Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad

(ended 1995)

GrifterTWolf

Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad Fan Reviews (4)

7.8
  • The BEST of English Tokusatsu!

I tried all the Tokusatsu during the explosion of the early 1990s, because i LOVE Robots, Martial ARts, and Super-Heroes. Well, SSSS Is the BEST of them all. Not much in Marial Arts, but this show soooo reminded me of ULTRAMAN, which i watched alot as a child of the 1970s.
    The show was like Saved By The Bell mixed with Ultraman.
    The uniqueness was in the fact that he didn't fight in the city where he might step on tiny humans...he found in the Cyber-world, where Viruses and bugs plagued the world's computer dependent society (and this was before the WWW, as far as i knew).
  • great show showing four friends making the world a beter place from the evil in the digital world and keeping life fun when the are not sufing the internet.

great show showing four friends making the world a beter place from the evil in the digital world and keeping life fun when the are not sufing the internet. they also had a rock group and that was cool because they use the instrument to go into the digital world and it was excited as the show got more involved. it was great that the way the 4 friends came together and say friends for a while and they even at the end of the show made friends with the emeye and i thought that was verry funny. they should have made a sequal since i miss the show alot.
  • This show is about Sam Collins and his friends; Tanker, Sydney Forester, Amp and later Lucky London. Who go into the digital world to fight evil viruses made by Malcom Frink and Kilokhan. Who refers to Malcom as "Meat thing".

I don't understand why people hate this show. I liked it better than the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers for a while. It was so campy, that's what made it fun to watch. This show only had 4 sets; the hall, the cafiteria, Sam's room and Malcom's room. The dialogue was so bad it was funny even when it wasn't supposted to be. When I was a kid I would wake up at 9AM every Sunday just to watch this show.
  • Made me switch right back to Jeopardy!

When I heard that Matthew Lawrence had a musical part on this show, it would be his turn to shine musically.

However, the series never let him sing & play the guitar. That would have to wait for Brotherly Love.

After many disappointments from that series, I switched it right back to Jeopardy!