Suits

Tuesday 10:00 PM on USA Premiered Jun 23, 2011 In Season

neomichel

Suits Fan Reviews page 2 of 4

• What's with the GD?

Why all the sudden are you spewing GD all over the place? My home is my safe haven from all that trash and I don't allow that in my house.

Good bye Suits .. keep your trash talk to yourself
  • When Did Suits Become an Estrogen Fest?

I use to like Suits. It was light with a fun premise that we all enjoy (see "Catch Me if You Can"). BUt, when did Suits abandon it's original "Buddy/imposter"premise for the Estrogen Fest? This is a different show. It use to be about 2 guys. Now its about 3 or 4 women a couple of minor characters (played by the original 2 guys). Also, when did it go from fun episodes that had all kinds of clients (and conclusions) to one story about one client (with some lame attempt at a weekly cliffhanger) for the entire season. It's a feakin' Soap Opera now. I love shows that I can watch with my wife. This use to be one of them. Now even she's rejecting it because it's not the same show. USA has a diverse viewership I'm sure, but this show has abandoned regular guys. Maybe USA just wants to get it syndicated on Bravo or OWN. And bringing on all that great talent just makes it worse because they are so underutilized. And giving Louis a pussy to fight for? OMG, did the film school dropout director just watch "The Departed?"
  • Point of View

I really like Suits, think the show is exciting and in trigging, been watching it since it first came on USA. The only problem I have with the show is that the characters are saying God Dammit, a lot at that. I don't care if they say things like fuck, shit, dam, things along that line but when they say God Dammit it hurts my mind. I am a Christian and I resent them speaking with those words. Please try to clean that up, I am sure there are many that are thinking along those lines as well. Thank you for hearing me out, Roxanne E. James
  • Trending up

First season was brilliant, second was ok, third has been better than 2 but I still feel Mike needs to stop telling everyone his secret. Makes no sense, if thay can keep that part out third season has been great.

Only person of Interest is better as Drama at the moment, to me it has some of house over it even though House was better. Great dialogue is what makes it great
  • The Best Show Right NOW!!!

Hard to find great shows!!!!

Great cast that works well together, very good fit.

Great writers !!! Reminds me of Boston Legal.

Keep up the great work!!!!

• It used to be great - now it's the same ego's in the same emotional conflicts

I used to love this show. Now, three episodes in in the third season, I'm not so sure anymore. I'm getting really tired of the constant emotional stand offs between the main characters. The ego's who's always wounded by everything is getting tiresome, if you ask me. I wish the writers would come up with something more than the same stories with slight different angles. It's just not engaging to watch anymore. It was great in all of season 1 and half of season 2.
  • Just brilliant!

Honestly, one of the best shows I've ever watched. The two central characters Mike, a slacker with an eidetic memory who lands himself a job in a law firm for which he is severely under qualified, and Harvey, one of New York's finest lawyers, work as a team at the prestigious Pearson Hardman. Patrick J Adams and Gabriel Macht are perfect in their roles as Mike and Harvey. The show also features a well rounded supporting cast of Gina Torres, Sarah Rafferty, Megan Markle, and Rick Hoffman. Each episode has it's stand alone story (for the occasional viewer) but also has wider storylines that spans across the entire season for those who have been watching since the pilot. All in all, USA have produced a fine piece of work. I've been watching since the first episode and I'll continue to watch until it's last (which hopefully won't be for a very very long time).
  • *YAY!* Season 3 is almost here!

I love this TV show.

It's smart and funny! The characters are flawed but really endearing (and rather attractive).

• Suits me, it will Suit you.

Addictive, well written and great actors. Suits is USA at the top of their game.
  • I'm in love

Great acting, beautifully written characters, always a strong plot, charismatic actors, can go on and on. What's not to love?
  • Suit Up !

The Best TV-series i've ever Watched. If you're looking for a comedy, you should stop reading this and go watch "The Big Bang Theory" or "Modern Family". But if you are looking for a serious, emotional and interesting Show, You Found it ! "Suits" is a spectacular TV-series. When I first watched it, the first idea that came in to my head, was to become a Lawyer :D Anyways, I totally recommend watching it if yo are looking for a Great TV-Series ! Drama and Action just keeps flowing the whole time.
  • Suit up soon

I randomly searched for good shows on imdb, and boom here I got Suits. From the episode 1 of Season 1 I'm in total awe of this series. I like the very concept of no bullshitting and hitting lines in smartest and wittiest manner. I have become a fan of how harvey specter deals with people to his work. Totally inspiring, even though I am from finance field.
  • Suits On

Meghan Markle is Hot but Sarah Rafferty is too hot. love this show all the characters are amazing i love Mike Ross's BRAIN
  • Love this show!

Not usually a fan of lawyers shows but Suits is the exception. Love the characters. I don't want Harvey and Mike bickering, their friendship is the best thing about this show. Can't wait for the new season!
  • Mind blown!

Last nights season finale blew my mind. *SPOLIER* When Mike told Rachel I nearly exploded. I've been waiting for this since the end of last season. It's kind of sad that Mike and Harvey are angry at each other though. Them being on the opposite side seems wrong. A great show.
  • RACHEL'S FILE ROOM ROMP - 2.21.13

I thought Donna was hot, but Rachel's file room romp with Mike last night has to be one of the hottest TV sex scenes this year. That was really pushing the censor envelope. Now we have to give Donna her due, and get HER in file room with Harvey.
  • Suits Me!

Harvey Specter is Dr. Gregory House of Corporate Law. Great show!
  • Awesome!!

I recommend this show for anyone who is looking for a nice, solid hour of pure entertainment!!!
  • Make it more interesting

Get back season 1 personal matters like Mike Rose and his best friend/girl friend or Harvey Specter and his personal issues! Season 2 is being so professional oriented. What made season 1 amazing is the mixture of both personal and professional matters with an amazing twist!
  • Suits heading the way of American Chopper, soon the bickering will start!

Loved Suits 1, couldn't wait for Suits 2 but the reappearance of the thorn in Jessica's side is a thorn in mine too. I don't want to watch a show wondering when the distasteful bit is coming and the character I hate is due on. The division of the staff and how long it's going to take to get rid of Hardman and get back to a an interesting and enjoyable series. Fifteen minutes into episode 2 and I'm ready to turn off. Real life can be that unpleasant, don't want it on my television. watched it ok, keep him down to 10% and its still the best
  • Pure enjoyment for cultivated man

On Hiatus? wtF !!!!

There are not many shows that I enjoy, and this one is among 'crme de la crme'. In the last view years, I have tasted the incapability of your management that has closed down some fine works, just for the rating sake. And with no courtesy to finish the story and give it proper ending. Somehow you remind me of Daniel Hardman and his ethics.

I don't know why I am paying TV at all... shows I want to watch are broadcast at shit ours, and more and more are being canceled or hiatus... is there a reason? F**k the reason, I don't buy a book in store, that missed the last chapters... how on Earth stupid you folks mean we are to let this go on? But maybe you are right... people are stupid. Electing government officials and NOT DEMAND them to make up with their words. Why do you vote then? Also. Why start watching a new series there is no biding contract between producer and watching fan party, that inclines a show must be finished .... who the f**k cares... 'we write novels not stories and stop if we thing there is no cow left for milking', ain't this a piss of sh*t.

THIS ONE IS AMAZING. CONTINUE IT!
  • This is the best TV ever.

I love it. Harvey is astonishing! I can't wait till next episode. I'm a little bit tired of Mike with his useless moral principles. But Harvey corrects everything!
  • Suits - Ready for the Thrift Store

The new season of Suits has started with to lack luster bickering episodes that are a waste of TV users time. Hope the show corrects the downward spiral they are acting out in the show.
  • Compelling and Addictive Legal Thriller

Suits is a fascinating story that unravels at the right pace and delights at each turn with amazing performances from the leading Cast Mike Ross & Harvey Spector. Its funny, witty and have a bot of drama that you expect in a show about Lawyers.
  • Great Show!!!!

Hey, this is a really great great show! Love it!!!!
  • blindsided

I love the show but this epi sucked. Mikes holier than thou attitude went overboard to stupidity. And what kind of shitty weed were they smoking? No one got high?

I still love the show but please get it right.
  • Specter and Luis!

Love seeing them fight over little things. Every character is great, super show! 10
  • Specter Rulz!!!!!

Best law related tv series ever.....
  • ROSS mayne u awesome

I like Mike that has saved an occassion or all, though i like Harvey's suits, wondering between him n Barney Stinson who suits up better, but i love the drama n Rachel is hot but almost always on the wrong side of mike. keep the drama up waiting for you next year
  • Father Issues

Suits fun fact: Eeason 2 Episode 1 when Harvery goes to Hardman's home, he tells him a story about a friend of his. That's actually Harvey's parent's story
1 2 3 4