Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!

Prototype

Aired Saturday 9:00 AM Feb 05, 2006 on ABC Family

• While chasing the Skeleton King Worm, the Hyperforce find themselves on a strange planet, where they learn the origins of the Super Robot.

This was a neat episode, because we got to know a little more about the Super Robot's history.

And I especially enjoyed the choice of Scott Menville as Promethus 5, AKA Slingshot. He is one of my favorite voice actors, because he's very good at it.

I really hope we get to see more of him in the future...
  • Dontcha just love the Super Robot?

Well this episode was good if u really really really wanted to know were the super robot came from. Im still confused on the whole " we just woke up in it part" im still trying to come up with how the alchemist got a hold of the super robot and put the in it.**racking my brain** ( this might take a while) But its kinda cool they did shed a little light on the robot. But there still is a lot more flashback episodes they have to do before we everything about the monkey team's past and chiro too.
  • Sheding some light on the Super Robot's origin.

This episode was quiet interesting. The evil Dr. Maezono, a disembodied brain, explains the origin of the Super Robot. So it was 3 scientists who created it. Dr. Maezono, Dr. Takeouchi, and a scientist that looks very similar to the alchemist who becomes the Skeleton King.

The teams role on this episode was seemingly generic as the action seemed to go towards Prometheus Five.

This episode was action packed from the get go, as Prometheus Five was battling one of Dr. Maezono's maniac mechanical monsters. I do hate the ending, however. I was rooting, cheering, hoping that Prometheus Five would end Maezono's lingering life. I guess this means we haven't seen the last Maezono. I do wonder what made him evil. Was Maezono just a run of the mill crazed mad scientist? I guess we'll find out eventually.

Over all, this was a great episode.