Super Sentai Forums

Sunday 7:30 AM on TV AsahiIn Season

I noticed something similar about the 2001-2005 and the 2006-2010 Sentai Series

Vergomax

[1]Nov 10, 2009
    • level: 15

I don't know if you have noticed, but I think I see something about Gaoranger-Magiranger and Boukenger-Goseiger (next years sentai series). It involves the ranger titles. In case I don't make sense, here is what I mean:

2001: Gaoranger
    2006: Boukenger

2002: Hurricaneger
    2007: Gekiranger

2003: Abaranger
    2008: Go-Onger

2004: Dekaranger
    2009: Shinkenger

2005: Magiranger
    2010: Goseiger

See what I mean? If not, here is what I'm trying to say. In 2002, Hurricaneger was the first Sentai Series to blend the word "Ranger" with a word. The Sentai Series before and after Hurricaneger (Gaoranger and Abaranger) both use the full Ranger word. After Abaranger, there was Dekaranger and Magiranger. Then, after Magiranger, there was Boukenger, the second series to use "Ger" at the end of a word. Next was Gekiranger. The Sentai Series before and after Gekiranger (Boukenger and Go-Onger) both use the "Ger" sufflex at the end of a word. After Go-Onger came Shinkenger and after that will be Goseiger.

Well, I hope I made it that as clear as I can make it. Anyway, what do you personally think of this?

Edited on 11/10/2009 6:37pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ollibot284

[2]Jan 1, 2010
    • level: 9
    i know what you mean sentai tends to repeat itself they reuse themes for new series all four of them car spaceship elemental and animal its just when they will use each theme that's the mystery. basons ow i

ChipsTheButler

[3]Jun 3, 2012
    • level: 9
    Gao ranger wasn't the first with 'ranger' in the name... Goranger was.