Suits

Tuesday 10:00 PM on USA Premiered Jun 23, 2011 Returning summer 2015

AJMeredith

Suits Fan Reviews (124)

• We all just got Litt up!

Hands down the best season so far! Keep up the good work.
  • EPISODE "Flash Backs"

Too many flash backs can confuse the flow of any show and this episode they did. It was hard to keep up with Harvey to attorney and Harvey the DA attorney. Then their was Donna in the flash backs. One good point was Donna switching to Louis. Finally, Louis showed he had a heart. After screaming and screaming about is secretary, he shows he is human after she dies and hands her ashes tossed off the top of the building. Louis could do that. He kept the urn to remember her.
  • second favorite after the GoT

this show is simply dont think its a law firm its like a family, every one takes care of each other..
  • One of the most Amazing tv shows

Really good show , i like how is Harvey going on , Ross , the layers community .

and litt oh litt he is like the best villein XD .

cant wait to see more .
  • lose the mean,bullying Litt

3.5
    Just watched the season Litt is like this the next will stop attitude did NOt allow me to enjoy this at
  • Clich, to say the least.

This show is so clich that it actually hurts. I know there are many out there who likes these "goodfeel" happy-ending stories, but I am certainly not among them. The show has some entertainment value while watching it, but when you reflect over what happened a bit after this I was left with one thought: "Wtf?" The story is not credible, and the awkward Mike Ross characters is one the least well characters I've probably ever seen. The dialog between him and the gorgeous Rachel is so fake that no breathing human being can give it credit. Not to mention how predictable it all is. For those who have seen the show "White collar" it's a lot of the same. Every time something goes wrong you can see the solution coming from miles away. The character Harvey Specter is a little bit more likable, but still doesn't impress me. Reminds me of Robert Dawney Jr. in Iron Man. This guy is too cool for himself, and I'm definitely not buying it. I sincerely recommend you find something else to watch. But maybe this is just me.
  • The most awesome series ever !

most amazing show on the tv I love it cannot wait for the next season <3
  • Suits and -- oops -- I

It's a strange thing: no-one would ever say "He invited I to dinner", but for some for me entirely unfathomable reason, as soon as "and" is included, that's exactly what some do say: "He invited my wife and I to dinner". Same with a preposition: "He gave it to me" but as soon as the "and" appears, there we have it again: "He gave it to my wife and I". Surely (I would have thought) so obviously wrong it would never occur to anyone to say it. It does, though. People do say it. Why??

The Suits characters are Harvard-educated lawyers, a group I assume to be even more careful in their use of English than the run-of-the-mill lawyer. Yet the script writer repeatedly has them making this "and I" mistake. Just not realistic. Poor writing. It grates.

• Awesome stuff!

its quite possibly the best series out there foo me, can't wait for the next... does anyone know when will next season be starting?
  • My Favourite Series!!!

Suits is for me the best series you can watch out there. It's different to most series of today that involve superheroes or supernatural features. I am very picky about TV series' but this one really captured me. After not expecting much, it really caught me by surprise as to how great this was. At first, Harvey is this great lawyer well-known for being the best closer in the businesssbut as the storyline progresses, Mike Ross plays a big role in helping him close all his cases ( even though it may be by forcing a company to settle because of things that they have done in the past which the judge would punish them for if they had to proceed to court). This exact series is almost realistic( In terms of real life situations). During the show, corruption and fraud comes into play as they hire Mike Ross who never actually graduated from Harvard and later it becomes on of their weaknesses as they only hire people who graduated from Harvard. I particularly love this series as the producers are very clever in how they build the scenes way in which they get themselves out of trouble and the clever thinking and investigating done to get informstion on clients or opposing firms is astounding. It is by far the best series for me as it is realistic. Donna, for me, plays a very important suporting role as Harveys' secretarist and his 'other half' in terms of his concious side. I love this series and hope for many more intriguing episodes to come.

• eposide

no new episode but it still in last eposide was in aug

this bullshit.
  • A stupid programe trying to be intellectualy clever but failing as the writers themselves aren't at that level.

My friend just put it on... I couldn't see it from where I was standing but on hearing some rock song playing while some opening bedroom action was about to happen, made me think, "contrived mindless lyrics over the top of some tired riff regurgitated trying to be hip". But the reality is that this program is dismissed by those occupying that rare level of intellect, who are socially ahead of the general rabble, aloof as required but still able to communicate with others if required.

The conceited attempt of all that this program tries to conjure up fails. Why? Because the writers cant create the correct ambiance, atmosphere,subtleties, nuances and everything else that goes into making the very very limited great shows there have been (like BB). Why can't the writers of Suit do this? Well it's because they are just like that unsophisticated rabble that rave about it.

Statistically if you want: Not the bottom 25% of the populace. It's the lower/middle/middle-upper group making up the bulk of mindless Suit lovers. Then after that there's the upper (where these stupid writers and creators think they inhabit). Because being at that level, they will never be enlightened there is another movement above that.

That is the top most 5% -that group I alluded to above. Yes I know what you the reader is thinking... what implausible rubbish. But you would. You resemble those who dismissed for 150 years of there being another very secret calculation to quantum probability that theory amplitudes well beyond the sub atomic level now bringing finality to life as it is now, exposing further origin revelations and later what will happen -all of a sudden. In all the billions of universes. All at the same time. Now, in the future and simultaneously in the PAST!
  • This show is bullshit

3.5
    Come on writers, find a new curse word. The next time I hear one of your bullshit characters says "bullshit"... Are there any good drama series left?
  • "what do you need me to

I hear that line a lot. :P It's not to put it down but thinking maybe that should be the show's tagline. This show is fast paced, funny, slick and glossy. I really enjoy the show when it was recommended by a friend. It has great character building episodes. The lawyer talk is easy enough that anyone can understand without making one feel stupid. Perhaps the way the characters deliver the lawyer "speak" that makes it real yet one can relate. Flashback episodes are a good touch. Currently in middle of Season 3..... still need to find out what the "can opener" and "thumbtacks" are for. At first, thought it was something to do between a guy and a girl, but when Mike Ross was enlisted by Harvey.... it got creepy lol

Highly recommend for those who like lawyer shows with a bit of spice, shots of downtown Toronto (subbing for suits!
  • Suits suits me!

This is one of the best shows on television! I truly look forward to turning in every week. It just keeps getting better and better with each season! Great job, keep your creative writing going :)
  • Ups and Downs

I really like this show, but it does have good and bad episodes. Not at all enamored with Jessica, and the Mike-Rachel relationship doesn't feel real to me. They just didn't spend the time "falling" for each other that other shows invest. They just sort of ended up there.
  • Season 4- horrible scriptwriting this season, guys

I never usually write comments or reviews, but Suits used to be my 2nd favourite show. USED TO.

and now... apparently theyve employed bold and the beautiful scriptwriters to write season 4

so sad

and so disappointed. Characters who i used to love are now predictable, boring and 1 dimensional. How did luis turn into the constant loser all of a sudden? donna's not coming up with anything new or interesting.

ill watch the last 2 episodes just so i can say with 100% confidence that this show has turned shit. mike's too good for your stupid dramatic soap opera with no substance or wit.

• Black, white. Good, bad. Broad brush, fake extreme emotions hide no story.

Good production values.
  • I'M IN LOVE WITH THE SHOW BUT.

i started watching suits just 2 weeks back and I'm already done with watching every single episode up till the latest season 4 episode. i loved suits because in the future i wanted to become a lawyer and i loved the confusing relationship with mike and harvey. honestly I don't like it so much that mike had to leave and joint some crappy investment banking firm. i liked it when he was doing law and when he was doing it with harvey. the prime reason why i found this website is because i wanted to voice this out. so i really really need to know. DOES MIKE GO BACK TO WORK FOR PEARSON SPECTER. the basis of this show is harvey and mike together solving cases brilliantly as a team and i really want to see somehow someway that mike goes back to work for pearson specter in the near future. pleeeeaaaaaasssseeee i really hope it does happen. thats the only thing that motivating me to continue watching it.
  • No Law Degree?!

2.5
    OK. I love the show but I'm so over the thing about people finding out that Mike didn't go to law school. I was hoping since Mike and Harvey are at different firms that this story line is in the past for good. But I guess not and may not watch the rest of this episode or any others because of it. Very childish. So is the jealousy with Rachel.
  • Amazing and funny!

I love this show. will Mike Ross come back and work with Harvey?

• Fun & Clever

Fun to watch. Very nice & clever dialogues.
  • Absolutely amazing.

I watched all the seasons in a matter of weeks. It was entertaining throughout. Mostly every single character is loveable. Luis Litt is a legend! Gabriel Macht as Harvey is simply an outstanding character. Donna is super beautiful and just insanely funny. Cannot wait for the next season! Its gonna Litt up!!!ab
  • AMAZING

This is one of the best shows on tv.
  • Have you seen "Because I Said So"?

I literally watch this show just for Gabriel Macht. Amazing actor and incredibly beautiful.

Plus Donna... she's a good reason to watch too.
  • Tuesdays.. or not Tuesdays? That is the question...

Tuesdays.. or not Tuesdays? That is the question...

The show has moved to THURSDAYS and THAT is the answer!

Can someone please update the settings so that this wonderful (favorite) show will appear on my calendar for Thursdays?!? Thanks.
  • Why I LOVE to HATE Suits

Ok I HATE this show, because it ends. I can't stand watching this. because its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Freaking good, it kills me inside every time it's over.

I actually pause it for hours some times just so i can make it last longer.

what GREAT characters, GREAT Writing. GREAT Thinking...

No show in TV Every has done to me what this show does. AND My God What a cast...

Ok did i say how much i LOVE to HATE this show...

BEST DAMN SHOW EVER... EVER... EVER
  • Very good show but 1/2 of the main characters are unlikeable IMO (Mike)

So the show is pretty great, overall I would rate it a 10/10. Love Harvey, Louis, Donna, and even Jessica, but I'm marking the show down one point because I can't stand Mike and Rachel. Normally I wouldn't care about secondary characters like Rachel, but Mike is one of the two primary characters. I can't honestly give any show with an unlikeable main character a perfect score. So, considering that, 9/10 (still absolutely worth your time).
  • Next episode?

when will the next episode air?
  • Can't Miss

This is another can't miss show for me. I didn't start Suits when it came on. A friend of my bugged & bugged me to watch it. She's my tv buddy. She kept telling me I would like it & that I needed to check it out. Finally after a few weeks of her prodding me I decided to watch an episode. I was intruiged, & I then had to watch another. It wasn't long before I was hooked on Blue Eyes & Smirk Boy. I love the chemisty between Mike & Harvey. Donna is fantastic, in fact I strive to be her when I grow up. I love Jessica as well. I think Aaron Korsh has done a fantastic job bringing these characters to life, & I personally can't wait to see where it's going to go.
< 1 2 3 4 5