Summerland Forums

The WB (ended 2005)

New Episode Idea.

leeseygirl

[1]Mar 28, 2007
    • level: 46
    If there were a Season three what would it be about? You decide!   If you have a summerland episode idea post it!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NYzCuTiiE21

[2]Aug 24, 2007
    • level: 5
    how about where Cameron's Dad comes home from Rehab.. not exactly sure of a plot for it but i'll try and think of one

leeseygirl

[3]Sep 1, 2007
    • level: 46
    sounds cool

steic2140

[4]Sep 10, 2007
    • level: 1

I think, if there were an Episode 3, we need to see more about the Ava G line in the fashion industry. It's gone through a lot of trials ... a confrontation with Ian Straub would be cool

In terms of interpersonal relationships between the characters, I think it would be cool if Erika become something of a "big sister" to Nikki. Nikki's very book smart and, as we've seen on a couple of occassions, so is Erika.
    Also in regards to Erika, I think it would be cool to see more of the romantic interest with Bradin. Is he going to stay faithful? Or will his jealous nature elicit infidelity again? Well, he has already gone through several girlfriends

As a season finale, I would love to see Ava and Johnny's wedding, and the family/roommates coming together for that. Everything seemed to come crashing down with the Ava and Simon wedding ... maybe it would the polar opposite for Ava and Johnny.
    Actually, it'd also be cool to see a double wedding, with Jay and Isabelle, provided Jay sticks with Isabelle.

In the arena of character trials, I think there could be sooo much: Kyle and Cameron, especially after Kyle's rehab; Nikki's continuing trials through puberty; Bradin's college search and, possibly, college entry, and if the pending lawsuit with Wavecrashers affects that; the continuing Nikki and Cameron relationship pendulum, and maybe a Nikki & Cameron at the prom episode; Susanna's own relationship trials, and maybe even a confrontation with her parents, as that was alluded to.

Of course, this is all just romanticizedwishful thinking, since re-runs aren't even been showing on The N anymore. Pitiful

Edited on 09/10/2007 7:13pm

booluther

[5]Sep 22, 2007
    • level: 3
    that sound awesome!! i think bradin and erika should get together and maybe he has to move out because of all the arguments about it in the house and he moves in with erika! also the wave crashers law suit thing should continue like maybe he has to go to court!

gyrados12786

[6]Oct 12, 2007
    • level: 10
    I don't think Bradin & Erika should ever get married, the two of them were wrong from the start (but not because of their ages) I'd actually like to see Bradin get together w/Faith (Danielle Panabaker) they would make an interesting couple. As for drama, there could be a lot of drama pertaining to Bradin's graduation. Maybe even a car crash or something very dramatic.

SecFruit_Brucas

[7]Oct 19, 2007
    • level: 16
    Umm Nicki coming back and telling Bradin she had his baby. Ava and Johhny get married.

chanelissweet

[8]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 29
    ava and johnny get married

HugzxNxKissesxo

[9]Jun 4, 2008
    • level: 16
    SecFruit_Brucas wrote:
    Umm Nicki coming back and telling Bradin she had his baby. Ava and Johhny get married.

Nikki is Bradin's sister...do u mean Sara or Callie?