TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

A Suits Community
Tuesday 10:00 PM on USA (Returning summer 2015)
Discussion
Sep 01, 2013
She's mine? Who and whose?
So last time it was "The Other Time" and it was obvious what the other time was. Now however it is not obvious who is the "she" and whose is the "mine". Any thoughts?
staff
Discussion
Aug 24, 2013
Mike's education
In 2x01 Jessica said that she understood Mike had not been to Harvard, because she couldn't find his name in any college. However, in this episode we saw that Mike was attending something that very much resembles a college (isn't it one?) before getting accepted into Harvard. Did he or didn't he go to a college?
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: Suits

Join in on the Suits general show discussion.

Discussion
Aug 08, 2013
Question for the Lawyers in re: S03E03-E04

Something has been bugging me for the last couple episodes (beyond the questionable quality of this season's storylines), pertaining to a question I've had and read an iteration of as raised by @JT_Kirk in a discussion of "Conflict of Interest" and then again when I re-watched for the umpteenth time the movie Shooter (2007). My question for all you lawyers and those having any knowledge of US federal and NY state jurisprudence is this: what authority is Cameron Dennis operating under in both the bribery and the murder indictments? How is a special prosecutor in the NYC District Attorney's office pursuing charges against a foreign national for crimes committed in a third foreign country?

In Shooter, the Attorney General of the United States (Brian Markinson, Continuum) couldn't bring charges against Colonel Johnson (Danny Glover) for the genocide of an Ethiopian village because the AG's office ...

Read more
staff
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 13 Season 4
Fork in the Road
Airs
Episode 12 Season 4
Respect
Airs
Episode 11 Season 4
Enough Is Enough
Aired
Episode 10 Season 4
This Is Rome
Aired
Episode 9 Season 4
Gone
Aired

Suits is a legal drama from USA Network starring Patrick J. Adams and Gabriel Macht. Suits follows college drop-out Mike Ross, who accidentally lands a job with one of New York's best legal closers, Harvey Specter. They soon become a winning team with Mike's raw talent and photographic memory, and Mike soon reminds Harvey of why he went into the field of law in the first place.

moreless