Suits

Tuesday 10:00 PM on USA Premiered Jun 23, 2011 In Season

neomichel

Suits Fan Reviews page 2 of 4

• Mind blown!

Last nights season finale blew my mind. *SPOLIER* When Mike told Rachel I nearly exploded. I've been waiting for this since the end of last season. It's kind of sad that Mike and Harvey are angry at each other though. Them being on the opposite side seems wrong. A great show.
  • RACHEL'S FILE ROOM ROMP - 2.21.13

I thought Donna was hot, but Rachel's file room romp with Mike last night has to be one of the hottest TV sex scenes this year. That was really pushing the censor envelope. Now we have to give Donna her due, and get HER in file room with Harvey.
  • Suits Me!

Harvey Specter is Dr. Gregory House of Corporate Law. Great show!
  • Awesome!!

I recommend this show for anyone who is looking for a nice, solid hour of pure entertainment!!!
  • Make it more interesting

Get back season 1 personal matters like Mike Rose and his best friend/girl friend or Harvey Specter and his personal issues! Season 2 is being so professional oriented. What made season 1 amazing is the mixture of both personal and professional matters with an amazing twist!
  • Suits heading the way of American Chopper, soon the bickering will start!

Loved Suits 1, couldn't wait for Suits 2 but the reappearance of the thorn in Jessica's side is a thorn in mine too. I don't want to watch a show wondering when the distasteful bit is coming and the character I hate is due on. The division of the staff and how long it's going to take to get rid of Hardman and get back to a an interesting and enjoyable series. Fifteen minutes into episode 2 and I'm ready to turn off. Real life can be that unpleasant, don't want it on my television. watched it ok, keep him down to 10% and its still the best
  • Pure enjoyment for cultivated man

On Hiatus? wtF !!!!

There are not many shows that I enjoy, and this one is among 'crme de la crme'. In the last view years, I have tasted the incapability of your management that has closed down some fine works, just for the rating sake. And with no courtesy to finish the story and give it proper ending. Somehow you remind me of Daniel Hardman and his ethics.

I don't know why I am paying TV at all... shows I want to watch are broadcast at shit ours, and more and more are being canceled or hiatus... is there a reason? F**k the reason, I don't buy a book in store, that missed the last chapters... how on Earth stupid you folks mean we are to let this go on? But maybe you are right... people are stupid. Electing government officials and NOT DEMAND them to make up with their words. Why do you vote then? Also. Why start watching a new series there is no biding contract between producer and watching fan party, that inclines a show must be finished .... who the f**k cares... 'we write novels not stories and stop if we thing there is no cow left for milking', ain't this a piss of sh*t.

THIS ONE IS AMAZING. CONTINUE IT!
  • This is the best TV ever.

I love it. Harvey is astonishing! I can't wait till next episode. I'm a little bit tired of Mike with his useless moral principles. But Harvey corrects everything!
  • Suits - Ready for the Thrift Store

The new season of Suits has started with to lack luster bickering episodes that are a waste of TV users time. Hope the show corrects the downward spiral they are acting out in the show.
  • Compelling and Addictive Legal Thriller

Suits is a fascinating story that unravels at the right pace and delights at each turn with amazing performances from the leading Cast Mike Ross & Harvey Spector. Its funny, witty and have a bot of drama that you expect in a show about Lawyers.
  • Great Show!!!!

Hey, this is a really great great show! Love it!!!!
  • blindsided

I love the show but this epi sucked. Mikes holier than thou attitude went overboard to stupidity. And what kind of shitty weed were they smoking? No one got high?

I still love the show but please get it right.
  • Specter and Luis!

Love seeing them fight over little things. Every character is great, super show! 10
  • Specter Rulz!!!!!

Best law related tv series ever.....
  • ROSS mayne u awesome

I like Mike that has saved an occassion or all, though i like Harvey's suits, wondering between him n Barney Stinson who suits up better, but i love the drama n Rachel is hot but almost always on the wrong side of mike. keep the drama up waiting for you next year
  • Father Issues

Suits fun fact: Eeason 2 Episode 1 when Harvery goes to Hardman's home, he tells him a story about a friend of his. That's actually Harvey's parent's story
  • A clever title goes here!

Just AWESOME!!!! Love the class it is in, the humour is great(sharp). Lets you dream of a dream job!
  • Fabulous!!!

Wonderful. One of the best shows on tv.
  • worth watching !!! just awesome !!

I wish to see more episodes, not just 16. I mean why they make 16 or 12 episodes per season. This show is far better than their other new shows and i feel they should make more episodes of it. Those who haven't seen this...then just what to say.....go watch it !!! Its great !!! especially Donna !!!
  • Awesome^2

An amazing serial. Just cant understand why there has been a break in Season 2. Apart from the two main characters, I think Rachel and Donna play a very important role. Donna contributes to the humor and Rachel is one character which adds to the suspence and continuity of the serial as to what would happen in the next episode........between her and Mike.

I hope the serial continues and does not end like "the firm".
  • Awesome

This is an Awesome series cant w8 for Season 3
  • Intelligent humor

I am so thankful for this series. I get so sick of the typically classless humor of todays TV. I almost never feel that genuine sense of fulfillment in the humor of the new era TV. This show goes back to an intelligent wit that I thought had been lost. Shows like MASH Cheers and other giants of the TV sit com world. Recently when Boston Legal went off the air I was crushed and figured I was doomed to only half witted humor with more crudeness than real humor. But this show returns that same class of humor and sharp wit wound throughout the tapestry of an intriguing story line. TV right now has no competition for this show and in general becomes less complete without it.
  • great discovery

I knew of the existence of this show sinced it premiered but i was reluctant to see this show (fed up of lawyer and doctors tv shows). The lack of quality tv shows this summer made me rescue last season and made me an addict of this one. I am very happy they are going to play it in january..... it does not deserve to be a summer show (louis is fantastic)
  • HOPE THIS SHOW NEVER ENDS

A SUPERB SHOW... BRILLENT.. HOPE IT NEVER ENDS ... A MUST WATCH
  • suits is pure genius

love, love, love... the show.
  • So close to perfect

I would love to give this show a 10, but my faith prevents me from doing so. We will all stand before God one day, and Harvey will not be there to defend us.

I'm OK with them saying s*it, f**k, p*nis, C**t, and other such terms. I would love to see more nudity and possibly some explicit seksual encounters.

Just don't drag God into it, and I'm all good.
  • Best show ever

This is the best show ever. As for the idiots posting about god, get off your high horse. He doesn't exist and you are amongst the sheeple that believe in fairy tales with no empirical evidence. Seriously, I cannot believe the reviews on here so I had to sign up just to post this. You people are so dumb and ignorant it hurts. Don't preach where it don't belong
  • Love it !!

One of my favorite shows. Love it !!
  • Would love to recommend...

BUT with the frequent use of God's name in vain I can't! :-( I've come to grimace through it myself but as a pastor's wife I can't share my enthusiasm for the writing, acting, plots and twists with my many friends and family. I'm hopeful that next season they can drop that from their vocabulary. They're all playing intelligent people - there are wittier phrases to use that would show better verbal skills.
  • Surely one of the best !!!!!!

From the first episode the show luered me in. This is surely one of the best !!!!!!
1 2 3 4