Suits

Tuesday 10:00 PM on USA Premiered Jun 23, 2011 Returning summer 2015

AJMeredith

Suits Fan Reviews page 3 of 5

• This is the best TV ever.

I love it. Harvey is astonishing! I can't wait till next episode. I'm a little bit tired of Mike with his useless moral principles. But Harvey corrects everything!
  • Suits - Ready for the Thrift Store

The new season of Suits has started with to lack luster bickering episodes that are a waste of TV users time. Hope the show corrects the downward spiral they are acting out in the show.
  • Compelling and Addictive Legal Thriller

Suits is a fascinating story that unravels at the right pace and delights at each turn with amazing performances from the leading Cast Mike Ross & Harvey Spector. Its funny, witty and have a bot of drama that you expect in a show about Lawyers.
  • Great Show!!!!

Hey, this is a really great great show! Love it!!!!
  • blindsided

I love the show but this epi sucked. Mikes holier than thou attitude went overboard to stupidity. And what kind of shitty weed were they smoking? No one got high?

I still love the show but please get it right.
  • Specter and Luis!

Love seeing them fight over little things. Every character is great, super show! 10
  • Specter Rulz!!!!!

Best law related tv series ever.....
  • ROSS mayne u awesome

I like Mike that has saved an occassion or all, though i like Harvey's suits, wondering between him n Barney Stinson who suits up better, but i love the drama n Rachel is hot but almost always on the wrong side of mike. keep the drama up waiting for you next year
  • Father Issues

Suits fun fact: Eeason 2 Episode 1 when Harvery goes to Hardman's home, he tells him a story about a friend of his. That's actually Harvey's parent's story
  • A clever title goes here!

Just AWESOME!!!! Love the class it is in, the humour is great(sharp). Lets you dream of a dream job!
  • Fabulous!!!

Wonderful. One of the best shows on tv.
  • worth watching !!! just awesome !!

I wish to see more episodes, not just 16. I mean why they make 16 or 12 episodes per season. This show is far better than their other new shows and i feel they should make more episodes of it. Those who haven't seen this...then just what to say.....go watch it !!! Its great !!! especially Donna !!!
  • Awesome^2

An amazing serial. Just cant understand why there has been a break in Season 2. Apart from the two main characters, I think Rachel and Donna play a very important role. Donna contributes to the humor and Rachel is one character which adds to the suspence and continuity of the serial as to what would happen in the next episode........between her and Mike.

I hope the serial continues and does not end like "the firm".
  • Awesome

This is an Awesome series cant w8 for Season 3
  • Intelligent humor

I am so thankful for this series. I get so sick of the typically classless humor of todays TV. I almost never feel that genuine sense of fulfillment in the humor of the new era TV. This show goes back to an intelligent wit that I thought had been lost. Shows like MASH Cheers and other giants of the TV sit com world. Recently when Boston Legal went off the air I was crushed and figured I was doomed to only half witted humor with more crudeness than real humor. But this show returns that same class of humor and sharp wit wound throughout the tapestry of an intriguing story line. TV right now has no competition for this show and in general becomes less complete without it.
  • great discovery

I knew of the existence of this show sinced it premiered but i was reluctant to see this show (fed up of lawyer and doctors tv shows). The lack of quality tv shows this summer made me rescue last season and made me an addict of this one. I am very happy they are going to play it in january..... it does not deserve to be a summer show (louis is fantastic)
  • HOPE THIS SHOW NEVER ENDS

A SUPERB SHOW... BRILLENT.. HOPE IT NEVER ENDS ... A MUST WATCH
  • suits is pure genius

love, love, love... the show.
  • So close to perfect

I would love to give this show a 10, but my faith prevents me from doing so. We will all stand before God one day, and Harvey will not be there to defend us.

I'm OK with them saying s*it, f**k, p*nis, C**t, and other such terms. I would love to see more nudity and possibly some explicit seksual encounters.

Just don't drag God into it, and I'm all good.
  • Best show ever

This is the best show ever. As for the idiots posting about god, get off your high horse. He doesn't exist and you are amongst the sheeple that believe in fairy tales with no empirical evidence. Seriously, I cannot believe the reviews on here so I had to sign up just to post this. You people are so dumb and ignorant it hurts. Don't preach where it don't belong
  • Love it !!

One of my favorite shows. Love it !!
  • Would love to recommend...

BUT with the frequent use of God's name in vain I can't! :-( I've come to grimace through it myself but as a pastor's wife I can't share my enthusiasm for the writing, acting, plots and twists with my many friends and family. I'm hopeful that next season they can drop that from their vocabulary. They're all playing intelligent people - there are wittier phrases to use that would show better verbal skills.
  • Surely one of the best !!!!!!

From the first episode the show luered me in. This is surely one of the best !!!!!!
  • Best Show of the Summer

This show just gets better and better.
  • Favorite Cable Show

I love this show! I usually turn in at 10:00 and DVR the 10:00 shows I like, except for Thursday. Gotta watch Suits in "real" time!!! And I love the opening music, too!
  • unique

currently my favourite show because of it's intelligent humour and applied knowledge of law makes it a thrill to watch. I wish Harvey Spector was my mentor.
  • Language? Sure thing One Million Mom.

Excellent show, great chemistry between the main cast. This show is not going to redefine the genre but it's great fun and has some strong, relatable characters.

As for the review that bashes the show about "improper" language - this show is not obscene by ANY means. Calling for the show to change in order to reflect hilariously repressed and outdated values of a small minority is laughably immature. Sure, let's truncate the show's believability in order to cater to an extreme and non-lucrative special interest party (lawyers who are afraid to swear? HAHA).

Besides, there is plenty of drinking, drug use and fornication, as well as morally ambiguous legal action, yet you focus on the use of a single WORD. A word that was part of the English lexicon far longer than the Christian lexicon (yeah, but you guys OWN that, right?). If these are your values, by all means keep them well. This show is independent of you and your values and is directed at a far larger and less severe audience. Please ride off elsewhere on that high horse of yours; perhaps the teletubbies will run a courtroom special.
  • Witty

I like this show a lot I don't usually like Legal dramas but it somehow grabbed my attention and never let go. Suits has a perfect blend of serious and lighthearted moments and the theme song is really catchy.
  • Language

I REALLY enjoy this show --- probably my favorite; however, the unnecessary use of the Name of God as a curse word will cause me to have to give up watching. It seems that the slur using God's Name in vain is now very frequent in every episode. Is this considered enhancing to the show? I find it degrading. This of course is my opinion which I share with many others including without a doubt the owner of that NAME. God is NOT the 'dammer'. I would very much like to be able to continue enjoying this show; so whoever is responsible, I would PLEASE request that you remove this blasphemy from the script and allow those who are sensitive to this type of language to keep watching. It is a very intriguing show with wonderful characters. Just let it be clean.
  • Best show in a long time!

Love this show ! Harvey Specter is awesome!!
1 2 3 4 5