Suits

Wednesday 10:00 PM on USA Premiered Jun 23, 2011 In Season

AJMeredith

Suits Fan Reviews (143)

• Use your brain and better vocab

I am not a religious person but I am tired of the g-ds dropped in the show. These are supposed to be brilliant people and the language they are using makes them sound stupid. They do not portray intelligence with the way they are speaking. I don't have the cleanest mouth myself, but the show is losing its punch and the cursing is distracting. Hey writers smarten up
  • It ain't just the Baptist that're offended.

2.5
    I have decided to stop watching Suits. Last night was the last straw. No less than 3-5 G-Ds in less than 3-5 minutes. I stopped watching in the middle of the show, deleted the program, and deleted the series from my recording schedule. Never again.
  • Has The Baptist Coalition Banned Suits?

The frequency and quantity of G-D-s has gotten so bad, it is not only extremely offensive and detracting, but I am questioning whether The Baptist Coalition or any other religious bodies has actually put Suits on the "Do Not Watch" list? It is such a shame that a show with such great content is being so desecrated by such disrespect and blasphemy. I understand the need to effectively display anger and frustration in dialog, but this excessive use has really crossed the line!!!
  • Music as the cheapest way to enhance the viewer's senses

Great TVshow. But starting with the end of 4th season it's impossible to watch it! Love it... if I'm watching without Sound. Before there were beautiful songs at a RIGHT moment, now there are just playing stupid music every min of the show. And it is not just my opinion, my friends stopped watching it for the same reason. The rate from 10 to 5, too sad.
  • HOW ABOUT SOME CLASS

3.5
    I find that good writers can make their points and compel an audience without profanity. I have enjoyed the storyline and characters, but the increasing amount of profanity has taken away from any pleasure in the program. I certainly hope the writers will aspire to better choices ,and find the purity in writing to reveal the characters without demeaning them and robbing them of class. Yes, I can and will choose about further watching of what was a great program.
  • Enough with the bad language!!

I've watched Suits from the first episode. With every series they ramped up the language. They started using s**t every other word, then it was goddam as well, now this series they have gone too far - using the name of Jesus Christ in an unnecessary and really offensive way. the script used to be about lawyers winning cases, now it's a soap opera about relationships, and not a moment's peace from all the bickering, back-stabbing and hatred. What will happen next? When will the F word start appearing, or how can we be sure the characters won't start calling eachother C***? Because anything is possible now the floodgates have opened. Not sure I will watch this any more.
  • Amazing show

Wow, this is amazing show with great characters and story lines.
  • Suits Sinks Below Bar

Suits is a great show with terrific characters and an excellent story to tell. However, the writers are destroying it by using the name of Jesus Christ in vain when anyone (any and all characters) is even moderately frustrated. This deplorable writing started to turn me away from the show last summer, but now I see it has gotten even worse and I will not be watching Suits. I am probably not the only Christian on this planet that feels as I do. This profanity is limiting the audience for no good reason and significantly lowering the otherwise high intelligence level of this show.
  • Cool Show

Season 5

Fun season.. :)

Who framed Mike? Someone we do not expect. Who could that be? the Priest? nah.. I say it was Jessica. He got arrested after he gave notice.. Not before..

***

Good show, entertaining and interesting. Overall a great cast. I read reviews about GD, etc. and I'm laughing. I'm not politically correct, so I don't care, I still think it's a great show.
  • Same over & over again

I really do enjoy Suits, perhaps i should have said "did", why oh why are the writers on a loop of everyone trying to get Harvey removed from the firm, every time he manages to fight them off it lasts a couple of weeks & then someone else tries it. Why has no-one suggested that Mike actually trains legally to be a lawyer, more & more people are finding out the secret & yet no-one has blabbed? ridiculous, & bringing Daniel Hardman back again is just a boring groan, i think they need to add a few more lawyers in to the filming so they can broaden the story lines, all that seems to happen is that they jump from firm to firm to beg them not to leave them & take their business else where, please writers, get off the merry-go-round ts getting to repetitive & at times boring x freshen it up with new ideas for these fabulous characters
  • Hardman again?!? And let's be honest: It's a chick-flick now.

Currently:

Ugh. I think we're done.

Absolutely LOVE the characters, but the story line has dropped dead. I think estrogen is running amok and in abundance at the writers' round table, or they all have a block and can't get out of the rut they are in. If you read the summary for the last episode, you'd think it's a rerun.

This started out as a fantastic series, but this past season left us not really caring about what happens next. Sad thing is, we're really not that picky! Maybe it's the on and off again running of the episodes, I don't know, but we're not anticipating future episodes. It's too bad. The first 2 seasons were great.

Previously: Correction: It's only half-season. I really hate half-seasons. This season gets 8, but only because the end of the She's Mine episode was so fantastic!! Otherwise, this season was about 7-7.5 for us.

Entire family really enjoyed seasons 01 & 02 (rate those a 10!!!) Great entertainment. Love the nitty-gritty and down-and-dirty - when it's there. Wish they would concentrate more on legal battles, wit, drama, and fantastic dialogue - and less on the romance. If I want romance, plenty of other shows to watch. Nothing can wipe out a show's sex appeal faster than turning it into a mushy romance. Hope they'll get back to the meat and potatoes next season, because this one seemed like it was more about salad and lipstick. Well, except for that ooooone episode. Go Harvey! Loved it.
  • Curse it

I like Suits, but I really, really wish they would stop taking the Lord's name in vain. Just please stop.
  • Mike's Change

4.5
    So with the summer finale and Mike leaving the firm and changing his life, will he now attempt to attend law school and get his degree on the up and up??????
  • Just my opinion

First, let me say that I really enjoy watching Suits. I think this season has had a little too much emphasis on the same negative aspects within the partners and not as much energy devoted to the cases and of Harvey and Mike working together, although I have enjoyed seeing another layer in Louis and in Donna. I may be the only one, but I have noticed in the last few episodes, just how often the writers have the actors take the Lord's name in vain, and while normal cursing and threats don't offend me at all, this does very much. Does this have to be an ongoing occurrence? Am I the only person that this bothers? It just seems so unnecessary to me, but this is just my opinion. Thank you.
  • Do something different

I really have no idea why am I watching its the suits :))

WHAT IS GOING ON???.... it's a total absurd. And the managing Lady - what is her deal.. uuuu I'm here, everybody listen to me now.

Just take some plots from other shows.... just do something
  • Does anyone have a creative idea

2.5
    I feel like Suits is on a continuous loop. Why don't you focus on clients instead of just rehashing the same old stories with the partners? It is really getting old.
  • I lovveeee HARVEY

I have enjoyed watching Suits since its genesis - Harvey is the man of my dreams - he is such a man's man! I'm so glad that the writers are now showing his vulnerable side - The role of Harvey is naturally embodied by Gabriel. Thank God for Suits and my DVR!

• Harvey

So excited Suites is back on! Way to go Harvey! you are back on top. Love the conversations between the actors and actresses. One of my most favorite shows!!
  • It's all about Mike.

Mike's character is the most important one and thats what kept the show live in all seasons. His chemistry with Rachael is good. If the next season is really least about him and Rachel then I have to follow some other series.
  • Too mean and nasty

So tired of the infighting, backbiting, and betrayals. No integrity or redeeming value gained in watching this show.
  • endless infighting - I cant watch it anymore

2.5
    This show started out after the first 2 seasons, deteriorated into endless infighting between Gabriel and the lady who is the Managing Partner. Its just hi-level name calling. I stopped watching or DVRing this show. The Law Firm they are in seems to have dissolved and been reconstituted 10 times already.
  • We all just got Litt up!

Hands down the best season so far! Keep up the good work.
  • EPISODE "Flash Backs"

Too many flash backs can confuse the flow of any show and this episode they did. It was hard to keep up with Harvey to attorney and Harvey the DA attorney. Then their was Donna in the flash backs. One good point was Donna switching to Louis. Finally, Louis showed he had a heart. After screaming and screaming about is secretary, he shows he is human after she dies and hands her ashes tossed off the top of the building. Louis could do that. He kept the urn to remember her.
  • second favorite after the GoT

this show is simply dont think its a law firm its like a family, every one takes care of each other..
  • One of the most Amazing tv shows

Really good show , i like how is Harvey going on , Ross , the layers community .

and litt oh litt he is like the best villein XD .

cant wait to see more .
  • lose the mean,bullying Litt

3.5
    Just watched the season Litt is like this the next will stop attitude did NOt allow me to enjoy this at
  • Clich, to say the least.

This show is so clich that it actually hurts. I know there are many out there who likes these "goodfeel" happy-ending stories, but I am certainly not among them. The show has some entertainment value while watching it, but when you reflect over what happened a bit after this I was left with one thought: "Wtf?" The story is not credible, and the awkward Mike Ross characters is one the least well characters I've probably ever seen. The dialog between him and the gorgeous Rachel is so fake that no breathing human being can give it credit. Not to mention how predictable it all is. For those who have seen the show "White collar" it's a lot of the same. Every time something goes wrong you can see the solution coming from miles away. The character Harvey Specter is a little bit more likable, but still doesn't impress me. Reminds me of Robert Dawney Jr. in Iron Man. This guy is too cool for himself, and I'm definitely not buying it. I sincerely recommend you find something else to watch. But maybe this is just me.
  • The most awesome series ever !

most amazing show on the tv I love it cannot wait for the next season <3
  • Suits and -- oops -- I

It's a strange thing: no-one would ever say "He invited I to dinner", but for some for me entirely unfathomable reason, as soon as "and" is included, that's exactly what some do say: "He invited my wife and I to dinner". Same with a preposition: "He gave it to me" but as soon as the "and" appears, there we have it again: "He gave it to my wife and I". Surely (I would have thought) so obviously wrong it would never occur to anyone to say it. It does, though. People do say it. Why??

The Suits characters are Harvard-educated lawyers, a group I assume to be even more careful in their use of English than the run-of-the-mill lawyer. Yet the script writer repeatedly has them making this "and I" mistake. Just not realistic. Poor writing. It grates.

• Awesome stuff!

its quite possibly the best series out there foo me, can't wait for the next... does anyone know when will next season be starting?
< 1 2 3 4 5