Wednesday 10:00 PM on USA Premiered Jun 23, 2011 In Season

Suits Fan Reviews (135)

• Cool Show

Season 5

Fun season.. :)

Who framed Mike? Someone we do not expect. Who could that be? the Priest? nah.. I say it was Jessica. He got arrested after he gave notice.. Not before..

Good show, entertaining and interesting. Overall a great cast. I read reviews about GD, etc. and I'm laughing. I'm not politically correct, so I don't care, I still think it's a great show.
  • Same over & over again

I really do enjoy Suits, perhaps i should have said "did", why oh why are the writers on a loop of everyone trying to get Harvey removed from the firm, every time he manages to fight them off it lasts a couple of weeks & then someone else tries it. Why has no-one suggested that Mike actually trains legally to be a lawyer, more & more people are finding out the secret & yet no-one has blabbed? ridiculous, & bringing Daniel Hardman back again is just a boring groan, i think they need to add a few more lawyers in to the filming so they can broaden the story lines, all that seems to happen is that they jump from firm to firm to beg them not to leave them & take their business else where, please writers, get off the merry-go-round ts getting to repetitive & at times boring x freshen it up with new ideas for these fabulous characters
  • Hardman again?!? And let's be honest: It's a chick-flick now.

Ugh. I think we're done.

Absolutely LOVE the characters, but the story line has dropped dead. I think estrogen is running amok and in abundance at the writers' round table, or they all have a block and can't get out of the rut they are in. If you read the summary for the last episode, you'd think it's a rerun.

This started out as a fantastic series, but this past season left us not really caring about what happens next. Sad thing is, we're really not that picky! Maybe it's the on and off again running of the episodes, I don't know, but we're not anticipating future episodes. It's too bad. The first 2 seasons were great.

Previously: Correction: It's only half-season. I really hate half-seasons. This season gets 8, but only because the end of the She's Mine episode was so fantastic!! Otherwise, this season was about 7-7.5 for us.

Entire family really enjoyed seasons 01 & 02 (rate those a 10!!!) Great entertainment. Love the nitty-gritty and down-and-dirty - when it's there. Wish they would concentrate more on legal battles, wit, drama, and fantastic dialogue - and less on the romance. If I want romance, plenty of other shows to watch. Nothing can wipe out a show's sex appeal faster than turning it into a mushy romance. Hope they'll get back to the meat and potatoes next season, because this one seemed like it was more about salad and lipstick. Well, except for that ooooone episode. Go Harvey! Loved it.
  • Curse it

I like Suits, but I really, really wish they would stop taking the Lord's name in vain. Just please stop.
  • Mike's Change

So with the summer finale and Mike leaving the firm and changing his life, will he now attempt to attend law school and get his degree on the up and up??????
  • Just my opinion

First, let me say that I really enjoy watching Suits. I think this season has had a little too much emphasis on the same negative aspects within the partners and not as much energy devoted to the cases and of Harvey and Mike working together, although I have enjoyed seeing another layer in Louis and in Donna. I may be the only one, but I have noticed in the last few episodes, just how often the writers have the actors take the Lord's name in vain, and while normal cursing and threats don't offend me at all, this does very much. Does this have to be an ongoing occurrence? Am I the only person that this bothers? It just seems so unnecessary to me, but this is just my opinion. Thank you.
  • Do something different

I really have no idea why am I watching its the suits :))

WHAT IS GOING ON???.... it's a total absurd. And the managing Lady - what is her deal.. uuuu I'm here, everybody listen to me now.

Just take some plots from other shows.... just do something
  • Does anyone have a creative idea

I feel like Suits is on a continuous loop. Why don't you focus on clients instead of just rehashing the same old stories with the partners? It is really getting old.
  • I lovveeee HARVEY

I have enjoyed watching Suits since its genesis - Harvey is the man of my dreams - he is such a man's man! I'm so glad that the writers are now showing his vulnerable side - The role of Harvey is naturally embodied by Gabriel. Thank God for Suits and my DVR!

• Harvey

So excited Suites is back on! Way to go Harvey! you are back on top. Love the conversations between the actors and actresses. One of my most favorite shows!!
  • It's all about Mike.

Mike's character is the most important one and thats what kept the show live in all seasons. His chemistry with Rachael is good. If the next season is really least about him and Rachel then I have to follow some other series.
  • Too mean and nasty

So tired of the infighting, backbiting, and betrayals. No integrity or redeeming value gained in watching this show.
  • endless infighting - I cant watch it anymore

This show started out after the first 2 seasons, deteriorated into endless infighting between Gabriel and the lady who is the Managing Partner. Its just hi-level name calling. I stopped watching or DVRing this show. The Law Firm they are in seems to have dissolved and been reconstituted 10 times already.
  • We all just got Litt up!

Hands down the best season so far! Keep up the good work.
  • EPISODE "Flash Backs"

Too many flash backs can confuse the flow of any show and this episode they did. It was hard to keep up with Harvey to attorney and Harvey the DA attorney. Then their was Donna in the flash backs. One good point was Donna switching to Louis. Finally, Louis showed he had a heart. After screaming and screaming about is secretary, he shows he is human after she dies and hands her ashes tossed off the top of the building. Louis could do that. He kept the urn to remember her.
  • second favorite after the GoT

this show is simply dont think its a law firm its like a family, every one takes care of each other..
  • One of the most Amazing tv shows

Really good show , i like how is Harvey going on , Ross , the layers community .

and litt oh litt he is like the best villein XD .

cant wait to see more .
  • lose the mean,bullying Litt

Just watched the season Litt is like this the next will stop attitude did NOt allow me to enjoy this at
  • Clich, to say the least.

This show is so clich that it actually hurts. I know there are many out there who likes these "goodfeel" happy-ending stories, but I am certainly not among them. The show has some entertainment value while watching it, but when you reflect over what happened a bit after this I was left with one thought: "Wtf?" The story is not credible, and the awkward Mike Ross characters is one the least well characters I've probably ever seen. The dialog between him and the gorgeous Rachel is so fake that no breathing human being can give it credit. Not to mention how predictable it all is. For those who have seen the show "White collar" it's a lot of the same. Every time something goes wrong you can see the solution coming from miles away. The character Harvey Specter is a little bit more likable, but still doesn't impress me. Reminds me of Robert Dawney Jr. in Iron Man. This guy is too cool for himself, and I'm definitely not buying it. I sincerely recommend you find something else to watch. But maybe this is just me.
  • The most awesome series ever !

most amazing show on the tv I love it cannot wait for the next season <3
  • Suits and -- oops -- I

It's a strange thing: no-one would ever say "He invited I to dinner", but for some for me entirely unfathomable reason, as soon as "and" is included, that's exactly what some do say: "He invited my wife and I to dinner". Same with a preposition: "He gave it to me" but as soon as the "and" appears, there we have it again: "He gave it to my wife and I". Surely (I would have thought) so obviously wrong it would never occur to anyone to say it. It does, though. People do say it. Why??

The Suits characters are Harvard-educated lawyers, a group I assume to be even more careful in their use of English than the run-of-the-mill lawyer. Yet the script writer repeatedly has them making this "and I" mistake. Just not realistic. Poor writing. It grates.

• Awesome stuff!

its quite possibly the best series out there foo me, can't wait for the next... does anyone know when will next season be starting?
  • My Favourite Series!!!

Suits is for me the best series you can watch out there. It's different to most series of today that involve superheroes or supernatural features. I am very picky about TV series' but this one really captured me. After not expecting much, it really caught me by surprise as to how great this was. At first, Harvey is this great lawyer well-known for being the best closer in the businesssbut as the storyline progresses, Mike Ross plays a big role in helping him close all his cases ( even though it may be by forcing a company to settle because of things that they have done in the past which the judge would punish them for if they had to proceed to court). This exact series is almost realistic( In terms of real life situations). During the show, corruption and fraud comes into play as they hire Mike Ross who never actually graduated from Harvard and later it becomes on of their weaknesses as they only hire people who graduated from Harvard. I particularly love this series as the producers are very clever in how they build the scenes way in which they get themselves out of trouble and the clever thinking and investigating done to get informstion on clients or opposing firms is astounding. It is by far the best series for me as it is realistic. Donna, for me, plays a very important suporting role as Harveys' secretarist and his 'other half' in terms of his concious side. I love this series and hope for many more intriguing episodes to come.

• eposide

no new episode but it still in last eposide was in aug

this bullshit.
  • A stupid programe trying to be intellectualy clever but failing as the writers themselves aren't at that level.

My friend just put it on... I couldn't see it from where I was standing but on hearing some rock song playing while some opening bedroom action was about to happen, made me think, "contrived mindless lyrics over the top of some tired riff regurgitated trying to be hip". But the reality is that this program is dismissed by those occupying that rare level of intellect, who are socially ahead of the general rabble, aloof as required but still able to communicate with others if required.

The conceited attempt of all that this program tries to conjure up fails. Why? Because the writers cant create the correct ambiance, atmosphere,subtleties, nuances and everything else that goes into making the very very limited great shows there have been (like BB). Why can't the writers of Suit do this? Well it's because they are just like that unsophisticated rabble that rave about it.

Statistically if you want: Not the bottom 25% of the populace. It's the lower/middle/middle-upper group making up the bulk of mindless Suit lovers. Then after that there's the upper (where these stupid writers and creators think they inhabit). Because being at that level, they will never be enlightened there is another movement above that.

That is the top most 5% -that group I alluded to above. Yes I know what you the reader is thinking... what implausible rubbish. But you would. You resemble those who dismissed for 150 years of there being another very secret calculation to quantum probability that theory amplitudes well beyond the sub atomic level now bringing finality to life as it is now, exposing further origin revelations and later what will happen -all of a sudden. In all the billions of universes. All at the same time. Now, in the future and simultaneously in the PAST!
  • This show is bullshit

Come on writers, find a new curse word. The next time I hear one of your bullshit characters says "bullshit"... Are there any good drama series left?
  • "what do you need me to

I hear that line a lot. :P It's not to put it down but thinking maybe that should be the show's tagline. This show is fast paced, funny, slick and glossy. I really enjoy the show when it was recommended by a friend. It has great character building episodes. The lawyer talk is easy enough that anyone can understand without making one feel stupid. Perhaps the way the characters deliver the lawyer "speak" that makes it real yet one can relate. Flashback episodes are a good touch. Currently in middle of Season 3..... still need to find out what the "can opener" and "thumbtacks" are for. At first, thought it was something to do between a guy and a girl, but when Mike Ross was enlisted by Harvey.... it got creepy lol

Highly recommend for those who like lawyer shows with a bit of spice, shots of downtown Toronto (subbing for suits!
  • Suits suits me!

This is one of the best shows on television! I truly look forward to turning in every week. It just keeps getting better and better with each season! Great job, keep your creative writing going :)
  • Ups and Downs

I really like this show, but it does have good and bad episodes. Not at all enamored with Jessica, and the Mike-Rachel relationship doesn't feel real to me. They just didn't spend the time "falling" for each other that other shows invest. They just sort of ended up there.
  • Season 4- horrible scriptwriting this season, guys

I never usually write comments or reviews, but Suits used to be my 2nd favourite show. USED TO.

and now... apparently theyve employed bold and the beautiful scriptwriters to write season 4

so sad

and so disappointed. Characters who i used to love are now predictable, boring and 1 dimensional. How did luis turn into the constant loser all of a sudden? donna's not coming up with anything new or interesting.

ill watch the last 2 episodes just so i can say with 100% confidence that this show has turned shit. mike's too good for your stupid dramatic soap opera with no substance or wit.