Suits

AJMeredith

Suits Fan Reviews (154)

• Hard Work

1.5
    I don't know why I continue to watch suits. Terrible show used to be good not so much now Goodbye suits
  • Great series

Love it
  • Goodbye suits!!

4.5
    I used to love Suits... Now it's just a bunch of foreshadowing and lame punchlines. There's no real interest in the characters anymore.. We used to watch so we could see how witty Mike would be in his very interesting maneuvers in his legal cases. Same reoccurring storyline that keeps going on forever. The fake lawyer still being a lawyer in jail.. It's almost as if there are new writers for the show because it's super corny. Anyway TaTa..... Suits.
  • suits

The best serial ever !!! Top on the top !
  • August 3rd Episode

I really enjoy your show when I can see it and I loved last week's episode. That young guy who I haven't see before was so adorable, i'm talking about the "stuttering ass clown". Oh that scene was the best, so funny and he was so sweet and innocent. Are you going to have him a recurring part. I could see some real good character development with his stuttering and innocence. And what a cutie for the younger girls. Loved this and look forward to next week and hoping to see him again.
  • Same over & over again

I really do enjoy Suits, perhaps i should have said "did", why oh why are the writers on a loop of everyone trying to get Harvey removed from the firm, every time he manages to fight them off it lasts a couple of weeks & then someone else tries it. Why has no-one suggested that Mike actually trains legally to be a lawyer, more & more people are finding out the secret & yet no-one has blabbed? ridiculous, & bringing Daniel Hardman back again is just a boring groan, i think they need to add a few more lawyers in to the filming so they can broaden the story lines, all that seems to happen is that they jump from firm to firm to beg them not to leave them & take their business else where, please writers, get off the merry-go-round ts getting to repetitive & at times boring x freshen it up with new ideas for these fabulous characters
  • Hell, I'm in

A common thread I find in series I'm drawn to is character interaction and development. This is a great cast, playing characters I care about. While Mike's early betrayal in prison was telegraphed enough as to have been intentional, the dynamics within the remnants of the firm promises a nice twisty ride. The writers could go insane and plunge Jessica and Company through a time tunnel into some dude ranch, and I'd still probably tag along.
  • great fun

looking forward to a new season of twists.
  • Derivative Melodrama

Does every conversation need to be so intense and emotional over every problem? Does anyone else find there's way too much arguing, repetitive plot lines, and melodrama with nothing good ever happening, making it really draining to watch? Can't they move onto a story that doesn't involve endless infighting between Jessica, Harvey, Mike, Lewis, Donna, and Rachel? The structure goes something like this: Heated arguments in Harvey's office then Jessica's then Lewis' then the filing room, then arguments at Mike's house then Harvey's house, then Donna and Rachel console each other in the washroom, then walk n' talk arguments to and from the office, then a brief moment outside on the sidewalk, and a brief moment in court, then a catchy song, and then they roll the credits. They also argue quite loudly about confidential and private information where they confess to serious crimes that can be heard from a long distance. Why haven't they been caught by someone yet? Why has production settled to shoot this show in 5 basic sets and never on location? Is there no other story than someone trying to continuously divide and conquer the law practice of Pearson Spector Litt, season after season? Does every problem need to be handled by leveraging someone and character assassination? Where's the show about the practice of corporate law? Do you remember when this show was fun and playful and shot on location without excessive infighting and the ratings were 4.5? Remember when it wasn't a melodrama and the ratings weren't 1.71 like the season 5 finale?

I ask these same questions over and over again at every episode, and I only vent my frustration because the ratings are so low and Suits could be a contender for best drama if they listened to my advice and reverted back to the things of season one that worked, as in, dial down the emotional outbursts over nothing, stop the soap opera infighting, move the camera back and film more coverage on location to improve the look and quality of production, reduce the number of episodes to force the writers to fight for the most important ideas which should increase the number of events per minute, spend more time building cases and practicing corporate law, and flesh out an original story that isn't based on someone bringing down the firm because that's been done to death!

In season 6 I'd fast forward several years, and kill off Rachel as nobody cares about that relationship anyway and turn Mike into an alcoholic law professor who's trying to solve the case of her murder and in the meantime takes cases on the side with Harvey's small law firm, while training young students on how to excel in a world of suits. The show was good when it was about young lawyers overcoming Lewis. It would also be filled with trial law cases (as they're more interesting than the boring strategic maneuvering involved in corporate law cases) and they'd be current and unique, and they'd take time to establish and develop, all the while revealing more and more information about what happened in the missing years through backstory. I'd even put Mike back in his old apartment in Brooklyn! I guarantee that's a far more interesting idea, than whatever melodrama they're about to do in season 6.

Suits should look to Better Call Saul for inspiration, as that's how a law show should be done.
  • Perfect!

I actually found this episode perfect. Full of twists and turns, and not at all what I was expecting... I honestly never expected Lois to take Mike's side in the end (I was so sure he was going to go through with stabbing everyone in the back!) I was kept on the edge of my seat during his trial, and still felt he was going to get away with it in the end! I love the way they portrayed Mike - the decision of the plea, the calling of the wedding because it wasn't right, and not turning in his friends. Loved this episode :)

*Side point.... seriously? People are complaining about too many "g*d d@mn"s dropped?????? LOL! You are watching a show about corruption, and crossing paths with corrupt people and criminals?? I thought the language was pretty mild all things considered!! It's evening Saturday morning cartoons?? (smh) End of rant!
  • Scenario

Possible Scenario Season 6. Why did Gibbs take the plea without getting Harvey or Jessica? Maybe she also knew that the verdict was not guilty. Possible prosecutorial misconduct?
  • My two cents about the g-ds...

First, I don't take them literally and I'm certain that many people using these words are not either.

It's more a bad habit used by people getting angry than an intentional insult to whomever.

Still I find it too bad if from a 45 minutes of a good show, some people were only able to concentrate on the g-ds/min ratio.

Well... it's a free country and I'd be the last one to tell you what to do.

Furthermore, I would rather have these people (you know who you are) to have the decency not to watch the show anymore instead of to give bad reviews that could have the show cancelled. In advance, thank you.
  • Expect the unexpected

The season finale left me with a smile on my face: nothing on this show is ending they way you want to end. I am sure that Gibs was following some orders and they Mike & Company fenced as much as they could with the system. I can't wait to see the next season.
  • Use your brain and better vocab

I am not a religious person but I am tired of the g-ds dropped in the show. These are supposed to be brilliant people and the language they are using makes them sound stupid. They do not portray intelligence with the way they are speaking. I don't have the cleanest mouth myself, but the show is losing its punch and the cursing is distracting. Hey writers smarten up
  • It ain't just the Baptist that're offended.

2.5
    I have decided to stop watching Suits. Last night was the last straw. No less than 3-5 G-Ds in less than 3-5 minutes. I stopped watching in the middle of the show, deleted the program, and deleted the series from my recording schedule. Never again.
  • Has The Baptist Coalition Banned Suits?

The frequency and quantity of G-D-s has gotten so bad, it is not only extremely offensive and detracting, but I am questioning whether The Baptist Coalition or any other religious bodies has actually put Suits on the "Do Not Watch" list? It is such a shame that a show with such great content is being so desecrated by such disrespect and blasphemy. I understand the need to effectively display anger and frustration in dialog, but this excessive use has really crossed the line!!!
  • Music as the cheapest way to enhance the viewer's senses

Great TVshow. But starting with the end of 4th season it's impossible to watch it! Love it... if I'm watching without Sound. Before there were beautiful songs at a RIGHT moment, now there are just playing stupid music every min of the show. And it is not just my opinion, my friends stopped watching it for the same reason. The rate from 10 to 5, too sad.
  • HOW ABOUT SOME CLASS

3.5
    I find that good writers can make their points and compel an audience without profanity. I have enjoyed the storyline and characters, but the increasing amount of profanity has taken away from any pleasure in the program. I certainly hope the writers will aspire to better choices ,and find the purity in writing to reveal the characters without demeaning them and robbing them of class. Yes, I can and will choose about further watching of what was a great program.
  • Enough with the bad language!!

I've watched Suits from the first episode. With every series they ramped up the language. They started using s**t every other word, then it was goddam as well, now this series they have gone too far - using the name of Jesus Christ in an unnecessary and really offensive way. the script used to be about lawyers winning cases, now it's a soap opera about relationships, and not a moment's peace from all the bickering, back-stabbing and hatred. What will happen next? When will the F word start appearing, or how can we be sure the characters won't start calling eachother C***? Because anything is possible now the floodgates have opened. Not sure I will watch this any more.
  • Amazing show

Wow, this is amazing show with great characters and story lines.
  • Suits Sinks Below Bar

Suits is a great show with terrific characters and an excellent story to tell. However, the writers are destroying it by using the name of Jesus Christ in vain when anyone (any and all characters) is even moderately frustrated. This deplorable writing started to turn me away from the show last summer, but now I see it has gotten even worse and I will not be watching Suits. I am probably not the only Christian on this planet that feels as I do. This profanity is limiting the audience for no good reason and significantly lowering the otherwise high intelligence level of this show.
  • Cool Show

Season 5

Fun season.. :)

Who framed Mike? Someone we do not expect. Who could that be? the Priest? nah.. I say it was Jessica. He got arrested after he gave notice.. Not before..

***

Good show, entertaining and interesting. Overall a great cast. I read reviews about GD, etc. and I'm laughing. I'm not politically correct, so I don't care, I still think it's a great show.
  • Hardman again?!? And let's be honest: It's a chick-flick now.

Currently:

Ugh. I think we're done.

Absolutely LOVE the characters, but the story line has dropped dead. I think estrogen is running amok and in abundance at the writers' round table, or they all have a block and can't get out of the rut they are in. If you read the summary for the last episode, you'd think it's a rerun.

This started out as a fantastic series, but this past season left us not really caring about what happens next. Sad thing is, we're really not that picky! Maybe it's the on and off again running of the episodes, I don't know, but we're not anticipating future episodes. It's too bad. The first 2 seasons were great.

Previously: Correction: It's only half-season. I really hate half-seasons. This season gets 8, but only because the end of the She's Mine episode was so fantastic!! Otherwise, this season was about 7-7.5 for us.

Entire family really enjoyed seasons 01 & 02 (rate those a 10!!!) Great entertainment. Love the nitty-gritty and down-and-dirty - when it's there. Wish they would concentrate more on legal battles, wit, drama, and fantastic dialogue - and less on the romance. If I want romance, plenty of other shows to watch. Nothing can wipe out a show's sex appeal faster than turning it into a mushy romance. Hope they'll get back to the meat and potatoes next season, because this one seemed like it was more about salad and lipstick. Well, except for that ooooone episode. Go Harvey! Loved it.
  • Curse it

I like Suits, but I really, really wish they would stop taking the Lord's name in vain. Just please stop.
  • Mike's Change

4.5
    So with the summer finale and Mike leaving the firm and changing his life, will he now attempt to attend law school and get his degree on the up and up??????
  • Just my opinion

First, let me say that I really enjoy watching Suits. I think this season has had a little too much emphasis on the same negative aspects within the partners and not as much energy devoted to the cases and of Harvey and Mike working together, although I have enjoyed seeing another layer in Louis and in Donna. I may be the only one, but I have noticed in the last few episodes, just how often the writers have the actors take the Lord's name in vain, and while normal cursing and threats don't offend me at all, this does very much. Does this have to be an ongoing occurrence? Am I the only person that this bothers? It just seems so unnecessary to me, but this is just my opinion. Thank you.
  • Do something different

I really have no idea why am I watching its the suits :))

WHAT IS GOING ON???.... it's a total absurd. And the managing Lady - what is her deal.. uuuu I'm here, everybody listen to me now.

Just take some plots from other shows.... just do something
  • Does anyone have a creative idea

2.5
    I feel like Suits is on a continuous loop. Why don't you focus on clients instead of just rehashing the same old stories with the partners? It is really getting old.
  • I lovveeee HARVEY

I have enjoyed watching Suits since its genesis - Harvey is the man of my dreams - he is such a man's man! I'm so glad that the writers are now showing his vulnerable side - The role of Harvey is naturally embodied by Gabriel. Thank God for Suits and my DVR!

• Harvey

So excited Suites is back on! Way to go Harvey! you are back on top. Love the conversations between the actors and actresses. One of my most favorite shows!!
USA