Suits

Tuesday 10:00 PM on USA Premiered Jun 23, 2011 In Season

neomichel

Suits Fan Reviews (98)

• Why I LOVE to HATE Suits

Ok I HATE this show, because it ends. I can't stand watching this. because its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Freaking good, it kills me inside every time it's over.

I actually pause it for hours some times just so i can make it last longer.

what GREAT characters, GREAT Writing. GREAT Thinking...

No show in TV Every has done to me what this show does. AND My God What a cast...

Ok did i say how much i LOVE to HATE this show...

BEST DAMN SHOW EVER... EVER... EVER
  • Very good show but 1/2 of the main characters are unlikeable IMO (Mike)

So the show is pretty great, overall I would rate it a 10/10. Love Harvey, Louis, Donna, and even Jessica, but I'm marking the show down one point because I can't stand Mike and Rachel. Normally I wouldn't care about secondary characters like Rachel, but Mike is one of the two primary characters. I can't honestly give any show with an unlikeable main character a perfect score. So, considering that, 9/10 (still absolutely worth your time).
  • Next episode?

when will the next episode air?
  • Can't Miss

This is another can't miss show for me. I didn't start Suits when it came on. A friend of my bugged & bugged me to watch it. She's my tv buddy. She kept telling me I would like it & that I needed to check it out. Finally after a few weeks of her prodding me I decided to watch an episode. I was intruiged, & I then had to watch another. It wasn't long before I was hooked on Blue Eyes & Smirk Boy. I love the chemisty between Mike & Harvey. Donna is fantastic, in fact I strive to be her when I grow up. I love Jessica as well. I think Aaron Korsh has done a fantastic job bringing these characters to life, & I personally can't wait to see where it's going to go.
  • Why not more mature?

Most of the cast are within their characters, however I find Jessica is way too young to convince me that she has that vast knowledge of the legal world. It would be more convincing if Jessica was a more mature lady with a streak of white hair, piercing eyes and assertive manner.
  • suit here suits there

suits will be suits whatever you say here or even do wont count so piss yourselves haters and better change ur minds or remain silent since your views about how much you hate suits will stop them from telecasting it

I LOVE SUITS
  • A Great Fit

Wonderful characters with great dynamics, snappily written, the 40~ minutes really does fly by. This really is one of my top 3 shows at the moment, it is far too easy to watch, and that's the sign of a quality show. Fifty two episodes a year please.
  • Befriend me

I have to admit at first that I thought the show was good. However, I started to notice that the actor playing the character

Harvey has too much say as to who is to guest on the show. Like for example, the woman who plays the role of Donna on show.

He knows her personally and therefore her role has expanded. Furthermore, his real life wife was even a guest on the show.

Usually I would not complain but, after this past summer when so many people complained about Will Smith helping his

son further his career. And yet no one is saying anything when the actor playing Harvey has people he knows personally

on the show all of the time. So, I have decided to stop watching the show until the writers start giving the other actors

on the show more air time and more say as to the direction of the show. Because, as it is now the actor playing Harvey has

too much say and it gives off the vibe that it is a one man show.

Additionally, the only character that has not had much developed storyline is Jessica. I would have liked to have seen more

of her personal life since the show has no problem showing everyone else's personal life. She needs to have a healthy personal

relationship outside of work. More, as her character is now it seems like in order to be successful a woman has to be single and

put her job before her personal life. (Also, I am aware of the fact that her character is divorced. However, that does not excuse the

fact that her character does not have a personal life outside of work).

Finally, it would be nice to see more minorities on the show and not just as clients either.

As an example, I am talking about Asian, Black and Indian. (Please do not hate, respect my opinion as I would respect yours.

Because, negative responses will be ignored).
  • Sharp!

I never miss an episode.
  • About Season 01

Great show, easily watchable. Gabriel Macht is the most appropriate for this role. All roles are selected carefully and it's a plus for this show.
  • great show great music

one of best shows on, other than house of cards this ranks very high with us, actors fit their characters great, great story! we love it. Nothing better than a dirty little secret! Funny, entertaining, show! We'll give a 10.5
  • Love it! only 10 eps - and much of that mushy romance stuff? C'mon!!

Correction: It's only half-season. I really hate half-seasons. This season gets 8, but only because the end of the She's Mine episode was so fantastic!! Otherwise, this season was about 7-7.5 for us.

Entire family really enjoyed seasons 01 & 02 (rate those a 10!!!) Great entertainment. Love the nitty-gritty and down-and-dirty - when it's there. Wish they would concentrate more on legal battles, wit, drama, and fantastic dialogue - and less on the romance. If I want romance, plenty of other shows to watch. Nothing can wipe out a show's sex appeal faster than turning it into a mushy romance. Hope they'll get back to the meat and potatoes next season, because this one seemed like it was more about salad and lipstick. Well, except for that ooooone episode. Go Harvey! Loved it.
  • Great TV Series

This is by far the best legal drama that I had ever seen on TV... Great casting and fantastic characters... The roles of Harvey, Mike, Donna and Louis are too good... I wish they give more footage for Rachel and bring more depth to her character... But what's keeping me deeply interested in this TV series is what will happen when Mike Ross's dirty secret is revealed to all the villians so far created in this series... Everything would just fall apart and still I dont have any idea of how the creators are going to bridge this gap... But other than that, this is a brilliant show with great screenplay... I just love the character of Harvey Specter... What class! :)
  • This is good light entertainment

Although season 3 has been a bit lower than the first two so far, this is still a very good show - Lawyers action without too much of a procedural structure (there is no case of the week). Humour in the dialogues, and not just the ones that relate to Louis, the excellent comic relief character. You will have to get used to Harvey's always being right and all that, but even in the worst of it, it has been enjoyable. More Suits to come, please!
  • Got to love this show!!

This is a great show, it's so nice just to sit back and enjoy a great script with great actors. Shows today seem to think guns, bloody get people watching!! well thank god there is a show that does not think that's a rating winner.
  • Cool Show

Good show, entertaining and interesting. Overall a great cast. I read reviews about GD, etc. and I'm laughing. I'm not politically correct, so I don't care, I still think it's a great show.
  • What's with the GD?

Why all the sudden are you spewing GD all over the place? My home is my safe haven from all that trash and I don't allow that in my house.

Good bye Suits .. keep your trash talk to yourself
  • When Did Suits Become an Estrogen Fest?

I use to like Suits. It was light with a fun premise that we all enjoy (see "Catch Me if You Can"). BUt, when did Suits abandon it's original "Buddy/imposter"premise for the Estrogen Fest? This is a different show. It use to be about 2 guys. Now its about 3 or 4 women a couple of minor characters (played by the original 2 guys). Also, when did it go from fun episodes that had all kinds of clients (and conclusions) to one story about one client (with some lame attempt at a weekly cliffhanger) for the entire season. It's a feakin' Soap Opera now. I love shows that I can watch with my wife. This use to be one of them. Now even she's rejecting it because it's not the same show. USA has a diverse viewership I'm sure, but this show has abandoned regular guys. Maybe USA just wants to get it syndicated on Bravo or OWN. And bringing on all that great talent just makes it worse because they are so underutilized. And giving Louis a pussy to fight for? OMG, did the film school dropout director just watch "The Departed?"
  • Point of View

I really like Suits, think the show is exciting and in trigging, been watching it since it first came on USA. The only problem I have with the show is that the characters are saying God Dammit, a lot at that. I don't care if they say things like fuck, shit, dam, things along that line but when they say God Dammit it hurts my mind. I am a Christian and I resent them speaking with those words. Please try to clean that up, I am sure there are many that are thinking along those lines as well. Thank you for hearing me out, Roxanne E. James
  • Trending up

First season was brilliant, second was ok, third has been better than 2 but I still feel Mike needs to stop telling everyone his secret. Makes no sense, if thay can keep that part out third season has been great.

Only person of Interest is better as Drama at the moment, to me it has some of house over it even though House was better. Great dialogue is what makes it great
  • The Best Show Right NOW!!!

Hard to find great shows!!!!

Great cast that works well together, very good fit.

Great writers !!! Reminds me of Boston Legal.

Keep up the great work!!!!

• It used to be great - now it's the same ego's in the same emotional conflicts

I used to love this show. Now, three episodes in in the third season, I'm not so sure anymore. I'm getting really tired of the constant emotional stand offs between the main characters. The ego's who's always wounded by everything is getting tiresome, if you ask me. I wish the writers would come up with something more than the same stories with slight different angles. It's just not engaging to watch anymore. It was great in all of season 1 and half of season 2.
  • Just brilliant!

Honestly, one of the best shows I've ever watched. The two central characters Mike, a slacker with an eidetic memory who lands himself a job in a law firm for which he is severely under qualified, and Harvey, one of New York's finest lawyers, work as a team at the prestigious Pearson Hardman. Patrick J Adams and Gabriel Macht are perfect in their roles as Mike and Harvey. The show also features a well rounded supporting cast of Gina Torres, Sarah Rafferty, Megan Markle, and Rick Hoffman. Each episode has it's stand alone story (for the occasional viewer) but also has wider storylines that spans across the entire season for those who have been watching since the pilot. All in all, USA have produced a fine piece of work. I've been watching since the first episode and I'll continue to watch until it's last (which hopefully won't be for a very very long time).
  • *YAY!* Season 3 is almost here!

I love this TV show.

It's smart and funny! The characters are flawed but really endearing (and rather attractive).

• Suits me, it will Suit you.

Addictive, well written and great actors. Suits is USA at the top of their game.
  • I'm in love

Great acting, beautifully written characters, always a strong plot, charismatic actors, can go on and on. What's not to love?
  • Suit Up !

The Best TV-series i've ever Watched. If you're looking for a comedy, you should stop reading this and go watch "The Big Bang Theory" or "Modern Family". But if you are looking for a serious, emotional and interesting Show, You Found it ! "Suits" is a spectacular TV-series. When I first watched it, the first idea that came in to my head, was to become a Lawyer :D Anyways, I totally recommend watching it if yo are looking for a Great TV-Series ! Drama and Action just keeps flowing the whole time.
  • Suit up soon

I randomly searched for good shows on imdb, and boom here I got Suits. From the episode 1 of Season 1 I'm in total awe of this series. I like the very concept of no bullshitting and hitting lines in smartest and wittiest manner. I have become a fan of how harvey specter deals with people to his work. Totally inspiring, even though I am from finance field.
  • Suits On

Meghan Markle is Hot but Sarah Rafferty is too hot. love this show all the characters are amazing i love Mike Ross's BRAIN
  • Love this show!

Not usually a fan of lawyers shows but Suits is the exception. Love the characters. I don't want Harvey and Mike bickering, their friendship is the best thing about this show. Can't wait for the new season!
< 1 2 3 4