Super Fun Night Forums

Wednesday 9:30 PM on ABCIn Season

How well do YOU think that "Super Fun Night" will do?

How well will "Super Fun Night" do?

modernfamily120

[1]Jul 25, 2013
    • level: 20

How well do you think this show will do? It has a great lead-in of Modern Family, but last spring that didn't do it for How to Live with Your Parents (For the Rest of Your Life). If you look back further, you'll see that Don't Trust the B---- in Apt. 23 got a second season, but got pulled during that second season. Mr. Sunshine suffered the same fate as How to Live with Your Parents (For the Rest of Your Life). Cougar Townwas the only new show to premiere in the fall airing after Modern Family. Cougar Town aired two seasons after Modern Family. For season three, Cougar Town did not air after Modern Family, and did not premiere in the fall. That season, Cougar Townwas canceled by ABC, but later picked up by TBS. Cougar Town aired season four on TBS and has now been renewed by TBS for season five, airing in 2014. Now that you have been informed on the history of new shows airing after Modern Family, how do you think Super Fun Night will do? Tell my by voting in the poll and/or replying to this post.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

modernfamily120

[2]Sep 1, 2013
    • level: 20

I think that it will get a full 22 episode season, but it will be canceled in May.

nitehork

[3]Sep 13, 2013
    • level: 5

Seeing the trailer for this show makes me embarrassd to admit that I'm an Australian. This show looks like total unfunny crap.

txgirl75

[4]Oct 2, 2013
    • level: 23
    I give it a month maybe less.

joshuahkusner

[5]Oct 2, 2013
    • level: 2
    If the first 15 min was any indication (I got bored and started reading a book for the last half of the show), I'd give this one about 2 more weeks. This was bad, almost as bad as Chuck Lorres new show, Mom.

dolphin_intern

[6]Oct 3, 2013
    • level: 12

Maybe at best last through the winter hiatus but MIA after the break. Was not funny at all.