TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Supah Ninjas Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2013)

Is anyone watching this show?

blugirlami21

[1]Nov 12, 2011
    • level: 7

I've been trying to find a site where people actually like and talk about this show and I have yet to find one. I actually really like it and I'm just wondering if I'm the only one?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

UnovaChampion

[2]Nov 13, 2011
    • level: 18
    I watch it, it's a pretty good show. Cousin Connor turning out to be a member of that rival ninja group caught me by surprise. Good twist. I hope it gets another season, it bothered me that the BTR episode was getting more promotion than the freaking one hour episode of this show.

blugirlami21

[3]Nov 13, 2011
    I agree about Connor being the big bad being a total surprise. He kind of reminds me of Scrappy Doo in the live action Scooby Doo movie. I liked the last episode. It's nice to see what Amanda and Owen are like together without Mike to buffer.

UnovaChampion

[4]Nov 14, 2011
    I found the plot with Mike and his dad better however, I wasn't feeling too intrigued with Owen and Amanda's arguing, maybe if they were the actual love interests of the show it'd be cute but meh, not feeling much basis for their conflict beside Owen acting like an idiot and Amanda taking jabs at that.

schillingklaus

[5]Jan 10, 2012
    • level: 12

It's a cool show.

I'm the world's one and only Mike/Julie shipper.

This has got no future in canon, of cpourse, because Julie is just a red herring.

But this can't stop me from writing Mike/Julie fan fiction.

UnovaChampion

[6]Jan 15, 2012
    You'll like last night's episode then. Though MikexAmanda is inevitable it seems.

blugirlami21

[7]Feb 5, 2012

I actually like both. I think I would be ok with Mike staying with Julie or winding up with Amanda. I kind of like that he really does like Julie, even if Amanda was the one to push him into being with her. I bet she's regretting that now.

UnovaChampion

[8]Feb 6, 2012
    Hope we get a season 2, because along with the Ishina, we have a handful of villains that escaped in season 1 that could be revisited.

MindWeaver15K

[9]Aug 28, 2012
    • level: 40
    I like the premise of Supah Ninjas but some episodes are a little on the uninteresting side. The dialogue is not really funny most of the times but I like the Batman feel of the show with the ninjas hanging out in the underground lair like the Batcave and the villains are quirky and original like Batman villains. Although, I still don't understand why they didn't just call the show, "Super Ninjas" instead of "Supah Ninjas;" it just sounds so "trying too hard to sound cool."