Suits Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on USAIn Season

Amazing!!! Amazing!!! Amazing!!!

2xxplicit

[1]Aug 7, 2011
    • level: 2

This show has amazing performance, believe it or not. I woke up this morning and decided to stay indoors and catch up on a few series that I have missed. I came across this show called "Suits" and was extremely curious, I decided to give pilot a chance and was blown away. I was completely blown away by the story line of this show. Now I am person who works a lot and PVR most shows such as Franklin and Bash, Law and order, First48 etc... This show got me by the story line some kid off the streets who is talented that jeopardized his future. After watching this whole entire show my only hope is for Harvey to find a way for Mike to write the Barr exam. Also, it would be nice if they can get Harvey to go after his girl who is now getting married.

Keep the good work up guys,

Cheers.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

blueheros

[2]Aug 8, 2011
    • level: 8

I agree it is a great show. Just so you know Mike did write the bar, and passed he just didn't go to Harvard law school where all the associates have to have graduated from in order to work for Pearson Hardman.

puppybunny1

[3]Aug 13, 2011
    • level: 13

This is my all time favorite summer show. I wish that I can give it more than 10 stars. It is refreshing to have a network not focus on reality TV. This is a refreshing show with smart acting, crew, writing, etc.

I totally agree that Mike should have the law degree. Technically, he did pass the bar exam. He is doing what every lawyer should be doing anyways, research and strategy.

I am sure that not every Harvard Lawyer is at Mike's caliber. I am not trying to make anyone mad. Of course, our government is run by some Harvard graduates. Look how great the country is doing. I am not trying to be political. Just stating the facts.

fire26bee

[4]Aug 14, 2011
    • level: 9

I agree with all the previous posters...this is definitely one of my fave summer shows...glad it was renewed for another season. Look forward to this Thursday's new episode.Laughing

haldrey

[5]Aug 18, 2011
    • level: 22
    Yes indeed, but we discovered that since the very beginning.

Bazz260

[6]Aug 22, 2011
    • level: 11

After watching the pilot and even after following the season so far I'm still surprised at just how much I like this show. That may sound harsh but in truth its a good surprise.

From the very start there have certain plot points that were obviously flagged, both in the writing and the acting(the Mike/Trevor/Jenny triangle, two different will they/wont they sides to Mike and Rachel - hook-up/cheat to get her into law school), but that doesn't hurt the show in any way. If anything it adds to the fun as instead of wondering what will happen you're simply eager to see just how it will happen instead.

Of course all of this is helped greatly but the fact that the show is both well writing and greatly acted. It's a rare occasion when you can say that a show has no dead weight, but this is it. The more surprising thing is that its hard to tell which amongst the cast are giving it their all and which of them are just having fun. That's not meant as a slight to any of the cast, rather that each performance seems so relaxed and yet not a single one shows any hint of a lack of commitment.

therockstop

[7]Aug 31, 2011
    • level: 14
    I had it recorded to my dvr and was getting ready to delete the first 7 episodes and thought I would try the pilot. I am glad I did, it is a very good show.

mattgus

[8]Sep 8, 2011
    • level: 14
    the show is for some reason appealing,it's no CLOSER but then it is not trying to be...