Summerland Forums

The WB (ended 2005)

hey ya'll i am glad ppl still post on this board! i have a question!

BlondesRHott

[1]Dec 1, 2005
    • level: 1
    Did u ppl only watch summerland cuz of Jesse McCartney? b/c reality check he wasn't the only 1 on there. *not trying 2 sound rude,or mean*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sun_Glows00983

[2]Dec 1, 2005
    • level: 17
    OF COURSE NOT!!!! (well i don't atleast) there are alot of other great people in there too. Kay, Zac Lori, Taylor (my other favorites besides Jesse.) The show has great storylines also. Another thing, i LOVE Drama! I love anything with Drama.

top 5 favorite shows:

Summerland
    Boy Meets World (well this shwo did get REALLY Dramatic)
    Degrassi
    South of Nowhere
    Instant Star

See all of those shows are Drama's...antoher reason why i LLLLOOOOVVVEEE Summerland!!! It's not like summerland was the only show i've watched...

Sun_Glows00983

[3]Dec 1, 2005
    • level: 17
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Lily_R2

[4]Dec 1, 2005
    • level: 5
    Sun_Glows00983 wrote:
    OF COURSE NOT!!!! (well i don't atleast) there are alot of other great people in there too. Kay, Zac Lori, Taylor (my other favorites besides Jesse.) The show has great storylines also. Another thing, i LOVE Drama! I love anything with Drama.

top 5 favorite shows:

Summerland
    Boy Meets World (well this shwo did get REALLY Dramatic)
    Degrassi
    South of Nowhere
    Instant Star

See all of those shows are Drama's...antoher reason why i LLLLOOOOVVVEEE Summerland!!! It's not like summerland was the only show i've watched...

I like most of these shows too! Except for Instant Star, I kind of have resentment against this show because they cancelled Radio Free Roscoe to make it. lol Degrassi is competely dramatic too! lol

Gotta love BMW!

~Thea

Lily_R2

[5]Dec 1, 2005
    BlondesRHott wrote:
    Did u ppl only watch summerland cuz of Jesse McCartney? b/c reality check he wasn't the only 1 on there. *not trying 2 sound rude,or mean*

This may seem this way, but we all actually like the show. I think it just seems that way because I know I started watching the show because Jesse McCartney is on it. He is my favorite character, but I've found I like the other awesome actors on their as well, and follow their other projects as well.

It really does seem like that if you read the posts! lol I know what you mean. You're not really being rude, Its actually a good question.

~Thea

sammyrulez

[6]Dec 2, 2005
    • level: 19
    well at 1st he was on it so i watched it. then i recognized lori and i was like "hey isnt dat becky from full house?!" and it was and i luv full house 2. so i luv both shows 4 da drama and everything. storylines 2.

Shelley07

[7]Dec 4, 2005
    • level: 12
    Nope I actually started watching it cuz of Lori...then I started liking Kay and Jesse and everyone else...yup! :-)

JMacBiggestFan

[8]Dec 8, 2005
    i started watching b/c of lori..cuz i was like..she's from full house so i started watching. actually *shock shock* at first i didnt evn know who jesse rele was or rele like him much. but then u know..i watched for a few weeks and realized how awesome he was. then he got rele popular w/ beautiful soul and stuff. so ya...i guess a rele BIG part of why i kept watching was jesse but its just an awesome show!!!

Lily_R2

[9]Dec 10, 2005
    JMacBiggestFan wrote:
    i started watching b/c of lori..cuz i was like..she's from full house so i started watching. actually *shock shock* at first i didnt evn know who jesse rele was or rele like him much. but then u know..i watched for a few weeks and realized how awesome he was. then he got rele popular w/ beautiful soul and stuff. so ya...i guess a rele BIG part of why i kept watching was jesse but its just an awesome show!!!

wow that's really weird, I thought you were one of those die-hard fans from the beginning, Dream Street fans kinda person. lol That surprises me because you're such a huge fan!

I was one of those Dream Street fans back in the day, my obsession with Jesse was from the summer before 5th grade, and now I'm in 10th! Sad, I know.

~Thea

JMacBiggestFan

[10]Dec 11, 2005
    Lily_R2 wrote:
    JMacBiggestFan wrote:

wow that's really weird, I thought you were one of those die-hard fans from the beginning, Dream Street fans kinda person. lol That surprises me because you're such a huge fan!

I was one of those Dream Street fans back in the day, my obsession with Jesse was from the summer before 5th grade, and now I'm in 10th! Sad, I know.

~Thea

lol..well actually i sorta was a dream street fan. i loved dream street i just never really knew that was jesse! lol. its funny b/c wen dream street forst came out and they had that commercial where they were all standing on the roof and stuff i had said omg i love that blomde guy! he is so cute. ha..turns out that "blonde guy" was jesse. so i guess u could say ive always been a fan. plus..i went to see the king and i wen i was a lot younger and i think it was wen jesse was still in it. lol

Lily_R2

[11]Dec 11, 2005
    JMacBiggestFan wrote:
    Lily_R2 wrote:
    JMacBiggestFan wrote:

~Thea

lol..well actually i sorta was a dream street fan. i loved dream street i just never really knew that was jesse! lol. its funny b/c wen dream street forst came out and they had that commercial where they were all standing on the roof and stuff i had said omg i love that blomde guy! he is so cute. ha..turns out that "blonde guy" was jesse. so i guess u could say ive always been a fan. plus..i went to see the king and i wen i was a lot younger and i think it was wen jesse was still in it. lol

lol that's funny . . .yeah I recall an early commercial, and I was like . . who's that? lol Soon after Dream Street was life! lol Sadly, never saw The King and I.

~Thea

DPhanatic13

[12]Dec 20, 2005
    I first watched it because of the person from Full House just bcuz I haven't seen the Full House cast in like forever, not including the Olsens. And then I saw Jesse and I was like "Oh! He's a singer!" (I'm actually listening to him right now on my iPod...) and then I connected him with Dreamstreet. After a while, the show got interesting with the relationships and drama stuff and I got hooked. A month later, it was cancelled. So I wasn't a fan for long, but I was hooked! This show should come back on, I've only seen around six episodes.

doomed_babeh

[13]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 4
    No i did not only watch the show bcuz of jesse..i mean he is very hot and talented but i also watched it for some of the other actors and for the story line aswell cuz i think it's really good at most times..and i really wish they'd bring the show back lol

usarmysprincess

[14]Nov 29, 2006
    no i didn't watch it because of jesse i actually started because of lori because im a die hard full house fan and have always liked her....plus i love drama (kinda reminds me of gilmore girls cuz the luke lorieli relationship which kind of parallels to the ava johnny relationship) ...i didn't even know who jesse was till after a few episodes and his single beautiful soul came out and i really liked the song and put the two together...but no i didn't watch it for jesse mainly for lori haha but i did like all of the characters

MrsMcCartneyxo

[15]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 2
    no of course not!! i mean hes a fantastic actor!!
    but the others are great also, and the show has a great story line =] xo

MonkeyAngel341

[16]Jul 3, 2007
    • level: 1
    lol I watched it because I always thought of watching it.. but was too lazy then when i decided to finally watch it, it was cancelled

littlehutch2008

[17]Jul 26, 2007
    • level: 13

BlondesRHott wrote:

who cares if they did? How does if affect you if people just watched it because of Jesse Mccartney, its none of your business why people watched it...

nickel2006

[18]Jul 27, 2007
    • level: 48

no people told me it was a good show and so i started to watch it

im not really a Jesse fan

Edited on 07/27/2007 12:06pm

NYzCuTiiE21

[19]Aug 23, 2007
    I like the show and don't get me wrong, i like Jesse McCartney but i didn't watch the show just cause of him just cause of him & Zac Efron

booluther

[20]Sep 22, 2007
    • level: 3
    i like jesse yeah he's hot but i didn't watch it cos of him! i wouldn't have known it excisted if i hadn't been for zac efron! not that i watch it cos of him. i like the chemistry between all the acrors the storyline are ace and the acters are brilliant!