Supah Ninjas

Nickelodeon (ended 2013)

JusticeLeaguer

Supah Ninjas Fan Reviews (33)

5.2
  • Nickelodeon Drops the ball

Personally I'm disappointed that the show was cancelled. I only first heard of it some 2 weeks ago on Netflix and after watching the first episode I was more then happy to not only watch the complete seasons, but to also be able to watch it with my grandchildren. It showed them that not every fight was won by force, but that brains are important as well. Personally I hope the producers can find new sponsors cause Nickelodeon dropped the ball on this one big time.

After reading through a number of the reviews it is no wonder Nickelodeon would get the wrong impression. These reviews are by adults who seem to lose sight of the fact the shows are for kids.
  • Nothing supah about it

Really cheesy, rather dull, undeveloped/unlikeable characters, lame jokes and dialogue along with an overused plot that makes this show more of a chore rather than a pleasure to watch. Needed more fine tuning and turned out to be more typical less than average rather than acceptable or special. Viewers who skip this aren't missing anything.
  • i want supah ninjas back

look this may just be me but i want it back i mean i loved the show and i still do so i want it back
  • Entertaining

I personally think that the show is pretty entertaining. It has comedic scenes, not too violent and something I think that the whole family could sit down and watch. Now some of the villains in it where pretty corny. But I just thought of them as mentally insane people who are just nuts out of their mind, and or pot heads. Again I think the show is good for kids cause its not too violent, and good for adults cause of the hidden adult humor.

Now for the creators of supah ninjas, please don't consider the comments of one crazy non-fan that gives you bad reviews, Cause obviously he created MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT!!! I thought you're show is great and I applaud you.
  • AWESOME

Supah Ninjas is an amazing series of hate so are other shows that there suck but this is drama, comedy, action, love JUST AWESOME!
  • Supah Awesome

Supah ninjas is a great show that shouldn't have been canceled. The action is awesome and every episode taught u something! Plus Gracie Dzienny is really pretty! Overall awesome show!!
  • Stupid Ninjas

This show is terrible and is uninteresting! I think this show has no business being called a TV show!
  • Supah stupid!

This is one of the worst shows I've ever seen! Do you wanna know the worst part of it? Lucas Cruikshank, aka FRED FIGGLEHORN, guest starred in an episode! Even worse, gorgeous Daniella Monet had to play a VILLAIN in this show! I don't get that! She's way to beautiful to be bad! Unless it was her evil twin, but they don't tell us that!

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 2 (originally posted last year on July 25): Nick has an upcoming show called Breadwinners that airs in 20 days. Today I found the pilot on YouTube and showed it to my family. EVERYONE HATED IT! They all said it was the worst thing they'd seen in their lives. And that includes The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure (2012), Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale (2006), and Rabbids Invasion. So I won't be surprised when Breadwinners gets a 1.9 just like Marvin Marvin here at and Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale at IMDb. My Aunt said I should rate it as low as possible just to get the score down. Unfortunately, the lowest one can rate is 1, unless you are a prolific author. I have been working on that for months (6 plus months), so I can rate stuff like Marvin Marvin, Fred: The Show, and The Oogieloves a 0.0. Breadwinners is next on my "to rate 0.0 once I can" list.

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 18: Breadwinners premiered yesterday. I have reviewed it. It's bad but not as bad as Sanjay and Craig.
  • Glad it is over

The show is about some half-asian (because society hates full asian) who lives in some new york reject with his best black friend who is only in the show for comic relief some white-blonde love interest (Because Half-Asians always date white girls on tv) I hate this show and it isn't funny. Ninja's plural is " "Ninja" get it right
  • sucks

Obviously who ever says this is good dont remember when nick was actually good
  • A show about ninjas that has little to do with ninjas

The ninja scene is always a fun and exciting scene to work with. I mean, when it comes to badass, ninjas might just be the first thing to come to mind. Though, this show is anything but badass.

I decided to actually watch the show for a change, given that George Takei was in it. I can't remember something he was in that was ever all that bad, though my mind was changed after seeing this. The jokes are forced, the action is dull, and the amount of ninja in the show seems to be in deficit. I remember there being one episode simply about winning the science fair. No ninjas. Another episode about something to do with food. No ninjas. It'd be like making an episode of CatDog where the whole screen was always focused on cat, and never once dog.

In a show about ninjas with a promising man like Takei in the mix, you'd expect a rather interesting and entertaining show, though you'll find that any scrap of entertainment is hidden in the shadows.
  • Supah Bad

1.5
    Actors are mediocre, jokes are painfully bad, stories are boring, and this show all around tanks.
  • this show is awesome

this show was really great but since the butts o nickelodeon canceled it now we wont know want happens to mike since hes been captured by evil grandpa
  • Supah Show!

This show is SOOOO addictive. I thought it was just going to be another Teenage Mutant Ninja puke bag, but it turned out to be a really original Super Hero show with really cool Japanese themes and a message in every episode. I think the action is really cool and it does not look like those other cheesy shows like I Carly or Victorious or Wizards of Waverly Place (although I love that show too) , it looks and feels like little movies. I watch it over and over again, but it is so hard to find I usually have to watch it on my computer or DVR it. They have been better about keeping it in a regular slot this season, though I wish they would run the episodes all week long not just Saturday night. What they really should do is a MARATHON! like all memorial day weekend!!
  • Nahh...

5.5
    Well... this is a TV Show... and it certainly has "Ninjas" in its name... but it has a strange definition of "Ninja"...

Are those even acting like real ninjas? This is more like a stereotypical "Superhero" show rather than a "Ninja" show... and you all know Ninjas are supposed to act... SILENTLY. Instead, all these "Ninjas" do is throw jokes at their enemies... no, this is LITERALLY what they are always doing.

Well atleast the cameo of George Takei was a thing...
  • This show is god awful

1.5
    I hope whoever made this show gets assassinated. It's horrible and stupid. Why would they name it Supah Ninjas? it's not cool and funny, the name really threw me off. Why Nick?!?! WHY?!?!?!?!??!?
  • I LOVE this show!

I know most of you are demanding that Nick takes this show off the air! People are not going to like this show, BUT they DO have a lot of fans! Yall just miss the old shows, which are better, but we can't keep holding on to the old shows forever! Like Kenan and Kel, The Amanda Show, All That, and other shows like that from the 90s and early 2000s! They are gonna come up with new shows! Just because yall don't like this show, doesn't mean it's not popular! They wouldn't have even gotten as far as they did if it was not a good show! In my opinion, I'm glad they're doing a ninja show! Probably the Nick show that it is the closest to being like is Power Rangers! They are both really great show! I personally LOVE Supah Ninjas! And so does a lot of other people! A lot of people wrote a review like this saying how bad Big Time Rush is, BUT they are filming their 3rd season now! So yea, I can predict that Supah Ninjas is gonna go far! Especially with Owen in it! He is hilarious!

Although, the thing I DO hate about this show is the fact that each episode is similar is some way! The names of the episodes are the names of the villians, the beginning of every episode has to do with the villian breaking in somewhere or something, and then the kids going after them! So every episode is very similar! Pretty much, catching a villain!

But overall, AMAZING show! Horray for Ryan Potter(Mike), Carlos Knight(Owen), and Gracie Dzienny(Amanda)
  • Why!?!?!?!?

This show sucks, why nick why did u do this?!?!!?
  • best show ever!

i like alot of nick shows like icarly, victorious and drake and josh, but this is the first nick show i REALLY like! this show is so cool! and im so exited about season 2! it starts filming in june! so i think everyone should watch this show because its so awsome!
  • They are just not trying anymore

Is nickelodean try to act cool. Seriousily, "Supah Ninjas." I would like to talk to the people who come up with this crap. They are trying to replace their good shows with crappy ones like, supah ninjas, Icarly, Victorious, and Bucket and skinner's epic adventures.

They must be drunk when they come up with this stuff.

Anyway this show has crappy acting, poor naming, and an over-confident black guy (one of the ninjas.)

0 out of 10. I hope they end this show

• A well needed clean and fun sho: it shows what it says on the box! Yeah!

Taste and colors you should not discuss as they say and logic neither. In this current world that needs cleaner and less gory shows for kids and teens, Supah Ninja delivers. This is a great show like the "Old Batman Style" of the 60's: clean fun, funky villains, good entertainment. Nowadays, for those people are criticizing fun kids clean shows, I must say that they are not in touch with what kids/tweens even teens need: clean fun, a show that underlines loyalty, courage etc...so, great valor. Supah Ninja is that! I am French, spent more than twelve years in the USA, doing from Law to Commerce even dealing with known celebrities and I dig it...so, I hope more Americans do understand and appreciate that show which is a refreshing breath of clean fun air for our generation and even parents: no need to see gory blood, swearing, pimping action and so on. Supah Ninja is a cool American fun show so do not dismiss it because you do not either like the style of it or because of ignorance..

• Supah Ninjas will constantly have you asking,"What in the name of everything holy did I just see?!"

From the moment I saw the promos for this show, I knew there was going to be trouble. Supah Ninja is about teenager Mike Fukanaga who is trying to have a normal life, but when he finds out that he is next in line to become a ninja in the family his life gets more complicated. He teams up with his friends, and fights and trains to protect their towns. As if the plot hasn't been done to death, it is actually one of the last problems on this show. The first problem has to be the name, Supah Ninja. First of all, none of these so called ninjas are super at all, and are just humans with advanced skills in combat. Secondly the name Supah. Did anyone spell check that word at all? Seriously was this an attempt by Nickelodeon to be clever or funny? Because if it is then they failed horribly at it. You just know a show is going to be bad when the title is misspelled. The characters are all terrible, and have no depth or personality to them at all, and are also annoying. The actors are all horrendous, and obviously do not give any molecule of effort in this show. They all overact too much, or are very wooden when saying lines. The humor just wants to make me want to puke at how this show tries to make jokes in this show. I will spare you the details, but the humor is just awful, and that's putting it nicely. The action scenes are terribly choreographed and none of the hits look realistic. There is nothing good I can say about this show, and I hope it only has one episode and then is canceled forever. This show is a complete disgrace to all ninjas and samurais everywhere, and mocks those cultures. This show is so bad, not even the Underworld would use this show as a means of torture. Put on Samurai Jack instead, THAT was a good show based on samurais and ninjas.
  • Hmm, this is kind of boring.

3.5

So, there's three stupid ninjas, owen, mike, and amanda? Kind of uncool, or uncool dude. Supah ninjas? I'd rather have the name of super ninjas, than supah ninjas. Well, the story plot has interesting stuff at first, but then it gets boring and suckish. Like come on, seriously? A master? He's dumb. Get him out permanently right now out of this series.

• The only funny character is Owen.

5.5
    Owen's the only reason why I watch the show. Everybody else is bad at acting. I guess the character that I really don't like is the female ninja, Amanda. Her character is so typical: the brave, strong, popular, "pretty" blonde. How lame. I'll try to continue to watch this show just to give it a chance.
  • This is the worst nick show ever! >:(

Supah ninjas is possibly the worst nick show I've seen.The characters are bland and unfunny,the pilot was worse then Re-animated,the comedy is so stupid,and the plot is so stupid!Two losers become crime-fighting ninjas,WHAT!!!!Nick must be desperate to put this trash heap on it's channel.It just doesn't make any sense.It should end immediately!Nick,why did you put this idiotic,stupid,unfunny,bad,untalented piece of garbage that should not be on this channel. Seriously! Don't air the rest of the episodes!Don't show the pilot anymore!End it immediately nick!NOW!!!well hopefully nick will not continue the show,probably they might not continue this idiotic piece of garbage on nick.
  • three teens in training to become crime fighting ninjas

2.5
    Okay the truth is I love action shows and be honest who doesn't love ninjas? But this show is just so cliche and lacking in depth it's just a burn out. First he villains are hard to take seriously. They act like rejects from a batman comic book. Then you have the main cast the three teens Owen, Mike and Amanda.

Mike is that stereotypical average kid who has just been thrown into a world of adventure. he's supposed to be the one we can all identify with but I honestly can't sense any depth to him. Everything about him is so cliche, from his social awkwardness, to his obvious crush. If there is one word to describe him it's generic.

Owen acts as the best friend to the main character. he makes terrible joke and underestimates how geeky he really is, like we haven't seen that one before. He like his best friend mike are the definition of generic cliche. their entire relationship is.

Finally we have Amanda who s the worst of the three. I cannot stand her. From the pilot episode she is described as rich, pretty, nice, level headed, I can go on. Hell she's actually kidnapped and almost killed and she just stays so cool under pressure. Then she joins the team and flourishes even though she has had the least training out of all of them. Somebody tell me why I should care about this girl if she is perfect? Are they trying to make her a great female role model? What kid could live up to that? She's apart of so many different activities how does she have time to sleep at night? You want to make these teens relatable to the average kid? Make them human!

I think that this show would do better as a cartoon. (not much better but a little bit) I wish nickelodeon would stop making live action action shows. the special affects are less than impressive and when I'm watching a cartoon I'm more willing to give some leeway to the realm of impossibilities. Sorry Nick I'm giving this show two thumbs down.
  • were is the tmnt

this a show that looked like it had a chance at sparking my liking of nickeloadean but after seeing the sneak peek i thought it was crap. now teenage mutant ninja turtles that's better put the tmnt on already and ditch the stupid ninjas. i really hated the fact that they mentioned justin bieber that is one thing that they better not with the tmnt or they will ruin the entire tmnt franchise nickelaodean already ruin spongebob pleas please take this show off while you still have brains nickeloadean.if you compare this to BTR and Crap. their would be no difference.
  • Pretty good, but could be better

This show is about teenage ninjas, Mike, Owen, and Amanda. The story line is good. Glad that there having an action show on Nick! The actor who plays Mike isn't a very good actor, a little monotonous. Mike and Amanda are funny, but Owen is just annoying! The dad is just pathetic, but that's an interesting story arc. The hologram of the grandfather is also interesting and original, I may be wrong, but I don't think that any other ninja shows have had a hologram as a master. and the training bot is pretty cool too. All in All, a pretty good show with some room for improvement.
  • Where has this show been all my life? I finally have something cool to watch on Nick.

Great show, coolest thing ever. I am a big comic book guy, and I also like fantasy like Harry Potter, this show is funny as heck and the action is crazy good. I wanna be Mike Fukanaga, and I really want to be Amanda's boyfriend! Sooo hot. Owen reminds me of the Donkey from Shrek sooo funny. I bet he is going to be the next Eddie Murphy. The bad guys are really cool, love the Rhymer, and Checkmate is right out of a Marvel comic. Marvel rules D.C., but that's just me. My dad says it reminds him of the old Batman TV show but less campy? I think Katara is hotter than Cat woman!
  • Supah Ninjas marks the return of action-adventure comedy!

Nickelodeon has a hit!

I am not sure what is more impressive –– the fact that Supah Ninjas takes the somewhat cliched story of the "chosen one" and makes it feel fresh and emotionally true; or the fact that Supah Ninjas manages to create a villain after villain that rival classic Big Bads like Joker, Green Goblin, Bane, and Magneto.

It has it all –– relatable characters, terrifying villains, witty dialogue, and amazing fight scenes. It is perfect for the whole family!

Plus, George Takei! Sulu himself! Takei is a perfect (albeit dead) mentor to the three young ninjas-in-training.

In conclusion, Ninjas > Zombies > Pirates > Vampires.
< 1 2