Super Why!

Weekdays 9:00 AM on PBS Kids Premiered Sep 03, 2007 Between Seasons

Super Why! Fan Reviews (21)

• Another reason why kids can't be superheros

As much as I hate Fanboy and Chum Chum,there is another show that proves why superheroes suck when they are kids. Unless it's Powerpuff Girls or Sidekick,it sucks. However,PBS Kids proved me right,and made a show that makes Fanboy and Chum Chum look like Invader Zim. Super Why? is about a group kids that go into books and save the day with the powers of counting,spelling and stuff like that. Seriously,I feel like this is the processor of FBACC. First off,the animation looks horrible. Everybody looks horrible and have shiny eyes like in FBACC. It looks even worse when they are in the books,seriously,everybody moves slowly and feels like a christmas card than a book. As if that wasn't bad enough,this show also has the stupid "Ask the audience" thing. Seriously,if these idiots are superheroes,why would they need help from the audience? It's just like in Little Einsteins where the kids ask the audience for help when they are called geniuses. And what really disturbs me is the fact that one of the characters are a pig who talks. Seriously,who idea was that? The education is pretty much just counting,spelling and stuff like that,which fails because so many educational shows focus on that. Overall,,this show sucks and proves that PBS Kids is running out of ideas. Seriously,why can't they have good shows like Cyberchase,Arthur and Fetch with Ruff Ruffman? And this just proves that kids suck at being heroes. With shows like this,Teamo Supremo and Fanboy and Chum Chum,the idea just fails. Never watch this show,and change it to Arthur,Cyberchase and Fetch.