Suits

Sucker Punch

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Aug 02, 2012 on USA

• Powerful stuff.

Wow. We really did see the best of this show in this episode. With almost no build up, there are a couple of sequential scenes which is as powerful as any I've seen on TV revealing the depths of the characters Harvey, Donna and Louis. Incidentally, Jacinda Barrett isn't just here as a pretty face either (stunning as she is).
  • already awesome season gets better

OK the show really notched up a gear. Every character turns a new color in this episode, letting us see each one in a new light, making the proceedings all the more gripping. this show me has really caught me by surprise, and im so glad it has.
  • Wow! Best Episode So Far

I am so intrigued by the fact that every character has a different side. I would love a Louis and Donna hookup. I love the character developments.
  • Wow!!

I loved this episode. It revealed a lot about these characters. There was a lot of depth shown especially from Louis. I didn't expect it at all. I didn't like him for a long time, but these last episode have been brilliant. I loved when Louis yelled at Harvey. Poor Donna.

Two questions. What did Hardman find on Tanner? Did Mike give Harvey bad advice?