he says 'I can't be me without you' So Yeah Its Only DONNA For Him <3
Flag
I'd love to see ZOE come back and watch Harvey give his heart to her. But since she's gone, I want to see it work between Harvey and Dana.
Flag
I think there is someone we haven't seen...a long lost love that broke Harvey's heart. They find each other and make each other whole (again). 😊
Flag
As lovely as that sounds, I'm not sure if I can give up my dream of seeing Donna and Harvey together. I loved the scene were they were having the mock trial and Louis was pushing Donna to answer the question if she loved Harvey. The reaction on Harvey's face when she wouldn't answer the question was so great. It was like he was waiting to find out too.
Flag
Donna hands down. I mean who else could it be? She is the one for him and the chemistry between Sarah and Gabriel is so lovely
Flag
Donna, absolutely. The woman anticipates a his needs before he even thinks about them. She knows him probably better than he knows himself, and she's loyal.
I'd marry a woman like her.
Flag
I kinda think Mike should be on this list...
Flag
Lol, you're right. I should have included Mike. I guess I was more thinking the ladies of the show! Haha.
Flag
Yes, you can shoot me for this: I’ve only recently started watching this series and have only seen up until the end of season 2.

But I don’t want Donna and Harvey together, I liked them the way they were before she started to feel something for him (didn’t like the first look when she and Harvey were at the elevator and he complimented Jessica). Their banter would suffer if they end up together and then break up, really don’t want it to happen.

The same for Jessica also it wouldn’t work out they’re both too much alike for it to work out.

I also can’t see him with Rachel + isn’t there some bro code rule about getting with an ex-girlfriend or want- to- be- girlfriend of your friend?

And I don’t like the other 2 from what I’ve seen of them so far. So bring in someone else please.
Flag
Staff
Great idea for a poll! Love this post so I promoted it to the homepage. Check it out there! :)
Flag
Thanks for that! :)
Flag
Follow this Show
Members