Suits

Undefeated

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Aug 18, 2011 on USA

• New York Lawyer vs. Boston Lawyer

The MIke Ross subplot was alittle weak. But when you think about it it`s really important to him. Harvey meets a lawyer from Boston and the reason every points out he is from Boston is becuase they make a great joke about it. THe lawyer fight was really funny and tense you have no idea who will win. As they both switches turnes breaking the rules. Is a great episode, great script, and the funniest part is the last seen att the end that I`m not going to spoil.
  • This episode was pretty good I thought. Had a lot going on through the entire episode. The fight between Harvey and that other lawyer was very fun to watch. I love the quick witted humor of this show too and it showed in this episode.

Every time the two main guys get together it's always funny watching them go back and forth with each other. Makes me giggle every time, specially this episode at the end when Harvey finally admits he enjoyed the victory he paid for.

All in all a great episode.