Suits Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on USAIn Season

Who should Mike be with?

Who should Mike be with?

naldro

[1]May 6, 2012
    • level: 30

In the beginning we get the impression that Mike is destined to be with Rachel but she kept pushing him away. But when he got together with Jenny, he looked god to her. But I think she's probably still reeling from learning that her boyfriend, Mike's best friend was dealing drugs. And maybe Mike was tired to waiting for Rachel. I hope he and Rachel get together but I don't think it will be anytime soon. Maybe he could get together with Lola, the genius who discovered his secret. It makes things less uncomfortable for Mike to be with someone who knows who he is.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Dewbak75

[2]Jun 6, 2012
    • level: 18

I think if I had to pick between the two, I'd say Jenny. Yeah, things started off a little weird for them, with her ex and all. But they seemed to be at ease with each other as things progressed. And I loved how supportive she was of him in situations like when he had to go to that mixer of Harvard alums. I just don't see Mike & Rachel being able to make it work getting involved considering their relative positions in the company and the fact that Rachel doesn't know about Mike's deception.

Oh, and there's also the fact that Jenny's so hot she makes me weak in the knees whenever she's on screen.

Milli

[3]Jun 22, 2012
    • level: 7

Firstly, Rachel is infinity hotter then Jenny. The Mike and Rachel relationship is something I have been waiting for since the shows very first episode. Jenny was just a roadblock on his way to Rachel.