Suits

Tricks of the Trade

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Jul 28, 2011 on USA

7.9
  • Suits is back in good form in this episode.

An improvement to the last week's episode, this was a sharp and entertaining take on white collar crime. Suits works best when handling commercial fraud, swindles and other dishonest business schemes (I wouldn't mind seeing an episode involving art crime or identity theft), but should stay away from blue-collar crimes, which make the show's light-hearted, glitzy look appear silly and unbelievable. More jokes in this episode than usual and some (Harvey's Sly imitation) made me laugh out loud. Also, great moment in the trading room between Harvey and the supervisor; male posturing can be fun. Just like Mike, I too thought that "that was amazing", lol. And, it seems that Harvey has a younger brother… I wonder if we are going to see him in any future episodes.

I don't know why is Rachel so upset with Mike for taking LSAT for others, when she was considering paying someone to take that test for her. The only reason why she knows his secret is because he went out of his way to help her. Louis gets brownie points for liking theatre! His wish to have Harvey's respect is quite endearing.