Suits

Tuesday 10:00 PM on USA Premiered Jun 23, 2011 In Season

neomichel

Suits Fan Reviews (115)

• Befriend me

I have to admit at first that I thought the show was good. However, I started to notice that the actor playing the character

Harvey has too much say as to who is to guest on the show. Like for example, the woman who plays the role of Donna on show.

He knows her personally and therefore her role has expanded. Furthermore, his real life wife was even a guest on the show.

Usually I would not complain but, after this past summer when so many people complained about Will Smith helping his

son further his career. And yet no one is saying anything when the actor playing Harvey has people he knows personally

on the show all of the time. So, I have decided to stop watching the show until the writers start giving the other actors

on the show more air time and more say as to the direction of the show. Because, as it is now the actor playing Harvey has

too much say and it gives off the vibe that it is a one man show.

Additionally, the only character that has not had much developed storyline is Jessica. I would have liked to have seen more

of her personal life since the show has no problem showing everyone else's personal life. She needs to have a healthy personal

relationship outside of work. More, as her character is now it seems like in order to be successful a woman has to be single and

put her job before her personal life. (Also, I am aware of the fact that her character is divorced. However, that does not excuse the

fact that her character does not have a personal life outside of work).

Finally, it would be nice to see more minorities on the show and not just as clients either.

As an example, I am talking about Asian, Black and Indian. (Please do not hate, respect my opinion as I would respect yours.

Because, negative responses will be ignored).
  • The premise of this show does not simply stretch the truth. It is impossible. IM-PO-SSI-BLE.

Just for one moment, could we all please address the 600 pound gorilla in the room? This entire show is based on an impossible premise. The premise I'm talking about is that Mike can practice law just by having passed by the bar exam, and that the only deceit is that he graduated from Harvard. DOH! To practice law you need to be admitted to the bar of the jurisdiction in which you intend to practice. In New York, as in every state, to be admitted to the bar, passing the bar exam is NOT ENOUGH. Among other things you need to show proof that you graduated from an accredited law school, and that proof must take the form of a final transcript showing that you graduated and showing three years' worth of grades. So, obviously, Mike is not and cannot be a member of the New York bar or the bar of any other state. As such the scams and deceits of the show's characters pale in comparison to the scam that the show's producers and writers are perpetrating on those gullible enough to tune in every week. And I should know - I'm a lawyer. And a member of the New York bar. And, for the record, a graduate of Harvard Law School. (Don't get me started about all the baloney about HLS that the show propagates ....)

• Language

I REALLY enjoy this show --- probably my favorite; however, the unnecessary use of the Name of God as a curse word will cause me to have to give up watching. It seems that the slur using God's Name in vain is now very frequent in every episode. Is this considered enhancing to the show? I find it degrading. This of course is my opinion which I share with many others including without a doubt the owner of that NAME. God is NOT the 'dammer'. I would very much like to be able to continue enjoying this show; so whoever is responsible, I would PLEASE request that you remove this blasphemy from the script and allow those who are sensitive to this type of language to keep watching. It is a very intriguing show with wonderful characters. Just let it be clean.
  • Cool Show

Good show, entertaining and interesting. Overall a great cast. I read reviews about GD, etc. and I'm laughing. I'm not politically correct, so I don't care, I still think it's a great show.
  • Great TV Series

This is by far the best legal drama that I had ever seen on TV... Great casting and fantastic characters... The roles of Harvey, Mike, Donna and Louis are too good... I wish they give more footage for Rachel and bring more depth to her character... But what's keeping me deeply interested in this TV series is what will happen when Mike Ross's dirty secret is revealed to all the villians so far created in this series... Everything would just fall apart and still I dont have any idea of how the creators are going to bridge this gap... But other than that, this is a brilliant show with great screenplay... I just love the character of Harvey Specter... What class! :)
  • Amazing and funny!

I love this show. will Mike Ross come back and work with Harvey?

• Got to love this show!!

This is a great show, it's so nice just to sit back and enjoy a great script with great actors. Shows today seem to think guns, bloody get people watching!! well thank god there is a show that does not think that's a rating winner.
  • Why not more mature?

Most of the cast are within their characters, however I find Jessica is way too young to convince me that she has that vast knowledge of the legal world. It would be more convincing if Jessica was a more mature lady with a streak of white hair, piercing eyes and assertive manner.
  • This is good light entertainment

Although season 3 has been a bit lower than the first two so far, this is still a very good show - Lawyers action without too much of a procedural structure (there is no case of the week). Humour in the dialogues, and not just the ones that relate to Louis, the excellent comic relief character. You will have to get used to Harvey's always being right and all that, but even in the worst of it, it has been enjoyable. More Suits to come, please!
  • Trending up

First season was brilliant, second was ok, third has been better than 2 but I still feel Mike needs to stop telling everyone his secret. Makes no sense, if thay can keep that part out third season has been great.

Only person of Interest is better as Drama at the moment, to me it has some of house over it even though House was better. Great dialogue is what makes it great
  • Can't Miss

This is another can't miss show for me. I didn't start Suits when it came on. A friend of my bugged & bugged me to watch it. She's my tv buddy. She kept telling me I would like it & that I needed to check it out. Finally after a few weeks of her prodding me I decided to watch an episode. I was intruiged, & I then had to watch another. It wasn't long before I was hooked on Blue Eyes & Smirk Boy. I love the chemisty between Mike & Harvey. Donna is fantastic, in fact I strive to be her when I grow up. I love Jessica as well. I think Aaron Korsh has done a fantastic job bringing these characters to life, & I personally can't wait to see where it's going to go.
  • A stupid programe trying to be intellectualy clever but failing as the writers themselves aren't at that level.

My friend just put it on... I couldn't see it from where I was standing but on hearing some rock song playing while some opening bedroom action was about to happen, made me think, "contrived mindless lyrics over the top of some tired riff regurgitated trying to be hip". But the reality is that this program is dismissed by those occupying that rare level of intellect, who are socially ahead of the general rabble, aloof as required but still able to communicate with others if required.

The conceited attempt of all that this program tries to conjure up fails. Why? Because the writers cant create the correct ambiance, atmosphere,subtleties, nuances and everything else that goes into making the very very limited great shows there have been (like BB). Why can't the writers of Suit do this? Well it's because they are just like that unsophisticated rabble that rave about it.

Statistically if you want: Not the bottom 25% of the populace. It's the lower/middle/middle-upper group making up the bulk of mindless Suit lovers. Then after that there's the upper (where these stupid writers and creators think they inhabit). Because being at that level, they will never be enlightened there is another movement above that.

That is the top most 5% -that group I alluded to above. Yes I know what you the reader is thinking... what implausible rubbish. But you would. You resemble those who dismissed for 150 years of there being another very secret calculation to quantum probability that theory amplitudes well beyond the sub atomic level now bringing finality to life as it is now, exposing further origin revelations and later what will happen -all of a sudden. In all the billions of universes. All at the same time. Now, in the future and simultaneously in the PAST!
  • It's a fancy, polished, glossy new show, but it lacks originality, chemistry and credibility legal theme based shows require to survive.

I must admit watching the whole 70 minutes was an ordeal. Perhaps I'm being prejudiced, but there's a limit to how far you can test the viewer's patience with clichees.

Harvey Specter - sure the whole "I'm a handsome, charming, well dressed lawyer with an overinflated ego and care for no one besides myself" fits him like a glove, but I feel as if he just takes it too far.

Mike Ross - college dropout, part time drug dealer/user, oh but let's not forget his photographic memory (an angle that's being so overused in way too many shows), and his relationship to the sick grandmother that brought him up, and, in what looked like a death-bed promise, made him open his eyes to reality and swear to turn his life around and fulfil his true potential. - also, the manner in which he obtained the job at the law firm was just too much junk for me to swallow whole.

Rachel Zane - the firm's best paralegal. Ravishing looks, a sharp mind accompanied by a sharp tongue, should have been a lawyer but *ahem* 'does not test well'. Please ..I only see 'office bimbo' tattooed on her forhead.

Jessica Pearson - she has no credibility as a boss as far as I'm concerned. She gives in to Harvey's requests way to easily and does not sell on the iron fist a chief has to have in order to keep renegades like Harvey and Mike in line.

Louis Litt - I'm actually curious enough to watch the next episodes just to see how they plan on including Louis in the mix, because the only vibe I got from him was that of the office muscle, that only shows his face when someone needs a good bashing or intimidation.

To conclude, this show looks to me like a very expensive hooker with very expensive implants, which will surely enough end up burning, like many of its predecessors, most of which were oh so much more fascinating.
  • So close to perfect

I would love to give this show a 10, but my faith prevents me from doing so. We will all stand before God one day, and Harvey will not be there to defend us.

I'm OK with them saying s*it, f**k, p*nis, C**t, and other such terms. I would love to see more nudity and possibly some explicit seksual encounters.

Just don't drag God into it, and I'm all good.
  • Fun & Clever

Fun to watch. Very nice & clever dialogues.
  • suit here suits there

suits will be suits whatever you say here or even do wont count so piss yourselves haters and better change ur minds or remain silent since your views about how much you hate suits will stop them from telecasting it

I LOVE SUITS
  • The Best Show Right NOW!!!

Hard to find great shows!!!!

Great cast that works well together, very good fit.

Great writers !!! Reminds me of Boston Legal.

Keep up the great work!!!!

• Suits On

Meghan Markle is Hot but Sarah Rafferty is too hot. love this show all the characters are amazing i love Mike Ross's BRAIN
  • Absolutely amazing.

I watched all the seasons in a matter of weeks. It was entertaining throughout. Mostly every single character is loveable. Luis Litt is a legend! Gabriel Macht as Harvey is simply an outstanding character. Donna is super beautiful and just insanely funny. Cannot wait for the next season! Its gonna Litt up!!!ab
  • Point of View

I really like Suits, think the show is exciting and in trigging, been watching it since it first came on USA. The only problem I have with the show is that the characters are saying God Dammit, a lot at that. I don't care if they say things like fuck, shit, dam, things along that line but when they say God Dammit it hurts my mind. I am a Christian and I resent them speaking with those words. Please try to clean that up, I am sure there are many that are thinking along those lines as well. Thank you for hearing me out, Roxanne E. James
  • AMAZING

This is one of the best shows on tv.
  • Just brilliant!

Honestly, one of the best shows I've ever watched. The two central characters Mike, a slacker with an eidetic memory who lands himself a job in a law firm for which he is severely under qualified, and Harvey, one of New York's finest lawyers, work as a team at the prestigious Pearson Hardman. Patrick J Adams and Gabriel Macht are perfect in their roles as Mike and Harvey. The show also features a well rounded supporting cast of Gina Torres, Sarah Rafferty, Megan Markle, and Rick Hoffman. Each episode has it's stand alone story (for the occasional viewer) but also has wider storylines that spans across the entire season for those who have been watching since the pilot. All in all, USA have produced a fine piece of work. I've been watching since the first episode and I'll continue to watch until it's last (which hopefully won't be for a very very long time).
  • Specter Rulz!!!!!

Best law related tv series ever.....
  • I'M IN LOVE WITH THE SHOW BUT.

i started watching suits just 2 weeks back and I'm already done with watching every single episode up till the latest season 4 episode. i loved suits because in the future i wanted to become a lawyer and i loved the confusing relationship with mike and harvey. honestly I don't like it so much that mike had to leave and joint some crappy investment banking firm. i liked it when he was doing law and when he was doing it with harvey. the prime reason why i found this website is because i wanted to voice this out. so i really really need to know. DOES MIKE GO BACK TO WORK FOR PEARSON SPECTER. the basis of this show is harvey and mike together solving cases brilliantly as a team and i really want to see somehow someway that mike goes back to work for pearson specter in the near future. pleeeeaaaaaasssseeee i really hope it does happen. thats the only thing that motivating me to continue watching it.
  • It used to be great - now it's the same ego's in the same emotional conflicts

I used to love this show. Now, three episodes in in the third season, I'm not so sure anymore. I'm getting really tired of the constant emotional stand offs between the main characters. The ego's who's always wounded by everything is getting tiresome, if you ask me. I wish the writers would come up with something more than the same stories with slight different angles. It's just not engaging to watch anymore. It was great in all of season 1 and half of season 2.
  • Very good show but 1/2 of the main characters are unlikeable IMO (Mike)

So the show is pretty great, overall I would rate it a 10/10. Love Harvey, Louis, Donna, and even Jessica, but I'm marking the show down one point because I can't stand Mike and Rachel. Normally I wouldn't care about secondary characters like Rachel, but Mike is one of the two primary characters. I can't honestly give any show with an unlikeable main character a perfect score. So, considering that, 9/10 (still absolutely worth your time).
  • Compelling and Addictive Legal Thriller

Suits is a fascinating story that unravels at the right pace and delights at each turn with amazing performances from the leading Cast Mike Ross & Harvey Spector. Its funny, witty and have a bot of drama that you expect in a show about Lawyers.
  • We thought this show was really good! Sharp writing, good acting, fast paced and well written. We will definitely continue to watch and enjoy. Set it to auto record we liked it so much

Great show, interesting fast paced episodes. Good chemistry between two main characters. Look forward to watching every week. My husband generally dislikes lawyer shows but was pleasantly surprised at how much he likes this one (and Franklin & Bash, too). Hope they ordered a lot of episodes and we're not short changed with only 6. Don't know who the writers are but they are excellent as are the actors. So far this is a 9 out of 10 for us. We now have one more summer show to enjoy, summer seems to have more to offer than prime time season lately.
  • Sharp!

I never miss an episode.
  • Suit Up !

The Best TV-series i've ever Watched. If you're looking for a comedy, you should stop reading this and go watch "The Big Bang Theory" or "Modern Family". But if you are looking for a serious, emotional and interesting Show, You Found it ! "Suits" is a spectacular TV-series. When I first watched it, the first idea that came in to my head, was to become a Lawyer :D Anyways, I totally recommend watching it if yo are looking for a Great TV-Series ! Drama and Action just keeps flowing the whole time.
< 1 2 3 4